Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Beautiful Love Song - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beautiful Love Song (10219 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes (camila) Compilation / Love Expectations | Beautiful Love Quotes ❤ For Someone Special / The Beautiful Love Poem Will Say Something To Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Beautiful Love❤Song�
(���Krishna���)

#adesolagoldenstories.
ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE.M.

EPISODE 15������

now,enjoy……
��������

my whatttttt?
I asked but his eyes were looking another thing on my body and it makes me really uncomfortable. if the door was opened,I would have ran.He look away before I could trail where he was looking at on my body.
Luckily for me,I saw my bag lying on the couch.I went towards it and pick it up then walk towards the glass door and stare at it confusingly.

The side buttons were the same.
one could mistakenly press the wrong one.
what if I press the wrong one and end up placing the glass door on an automatic lock
I fidgets because there was not instructions to follow on how to open/close the door.

I look back at Royal.
He had on a simple but very charming pout.
“is my wealth too pronounce that you can’t stay with me for an hour?
he asked and went for his bandana.
He took it off,alongside with the silver earring on his ear.He tool off his rings and bracelets too.
I think he wants to be simple.

“if I should let you go,you will run away like you’ve always did”
he uttered and came to stand at my back.He didn’t touch me but….. his presence did something sweet to me

“I want you!! he said,batting his lashes..
how soon?
I know this is a trap for him to get me.He must have found out about my dancing and singing skills.Is that the reason he wants me??
I faced down and left him alone to do the staring.

“what are you thinking about
I don’t mean I want your body,I don’t even mean relationship stuffs.I just need your voice.
“I need your voice to be singing into my ears maybe I can regain all what I have lost” he pointed out and waited for an answer.

“I’m not interested!
I replied, politely.
“you will get paid”he said.
“I don’t need your money,I’m not interested.I can only help you to get another person” I replied.
“what do you see an opportunity as?? is it as a ball toy that you can just play with whenever you wish he asked.

“I’m not interested.Permit me to go!
I bowed and press the first button on the glass door, it opened to the outside. I did not wait,I fled but I can’t still run very well because my bag look somehow heavy.
why should it be heavy
it only comtain my laptop and phone.

I stopped running and open it to check it,I was shocked it had been stuffed with cash.
Did Royal keep it there?
I made a lackadaisical smile and did the zipper.
I should have said yes to his proposal but I don’t think I’m ready for trouble.I’m still fighting myself to stop crushing on him.What if I fall in love with him along the line.What if he use my voice for whatever he want then he say it out that the proposal is over between us. Will I just leave like that
I don’t think I can cope.
I can’t cope and that’s why I usually run away each time we meet.
I am not ready to face trouble at this my young age!
I shrugged and started walking on the pedestrian lane on the road. I noticed some cars trailing me behind and so I decided to take a narrow route that cars won’t be able to pass.
�����������

~~Romeo’s p.o.v

I took my lips in.
“sir what should we do?? should we attack? my private investigator asked
He was the one that actually made me get Royal’s newest hideout.
“what do we do?? he asked.
“trail her behind and get her” I replied.

“I don’t want her for just a night,
I want her all seconds,all minutes,all hours,all mornings, all afternoons,all nights,and all days” I smirks and stared lustfully at her back side.
I need her to satisfy my verrrrrrrry strong lust desire.She even made it easier by taking a narrow route.it will be damn difficult for her to be rescued.

I also step out of my car and stood in a place not too far while I watch my guards trail her.
For a start,she stopped walking and look around.She sensed some unusual movements and wanted to back off but it was too late.
My guards caught up with her.

Her facial expression changed.
I think my masked guards scared her with their movements.
She moved back with her bag wrapped around her chest.

“what did I……I…..
she sturtled and tuck her long hair behind her ear so that she will see clearly.

“just make it easy for us.He won’t take long.Just a one night stand is enough for a start” one of the guards said.
“can you go back to him and tell him to go and quench his lustful desire with his mother!!! she speaks out.

“what an insult
my guards exclaimed.
That alone made me want to get her on my bed.

I don’t know what happened next,my guards fled away.
“what the hell made them run
I made a confused expression and move into my hideout very well.

Royal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gasped, wondering if he was also following her.
I fumed immediately he rush out to her side.My mind wish him death instantly.I couldn’t hold it,I threw a hard stone from my hideout.
I set the target on her leg,it hit her badly.Little blood gush out because her skin was damn soft.
Royal held her and look around to see if he will find a trace but I already move in totally.

when he didn’t find a trace,
he faced the girl back and squatted to the level of her leg that was hurt.
I can sense it that he was angry.
The way he look at the blood said it all.

“who was after you??
he asked angrily when he couldn’t take it anymore.
“I don’t know” she replied.
“how can you not know?
he asked angrily.Now his anger was more than visible.

