Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit (1766 Views)

Best Bank For Fix Deposit / The Highest Pay Bank On Fix Deposit Account. / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by sotherefore: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pls I have some help..i have 5 millions in my account since am still in school I may not have time to start up a business..so am thinking of creating a fix deposit account for the money but I want to know my monthly interest if it will be enough to pay my school fees and for text book and other school and school stuff since the money was given to me for my education..thanks.
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by martolux(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Around 50k
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by phrancys001(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by delawal: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2020
I will like to know the current fix deposit rates of banks
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by immaculatesense(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2020
sotherefore:
Pls I have some help..i have 5 millions in my account since am still in school I may not have time to start up a business..so am thinking of creating a fix deposit account for the money but I want to know my monthly interest if it will be enough to pay my school fees and for text book and other school and school stuff since the money was given to me for my education..thanks.
Jesus...y fixed deposit...when there is just one tin u can do and triple d money every year...truly,knowledge is power as they say
Drop ur WhatsApp number...let me teach u a loan business that guarantee u 150% after one year...I just finished service and am already 4 months into it and wow...its bn great...since ur a student...ur money work for u without u even knowing... and u face ur studies...after a year...u count ur blessings...if u wanna continue from there...in which am sure u will want to...
My WhatsApp number is 09036241208

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by immaculatesense(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2020
martolux:
Around 50k
Jesus...for 5m?...to small... Op be wise and let ur money work for u...loaning is d way...loan companies that ur sure will pay back in three months...reloan the with the interest again after they pay the initials back...keep doing it...in a year...I swear u will c over 150% returns...that is wit 5m...u c 12.5m...
Be wise ooo...many pple don't understand dis calculation... Am sure wit dis u are still confused...only few understands...won't explain more dan dat...its a secret to wealth...
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2020
OP LISTEN AND LISTEN ATTENTIVELY.#
Pls do not whatssapp anybody. I repeat do not whatssapp anybody. Most of those telling u to whatssapp them have never tasted 1 million before not to talk of 5million. They sweet-tongue u, before u know it your money is gone.
Anybody that has any business ideal should share it here on this forum. I'm talking from experience.
And never u venture into any business bcs of the huge profit without making your own market survey/research.#
You can visit banks around u, ask them about their investment programme.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by sotherefore: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
OP LISTEN AND LISTEN ATTENTIVELY.#
Pls do not whatssapp anybody. I repeat do not whatssapp anybody. Most of those telling u to whatssapp them have never tasted 1 million before not to talk of 5million. They sweet-tongue u, before u know it your money is gone.
Anybody that has any business ideal should share it here on this forum. I'm talking from experience.
And never u venture into any business bcs of the huge profit without making your own market survey/research.#
You can visit banks around u, ask them about their investment programme.
yes thanks scammers are everywhere I remember what they did to my friend..he was dube of 150 k with this so call online investments..before he knows the money was gone.
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by sotherefore: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2020
Another option was to invest on treasury bill...that one may be better.
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by sotherefore: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Explain your business idea here..thanks
Re: How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2020
sotherefore:
Another option was to invest on treasury bill...that one may be better.
Sorry about your friend's lost. Yeah TB is good, but it now depends on expected profit. But for security, your money is secured with TB

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost The Opportunity To Earn $15 This Morning / Investmenthub� / Shareholders Ask Cbn To Publish Names Of Bad Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.