Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,663 members, 7,858,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Are People Like This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are People Like This (665 Views)

Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Like This by Lina2020: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2020
I'm

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Like This by SEGLIZ: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2020
why are you still in that transport?
if that vehicle is not yet in motion call the attention of the driver, or disembark from the transport and settle for the next turn.
people could be funnily wicked and self-centered particularly Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People Like This by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin Tell the driver you're not going again and you see hum facing the selfish people squarely.

Lina2020:
I'm just so pissed off right now.......pardon my errors.I'm in a sienna travelling a long hour journey and this couple brought their kids about four to sit at the back seat that only contain three people.They had to make the kids sit instead of lapping them,I'm telling them that it's a long hour journey and I can't feel unconformable through out the journey...they called me wicked and all sort of things.....in my mind I'm like wtf
Re: Why Are People Like This by ImaIma1(f): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2020
I understand this situation well. They now start thinking you are wicked and you hate kids. Meanwhile they are the ones who don't like their kids....taking them.on a long journey without making them comfortable.

People like this like to use their kids to inconvenience people and now cry fowl when one complains. I have a child and I will take responsibility for my child rather than using sentiments to inconvenience another person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Like This by Lina2020: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Like This by Lina2020: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2020
turn.
Re: Why Are People Like This by CHoccolaTE: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Lina2020:

Thank you very much...you understand my plight,we are 7 in back seat of three
A journey of 8hrs or more

If the bus hasn't moved then go out to complain to park owners or driver. Why didn't they pay for seats for the kids instead?
When you tell Nigerians to birth only the number of kids they can adequately provide for, they will start uttering nonsense about 'God will provide'.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Like This by SEGLIZ: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Lina2020:

We were about five at first,he then told the driver that his sister is bringing his remaining kids....we had to wait for about 30mins,before that,the wife told me they are going to lap them......when I later saw the obvious,I told him "please sir can you carry your kids"... The response wasn't pleasing at all

that is the human element making up our society. this not about tribe but if I might say by default Nigerians a greedy and self centered.
just imagine in a public transport people colonizing and monopolizing public space for themselves alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Like This by Saintmary(f): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2020
I have experienced this countless times.
Nowadays I just alight from the vehicle and get another one. Imagine a woman who had to carry two kids on her laps apart from the one she has on her back, the tfare was 100 Naira.
Get another vehicle.
Re: Why Are People Like This by Tomjazzy2: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2020
I can relate. Kpele

What about those extra large passengers who wouldn't want to pay for an extra space, but would rather squeeze the life out of you? "Oga, you for go buy ur own motor if you want comfort oh". That is the response you'd get once you voice your displeasure.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Like This by amtheone(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Bros u go still experience "vomiting" by the kids as the journey proceeds.

It's gonna be a very wonderful experience at that back. Just manage d situation well. Safe journey by the way.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Like This by Lina2020: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Why Are People Like This by CHoccolaTE: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lina2020:

I just gotta manage
Leg self don't dey pain me coupled with my pregnancy and everything
I go just manage

Oh you're even pregnant?
They didn't see baby bump and realise they are inconveniencing a pregnant woman?
Anyway sorry.
Safe journey.
Re: Why Are People Like This by LadySarah: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lina2020:

I just gotta manage
Leg self don't dey pain me coupled with my pregnancy and everything
I go just manage

Pregnancy ke?
Better come down before the journey begins. Sienna wey no dey get open back windscreens

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Like This by Lamanii22(f): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lina2020:

We were about five at first,he then told the driver that his sister is bringing his remaining kids....we had to wait for about 30mins,before that,the wife told me they are going to lap them......when I later saw the obvious,I told him "please sir can you carry your kids"... The response wasn't pleasing at all

I will change it for them ni... People can be wicked too... Why can't they lap their kids...
Re: Why Are People Like This by crackkhaus: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lina2020:

Thank you very much...you understand my plight,we are 7 in back seat of three
A journey of 8hrs or more
You sef you're funny.

Boarding a Siena for an 8hr journey, and it's obviously not run by a good transportation company because if it were, they will not allow that kind of seating arrangement.

Next time don't try to cut costs, patronize a good company for your own safety and comfort.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This You? / ¶¶¶clearance Sale: School Bus For Sale / Its So Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.