“it was a Rape attempt”
she replied,innocently.
“what if I didn’t follow you?? Royal asked.
“I will cry and accept fate” the girl replied.

This is interesting!
I made a jealous look and watch Royal touch her blood.
Royal doesn’t like girls….how come he is free with this one.I should have known he like good things,but I doubt it if he will get this one” I smirks.

I left my hideout and took a more secured route back to where my car was packed.
My intention was to capture her but it was spoilt.
how dare she insult my mom
Gosh!!!! I shouted in a frustrated manner and drive back into luxurious mansion solemnly.
I packed very well and stay in my car for some minutes before opening the nylon at the back seat.

I unravel the injection I bought.
The doctor said this injection is more powerful and effective than the one my mom have been using on Royal.
This injection will worsen his amnesia.He will forget everything… even his wealth and fames.

I folded the injection back in the nylon and finally sprint out of my car. I entered the living room and met my mom as usual.

“did you find the girl’s hideout??
“I mean where she stays
my mom asked.
my mind reversed back to what she told me.

“mom,I think she will be tough!!!
I replied…and closed my eyes at the big insult she said.
“what? how do you mean?? my mom asked.

“mom can you believe that girl said it to my guards face that if I want to have sex that I should use you to satisfy my lustful desire!!! mom,she abuse you!!!!!!!!! I fumed.
“how dare she?
my mom expounded with a dangerous expression.

Just then a,maid rush in with a neatly folded paper.
“Han Lily said I should deliver this” the maid delivered,politely and left.

I took the paper and open it.
�����������

The girl is Krishna Knight.
A middle class nineteen years old Indian teenager. She lives with her mom who is a widow.Her mom does laundry job and also work more than six other jobs per day.
Going deeper,she has an amazing dancing skills and a very soft angelic voice but won’t show it for some reason best unknown to her…..
Now,the industry will do everything to keep Royal no matter how he rejects the offer of being the lead voice and dancer for this year……many industry wants Royal and that’s why the industry obey his heart desires and his orders are always carried out without any delay…..

Straightaway to the point, I think you should take Krishna away before Royal will push her into the world of affluence.
Please do something!!!!
she can’t just come out of nowhere to ruin me as five stars girl for this year.
Don’t let the industry find out about Krishna….. she is what the industry need right now!
�����signed-Han Lilly.

I read what Lilly sent and folded the paper back.
Her name is Krishna!!!!
she is even a commoner!!!

Krishna, get ready to be evicted from dice high.I would have leave you but
No one insult my mom and go scot free………
extraordinary everyday.
Authored by Adesola Adeomowole.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Beautiful Love❤Song�
(���Krishna���)

#adesolagoldenstories.
ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE.M.

EPISODE 16�������

now,enjoy……..

