Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Obaseki Should Remain Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Should Remain Governor (215 Views)

Umahi Wins As Appeal Court Dismisses Case, To Remain Governor / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Obaseki Should Remain Governor by Oooops: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
OBASEKI SHOULD REMAIN GOVERNOR
I have seen arguments & counter arguments about the brouhaha happening btw Governor Obaseki & the APC chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomole.
If we are honest enough we’ll know that the problems faced by Edo as an entity thus far was caused by the existence of godfatherism which encouraged sharing of public funds amongst a certain set of people who called themselves Godfathers.
Adams Oshiomole thrived on the mantra of ending godfatherism. Many people lauded & encouraged him as it was a menace.
Now here we are again! Fighting almost same battle in a different form.
Posterity will judge if history has taught us a lesson!
Our collective resources should not be left in the control of a certain few who wouldn’t want to let go of power for the selfish personal gains; Control & manipulation.
To this end I encourage Edo citizens, defying party affiliation to ensure that we break that hold & control.
Not because Gov Obaseki is a saint on his own (He is human) but because we have a point to prove, that Edo does not belong to a selected few.
Let’s have it in mind, that wether Obaseki remains with the APC or decides to leave, he has people thinking beyond party lines who are solidly behind him. The essence? To prove a point.

Obey O.O
Free thinker & Political analyst

(1) (Reply)

Nwoko Applauds Fallen Heroes As He Returns From Antarctica Malaria Expeditio / Massive Protest In Imo State. "All We Are Saying Give Us Emeka Ihedioha"(VIDEO / Keynote Speech Delivered By Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina At The Uk-africa Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.