Next day
���������

~~~Romeo’s p.o.v

Dice high called for an urgent meeting.
I got into the industry few hours later,
Mrs Rose was in,
Mrs Samantha was also in with three more five-stars agencies.

Han Lilly and her crews entered almost immediately, chewing whatever was in their mouth.
The boys also entered, following the same pattern.
Jeffrey was at the front while Justin and Chris follow from behind.

“where is Royal??
Mrs Rose showed concern.
“Royal!!!!!!!! Chris,Jeffrey and Justin exaggerated. Almost everyone likes Royal except for me.

“where’s he
Jeffery the next when it comes to hotness and also the closest to Royal asked before facing me.
I look away stylishly and fake a smile

“ohhhh,sorry I just remembered.
ummm…Mrs Rose,Royal said he is not interested in being the lead voice and dancer” Jeffrey said with his lashes down.

“why Mrs rose asked.

“it is obvious he doesn’t want to participate with Han Lilly and we all know that Lilly is the best for this.On the other hand,it is very certain that dice high will lose if Royal doesn’t give in” Justin said.

“then let’s choose another leader.
We can use Jeffrey.Jeffrey is also good and it is a perfect thing that his voice is 80% similar to that of Royal’s own” Mrs Samantha suggested.

“whaaaaattttt,nooo way.I object. I can’t be the leader plus I can never take my best friend’s place.Everyone already know Royal as the leader,so spare me this one and look for another solution.”
Jeff replied and bashed his cute lashes.

“Dice high must win.Royal must participate. What we need to do is the simplest thing.We just need to find a voice better than Lilly’s own. Luckily, we might even find a more better and perfect one.Life is a choice.If one doesn’t suit you,then you have to go for the next option, the goal is to succeed.” Mrs Rose said.

The boys look at each other.
“what are you trying to do
“you should be trying to please me and not Royal. My father owns dice high for crying out loud!!!! Finding another person indirectly means you’re telling my fans that Han Lilly isn’t capable!!! Lilly shouted at Mrs Rose,rudely.

“It is never my fault that royal doesn’t want to perform with you on stage. The main point here is that Royal is a big catch and many industries might invite him to stand for them. Lilly this is a competition for the survival of the fittest,please endure it and let another person enter.At least you’ve tried enough.You have been dice high face for 2good years!! Mrs Rose said…..Han Lilly stood up with frowns plastered on her face while the boys giggled.

. Promote your Song also place your advert here\; Whatsapp: 07081997275

“I’m enjoying this!!!!!
“please,make it more interesting!!!
well this is a competition that worth zillions of cashes and not a cup of cake!!!
Chris, the funniest cheered.

“that person,I hope you find her!!!
Lilly scoffed and smash her phone on the floor,then she ran out angrily.

“Han Lilly wants to sing with Royal,
Royal doesn’t want to sing with Han Lilly!!! what type of thing is this”
Jeff hissed and,left.

“if Royal is not interested,then am not interested! Justin also left.
“I wonder what you people see in competition. Anyway,I will always support Royal’s opinion” Chris said and left.The girls left also.

“Samantha, the debut is drawing nearer.We need to find a similar voice to Han Lilly’s own” Mrs rose concluded. I smirks and stood up.

Lilly rush into me immediately I got the the linking hallway.
“this is our chance!!
“evict her…or better still,I will evict her myself…I want her away from dice high because she’s causing trouble and confusion everywhere”
Lilly said.
I nod my head and walk beside Lilly.
We left dice high meeting center. The place was specially designed for celebrities like us.

we left there and headed for the main school building. Lilly kept on talking non-stop.

“Royal is not in school.He only come to school on Wednesdays and today is Tuesday…this is my chance to evict her as there will be no one to stand for her” Lilly said,evily as we approach the glass made hallway.

� omg!!!!!! it’s Lilly. Queen Lilly.
� Hoping to seeing you on stage with your boyfriend.I’m sure its gonna be a blast.
� the stage reversal that is coming up next three week is something I won’t afford to miss.Though,it is still far but I’m already dreaming!!!
� I wish to see Chris,Justin and Jeff also.I’m sure Romeo too will come!
everyone took pictures.

“will she be in class
Lilly asked,ignoring the praises she’s getting.
“absolutely yes” I replied.
She made another smile and follow me to my private suit.
“what are they having? she asked.

“I think Geometry and IT should be the last class for today” I replied and went for the projector remote.
Lilly took a seat and brought out a pack of juice from the mini fridge.

I connected the projector very well and it display the lecture room sir Davidson was teaching in.They are up to 280 in the wide and long comfortable lecture room.

“yes,I have spot her!
I smirks and set the pointer on Krishna’s head.
She was sitting beside Dora in the class and was taking lectures down into her laptop.

“Romey,I can’t wait to get her evicted. I want her drag out like a bag of beans for she doesn’t belong here” Lilly concluded and took her phone.

������

A commoner- Krishna Knight has been found in dice high.What effontery??- signed,queen Lilly.
Lilly sent to the school site and it went viral within a twinkle of an eye.

� whatttttt!!!!!!!!
� I can’t believe this…..
� that girl looks like a governors child!!!!!
the reactions upload in faster.

Lilly smiled and uploaded a picture of Krishna and her mom weaving mats.
I wonder where she got them from�

The class will be over in 20mins time” Lilly said but I was too busy satisfying my lustful gazes by staring really hard at Krishna on the screen.

“look here!! Dora tapped her fleshy cheek and showed her something on her phone.
“Krishna,your identity is leaked, what do we do?.? Dora asked.
“should I run away?? innocent krish asked.
“again!!!! can’t you face it?? Dora held her hands.

“how on earth was your identity leaked?? you don’t look like a commoner.You could be easily passed for an empress in an empire” Dora whispered.

“I think I should run away from this zone of hell.I don’t want humiliations. Sometimes we can not always fool all of the people at all the time even if we can always fool some of the people at all the times! Krishna replied in a slow whisper, it came out as music.
She loose her packed hair,I was lost in the manner with which it cascaded down and rested on her wide hips.

“I really wish I can help but I’m a no match for Han Lilly when it comes to eviction of students.Stay safe honey”
Dora said and help Krishna in packing her laptop into her bag.
The class ended,
Krishna was the first to step out.

�������

connect at Berthleys Roses for the commoner will be evicted and punished there!- signed,queen Lilly�.

Lilly sent then stood sobthar she can rush to the specified area with a red eviction card.
�����������

~~Krishna~~Krishna.

I ran as fast as my leg could carry me.I don’t know why Lilly hate me this much.When it comes to likes, I like her that I wish i can even be like her.Even when she treated me bad that day,I never stop being a lover of her songs and dancing steps.
why is she treating me like this?
������������

I miss my way and ended up finding myself at “Beethleys Roses!!!!
my eyes made a quick contact with Lilly’s own.I wanted to look away but it was kinda late.

“that’s her!!!
Lilly pointed out.
Students rushed up and surround me. it kinda look childish but I think that’s their way as the spoilt brats that they her.

� Krishna knight,leave dice high!!!!!
� leeeeeeeaaaaveeee!!!!
� Get out!!!!!!!!!
different things poured on my body.
Lilly watch on in excitement.

“cold water”
“Juice”
“Sand”
“Ice creams”
“milkshakes”
“coldstones”
“Pizza” Lilly called out.
As she was calling,I felt those stuffs poured on me from my head.

“I’m very sure that after this,you won’t come to dice high simply because you don’t belong here! Lilly said,arrogantly.

Lilly passed the eviction card to me,
A girl plastered hamburger on my cheeks.
“is this really a school I muttered in my mind.

“take your eviction card and leave!!!
Lilly said,inhumanly.

“Stoooooopppp!!!
someone said.

download here: https://emperorblog.com.ng/?s=beautiful+love+song+-+part+14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Love Song by BlessedNiel: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2020
I went to your blog and read the story
It's a wonderful story
But I couldn't find episode 14 and 24. Did u remove it or it doesn't exist?
Because you skipped 14 again ev
Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
BlessedNiel:
I went to your blog and read the story It's a wonderful story But I couldn't find episode 14 and 24. Did u remove it or it doesn't exist? Because you skipped 14 again ev

sorry i miss out. i will check and edit it
Re: Beautiful Love Song by BlessedNiel: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
emperorblog21:

sorry i miss out. i will check and edit it
Okay.
Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Beautiful Love❤Song�
(���Krishna���)
#adesolagoldenstories.
ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE. M.

EPISODE 17�������

now,enjoy……..

unedited�

Stooooppppp!!!
someone said.The voice was kind of unfamiliar that I had to force my eyes open.

Standing in front of me was a guy whom I know nothing about.He has hair color similar to Royal’s own…. and I don’t think I have met him before.

he hijack the eviction card and squeazed it.Lilly sqeauzed her face also and run away.
“ummmm this school is really based on principles.i mean students here are rated according to their wealth or should I say their parents wealth.

“heyyyy!!!
the guy snapped,making other students to shift back.
� omg!!!! Jeffrey!!!!
� my world……my best!!!!
� Jeffrey saved her from Han Lilly’s torment.Gosh!! the eviction is totally discarded and called off.

“as from today….!!!
the guy sturtled and muttered “disgusting” underneath his breath. He Paused on his speech and glared at me.He didn’t say anything further,he took my hand and drag me out of there.
everyone took pictures.

� Jeff touch her for real.
� does he know her?? what relationship does he have with a commoner?? I wish it was me he touched…you know that feeling whenever you get touched by a celebrity…..!!!
the pictures continued,
Girls were chanting,dreamingly.

I don’t know him,
I don’t know why he saved me but I think his name is Jeffrey according to what they describe.

“sir,where are you taking me to?
I asked him because my hand was hurt with the way he was holding me. His fingers are piercing into my skin indirectly and slow for they are pure and soft.The softness made it kind of hurt till it started peppering me.

He rolled his eyeballs and continue dragging me.He didn’t speak to me.
Such an attitude!!!!
His snub behavioral exhibition kind of made me look worthless,thereby bringing down my self esteem.

He stop walking and let go of my wrist. He roller his eyeballs again and create a wide distance between us.
“I need to treat my skin” he said lowly and wrap an handkerchief on the hand he used to hold me.
I drop my head down in embarrassment.This is the main reason why I want to try and make it in life.All this I’ll treatments seriously need to stop.

“distance yourself away from me!!
he speaks very fast that I can’t even catch a single thing.

“sir,you said what??
I asked, with a little bit bow.
“move,back from me!!!
he clenched his fists. I got the message and shifted back.
Different people with different characters.

“Now,follow me and on no condition must you move closer to me” he gave orders.
I nodded slightly and followed him.

We walk and walk and walk till we passed the school building.Then we got to an off building.The place seemed to be the most beautiful part of the school compound.
He opened the door,Dora sprint out.

“where’s she
Dora sprint out and asked.
“she’s here” the guy said and hugged Dora.
They kissed slowly and verrry passionately in a sweet manner.Their tongues pressed into each other and moved rhymtically.
Promote your Song also place your advert here\; Whatsapp: 07081997275

I opened my eyes immediately they finish kissing.

“are you happy now?? the guy asked Dora.
“yes,thanks honey” Dora smiled and went for his lower lips that was very pink.She did a quick kiss and broke away.
The guy scorned me and left me and Dora alone.

“another hell….why this I’ll treatments I shrugged and followed Dora into the place.
“are you fine?? Dora asked and user her phone to order cloth for me.
“yes,am fine” I replied slowly.

I look at Dora in the eyes and said “Dora why do you care for me too much
she smiled “I think we should treat other people the same way we wish to be treated” she replied in all smiles.
At least,I have someone that care for me.

“that’s Jeffrey,My boyfriend. He is the governors only son.I love him ssooo soooo much.He can do anything for me.He doesn’t like commoners but he saved you for my sake” Dora explained.

“ohhhhh” I expounded.
I think that’s why he was so sasssy and rude to me.
“help him tell him thank you” I replied Dora,happily.

Our orders came.
Dora stood up and went to get it.
She ordered leggings and white long sleeve top for me.

“I’m still thinking of a way to appreciate your kindness” I uttered and collected the cloths from Dora, making sure that I didn’t stain the white.

She help me open the washroom door,I moved in and lock the windows and curtains before pulling off my old cloths. I had a quick bath and wore my undergarments before changing into the new cloths. it fitted me perfectly. Just my perfect size but I don’t really like the way the,leggings stuck tightly to my laps and hip bones. It brought out all the shapes.
I step out of the expensively furnished washroom and pack the old clothes into my bag. Will wash them when I reach home.

“Dora, that was a great relief..sincerely, I think I might have died of heart attack if not for you” I said,jokingly,we both laughed.

“Krishna, are you attending spark tonight She asked.
“what is spark I asked back.
“I wonder why you act soo innocent hummmmm…..spark is a mini night party organized by dice high….it is more of a competition party for the most talented” Dora said.

“is it free I asked.
“Yeah,for dice high students only” she explained better and opened a pack of juice.
“I don’t think I will come…..let me think about it first….” I replied,she chuckled.

“sing and dance for me. At least,appreciate me for telling my boyfriend to save you” she said.
I smiled and stood up
At least,I owe her that.

I went to lock the door first,
then I faced her.
She brought her phone to video.

Let me sing you this song;
An action love song with a very hard dancing step* I said.
Dora positioned her phone halfly and video my body,neglecting my face.
I started dancing and singing.

� I love the way you call me Krishna
� I pretend as if I didn’t need you
� but all I thought is true lo-lo-love
� ohhhh,I should be gold… you should be bronze….
� true lo-lo-love……

The song was short but my dancing steps are damn hard.I think it will take a verrrrrrrry wise man many days to learn it.

“sooooo hottt,you’re made for this trade.Girl,I love the way your hips sway left and right.You need to see the way your bumbum moved”
Dora screamed and saved the video.
She was extremely happy,
I smiled and drank her remaining juice..

“If I was a boy,I will spoil your legs on bed!!
Dora said.
I smiled.
extraordinary everyday.
Authored by Adesola Golden Stories.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
#adesolagoldenstories.
ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE. M.

EPISODE 18�����

now,enjoy…�����

“am serious,Krishna. If I were to be a guy,I mean a very handsome guy,I will wound you in bed.It just sucks a lot that you’re wasting your talents and body shapes! Dora said and rolled her eyeballs.
I smiled,in an applauding manner.
“So krish,do you have a boyfriend?
she asked.
“umm yes yes,I have” I replied.
“seriously,who is the lucky guy? Dora showed concern.

“whaaaaaattttttt,don’t know about it” I said,trying to change topic but Dora was more than interested.
The truth is that I don’t have a boyfriend.

“I’m listening” Dora said.
I itch my neck and thought of what to say….
“ummm I have a boyfriend then…
it was a verrrrrrry long time.When I was in primary six.The guy use to buy gala and juice for me everyday because I chose him as my boyfriend but I stop being his girlfriend the day he had no money to buy for me” I lied. Dora started laughing.
I joined in laughing.
Just then,the door opened,
Sir Jeffrey came inside with his hands tucked into his jacket pocket.
He didn’t scoff,he just walk close to Dora and kissed her cheeks.
“sugar,are you not going home?? he asked Dora who was busy making sweet sounds into the kiss.
I just hope I won’t cause trouble between this two young couples because it is very obvious that Jeffrey does not like seeing me with Dora.
“let’s go!! Dora snapped.
I hurried up and carried my bag.
Jeff did that smirks again but I don’t care.So far Dora likes me,I’m okay.
�������������

BLS❤��Krishna�� by….
ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE. M. ✍.

Mira’s p.o.v

“well,I think….” I scoffed.
“don’t even think anything” Lilly snorted.
“is Jeff liking the commoner? I mean why will he save her?? Angel asked.
“it is because of Dora he saved her from our torment” I said.
Lilly smash the phone she got an hour ago on the floor and run away.

“Lilly spark is 8pm”
I shouted as she run.
“none of you should talk to me..until you get that girl evicted… get her out of my fathers school” Han Lilly stop half way and yelled.

“I thought you said Royal lost his memory,can’t you use his memory as a defense mechanism because Royal’s loneliness is causing all this” I said.
Lilly turn to face me.

“I think Royal have some prediction sense…I mean a very strong mind. I wonder why all of five stars agencies obey his commands. if he can’t be forced to do something by my dad,then who am I to have a say in his presence

Royal is really punishing me….
He didn’t attend class for a week,
He didn’t face the board,
he didn’t join rehearsals,
he didn’t attend our meetings with five stars when he knows I can’t live a day without seeing him.
I’m addicted to Royal both sexually and physically!!
Lilly complained why moving around.

“did you hurt him in any way?? I asked.
“Mira look ,I didn’t do anything big, just an anal and vagina sex with Jayden,his manager” I said.
Mira spit out her juice.

“even if I do it,is there anything that is unforgivable in this planent.It’s just a mistake and everyone make mistakes too” Lilly said.

“he will forgive you…just keep getting close to him! I encouraged.
“Gosh!! Lilly scoffed and chewed bubble gum in a spoilt manner and slump into one of her chair.
Just then,her phone started ringing.
She pick it up and shouted “Romeo let’s stop having sex,I’m for Royal . Please talk another thing”.

whaaaaaaaatttttt!!
I spit out my juice and look at Lilly.
Lilly ended her call and plug in her earpud.She already connected it to her laptop,I knew she wants to cram for the upcoming examination.

Promote your Song also place your advert here\; Whatsapp: 07081997275

�������������

BLS by ADESOLA Golden Stories.

Krishna’s p.o.v

The ride home was very interesting,
Jeff drove us home.
He is really fun to be with because I really enjoy the way he chit chat with Dora who was sitting at the front seat

Finally,his car halted at the place am suppose to get down.
“Dora,tell your thing to get outta my car!! he speak very fast.
I quickly grab my car and touch the expensive car door.
Jeffrey scoffed.
Dora got the message and open the door for me.
“bye” she waved but Jeff drove away immediately.

I rush into the nearby market and bought a unique Saree with many beads with the little money I had saved.Today is my mom birthday.

I got home and met her dishing out food on the dinning.
“happy birthday mom” I smiled widely and hug her from the back, then I started singing.

� happy birthday to you
� All glory to God
� long life is your portion
� Happy birthday to you!!
I sang,she cheered.

“ohh my dear,what a wonderful daughter am blessed with” she smiled while I presented the gifts.

“Krishna, ask me anything,I will grantly request” she said and look at me sweetly in a very affectionate and loving look.
I stop eating cake and look at her.
Should I tell her I need freedom to be singing and dancing! hope I won’t spoil this happy mood.
umm I better keep quiet… nope,let me try.

I cleared my throat and bashed my lashes,then look at my mom.
“mom,I need just one thing” I said and raise just a finger.
“mom,I need freedom to be….”
her looks change to an angry one.
“it won’t work!!!!!! she shouted.
Hot tears pricked down my fleshy cheeks.
mood spoilt!!!!!!
I ran into my room and lock myself up.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sir Dice….owner of dice high p.o.v
{Han Cheng’s p.o.v}

“Royal do you really know that your negligence had reach the most great peak that our band is already lagging behind. What’s all this?? do you know how much of my resources have installed in this debut!!! I roared in anger.

“your resources!!!
royal said in the most sweatest voice. Aside from his voice,his handsomeness is what is making us always obey whatever thing he decide plus many industries are kneeling for him to join them.
in short, Royal is a great asset.

He flip through the magazine.
The magazine contains names and photos of people with great voice and dancing skills….
Five stars specially recommend them for Royal but royal doesn’t want any of them as a counterpart!

“I don’t want them!!
“I don’t want to appear on stage with them” Royal replied.
The board were shocked but dare not speak. Only me have the right to control him here.
He stood up and took his car keys.

“Royalll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shouted.
“choose another leader instead. Appearing on stage with your daughter won’t work” Royal said and walk out on twenty top people.
���������

“Royal is obviously getting out of hand.Dice high must not loose. I rest my case!!!!~~Signed,Han Cheng.
�����������

somewhere in luxurious mansion…..
~~~underground dugeon to be specified~~~Hidden p.o.v

Two cars drove in.
Though I can’t see clearly from the underground dugeon that I was thrown into many years ago….
But I can feel him.
I can feel my blood,
I can feel my only son,
I can sense his presence.

I stayed strong and manage to seal my face on the metallic stripe and gosh,I saw him.
He was wearing white all through and he was escorted in by thirty guards if I could count well.

He looks extremely handsome,
His hairs were dyed white…..
He looks sooooo fresh…..
His deaminor sent cold air into my skin pores….
His walks were as thou angels are walking……

Dear Royal, please regain your memory as fast as possible so that you will save your mom.Please make it fast,this place is hell!!! And,please when you regain it,don’t have mercy at all.This people are suffering me a lot!!! I smiled pains as I watch my son…..walks …he looks solo hot in whatever he wears.

“Mrs Suga,get ready!!!!
Here comes my son!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE. M.

EPISODE 19❤❤❤❤

now,enjoy����

~~~Elliot’s p.o.v~~~

Chris,Justin,Jeffrey and Romeo were inside the studio. Royal didn’t come and it kinda make everyone go quiet.
No one was willing to take his position except from Romeo who is happy about Royal’s absence.

“Elliot but you’re royals manager. Can’t you influence his decision
Jeffrey said to me.
“I’m sure spark night will be nonsense today because those girls might not come if they get to know that royal won’t come” Justin said in a flirty manner.
“what do we even want to perform on stage?? Chris asked in the most funniest manner.
They all laugh except for Romeo who was busy using his phone.
“do you know what I need right now?? Justin asked.
“what else if not for sex!!! Chris replied,hilariously.

“we can even perform faceless on stage.It is gonna be a blast” Chris suggested.It was kind of funny but his idea was spectaculous.
“yes yes spark will be great tonight but Royal anyways, let’s start” Justin took his lips in and start setting the projectors and every other things so that they will do a quick research.
The girls came in and pair up with the boys except for Han Lilly who was suppose to pair up with royal.
I excuse them and entered my car. I need to get Royal to join them so that their efforts won’t be in vain.
I got into luxurious mansion hours later and luckily,Royal’s car was in,
Han Lilly’s car was in,
Han Cheng(Lilly’s dad) car was in,
Mr Zayn car was also in.
What can be happening

I made a displeasing look and hurried in.My eyes met with Mrs Suga own immediately i entered the slivery built living room.She glared at me,I bowed in return with my left hand crossed on my chest.
I am Royal’s manager and being his manager means I should always be there whenever he’s down and I should also be able to keep accurate records of his activities but Mrs Suga is turning it into another thing…..
Even heavens knows that each time I wake up,my first prayer is for Royal to regain his memory.

“Royal,Five stars reported you.
You’re getting out of hand and you’re affecting dice high chance of winning this year debut due to your negligence” Sir Zayn speaks.

“Dad I’m not and I’m not trynna bring be disobedient and proud” Royal replied Sir Zayn with due respect.
Zayn has being the only one who has treated Royal as a son.I mean Zayn is….let me say like a dad to royal.

Han Lilly smiler while Han Cheng breathed out..
“Royal look here…look at me whenever I’m speaking to you…no one is a kid here,we should be humble to learn from one another” sir zayn said.
Royal turn his face up and raised two fingers up in a sweet manner.
“Dad, this is not about humbleness,it is about what I want and what I don’t want, it’s not like I’m a kid.I’m 22” Royal replied in a smirk and directed a deadly glare at Lilly.

“Royal,I want to see you there in spark and also,get ready for the debut and comeback with Han Lilly as a partner” Han Cheng said and followed zayn out.

“Really?
Royal scoffed coldly.
Sir Zayn stopped walking and took a glance at Royal.
“everyone,leave, only royal and Mrs Rose should stay” zayn commanded.
They left,I excused them also.
I don’t know what they talk about but I pray it should be something good.

Han Lilly started smiling sheeply.
I don’t think she can hold her excitement.I’m sure she’s gonna brag at spark…there’s more to her excitement.

“where’s Royal
“are they done talking
Lilly asked one of the guards in a sassy manner.
“Yes ma!! the guards bowed.
“he went out by passing the back door. Your dad and sir Zayn also left! the guard explained further.

“ooooooohhhhhh!!!
“see this bitches bitch witch!!
“This is cold give me now!
“feel like commmming but no!
“Feel this pussy ohhhh pussy!!!!!
Lilly sing in a rap and ordered a maid to get her bag even when the bag is right beside her.

“Elliot, bye!
“I gotta prepare for spark!
she said and chewed gum loudly before leaving.

�������������

BLS�Krishna� by ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE. M.

~~~Krishna’s p.o.v

My mood was spoilt already.
Nothing reasonable came to my mind,I just felt broken…..
soon,I brought out my diary and chew the cover of the pen that came with it,then I scribbled little wordings into it.
***Mad girl love song***
You and I are symphonies,
Exploding high in the sky,
With you,I’ve got hands to hold,
My heart of glass withstand you,
My mind of stones charmed you…..
But will it be right if I just walk away because I’m mad in the inside
I stop writing and pick up my ringing phone.
ummm Dora!!! it’s 8pm!!!! Spark time.
I gulp into nothing and pick her call.

� Krishna,will you get your ass out of your bed because I’m right at the front door of your house!! Dora seethed on phone.

� I’m sorrry…I can’t…. my mom….
I sturlted.Just then,the door to my room opened,it was my mom.
� bye Dora!! I quickly end the call and face my mom.

“Krishna….” she called lowly.
“what again?? you already spoil my mood,do you want to add more depression?? at times I ask myself if you’re my mom…maybe I should you.

“Did you really give birth to me
I asked her,tears started pouring out of her eyes.Well we resemble each other…so she’s my mom
“yes,I’m your mom.I’m sorry for the overprotective attitude.I don’t want to lose you the way I lost your sister!!!!
my mom said and started crying.

“my sister?? what happened to her??
I asked back and started crying too.
“hummm don’t cry…get dressed,Dora is waiting in the sitting room but please don’t forget the rules” she cautioned and left.

I jump up in excitement and quickly forget the bad mood I was in. It will be so fun seeing Han Lilly on stage tonight,she’s my roooole model!
I chanted and pick out a light purple short gown and a silver wedge.
The gown was suppose to cover my kneels but my big bumbum and wide hips push it up and made it stop on my tighs.I fit my legs into the wedge and pick a matching purse.

Ohhh my hair!!!
how do I do it!!! I wondered and started looking for my comb.
Krishna is this really your room
someone bang in…
I turned back,it was Dora.

Waooooooowwww!!!!!
Solo stunning…you should see your skin,sooo pure white!!! wait,what cream do you use Dora expounded and waited for an answer.

I’m I dreaming
The almighty Dora in my room….
I mean Dora in my house.. ..
A celebrity in my room…..

“what cream do you use Dora asked,impatiently.
I went deaf and shy.
“balm!! I replied…
“you’re gosh!!! she said and pack my hair.
Then I followed her to her car…
“Girl,your mom is nice. She isn’t harsh as you describe.She’s caring. She served me cake and juice” Dora blabbed as her driver drove.
“you ate in my house?? I pouted.
“why not?? she replied.
“I’m honoured” I smiled.
Her car drove into dice high.
She step out and made her guards cover the two of us.We entered dice high main stage and it was more than what I expected.
I couldn’t find a better word.
The sight of the stage made me wishing I was a celebrity…
Dora paired me up with a group of girls.I guess she need to prepare since she’s a celebrity.

The girls Dora kept me with continue talking nonstop and most of their talks are about Royal.
The,projectors were set up min later.
I hide my face and never allow the projector to capture it.

Then,the girls walk in.
Omg!!! Lilly dress best,followed by Dora and Mira.
I mean Lilly dress to kill.Her looks made me wish I am her.I mean she’s charming.

They walk on the stage and took their stands.I kept on looking at Han Lilly till the boys walk in.
Jeffery look so calm while the rest were cool.Romeo just get girls drooling. A girl even jump to touch him.

� where’s Royal
� is he coming?
� hmmm this people better not try nonsense!!!
mummurs bleep.
ohh my,Royal got the toppest fans that I don’t think this thing will be interesting without him.

Han Lilly suddenly look miserable.
I saw the sign of disappointment on her face as the projector bleep red- meaning emergency.
something was indeed wrong.
The bright stage became half bright and half dark.
A woman whom I recognize as five stars agencies rushed in with a microphone.

� Royal is missing!!!!!
she drop the bombshell. The girl sitting very close to me fainted.
� Royal is missing,let’s find him please.The tracker first reveal that he is within this building and then it lost signal…. please find him!!!!
Mrs Rose teary face became visible on the projectors.
Everywhere became disorganized,
Han Lilly run out.
Spark was indeed spoilt and disordered.

� Find him!!! the projector kept on beeping.
I don’t know what to do but I wish I know what the problem really is.
I stood up,someone touch my waist in a rough manner.
I pull the hands away and met the lustful eyes all over me!!!
I didn’t wait,I ran out of the hall.

� Did you see him
I met Han Lilly asking Mrs Rose.
Elliot too was there,looking as worried as ever.

I took the opposite direction.
I had planned on using the back exit,
I got there but it was locked.
I glance at the door in tears and forced it open by hitting the sole of my shoe on the lock,
the door open and there he was….

Ohhh my!!!!
Royal who did this too you
I gasped and quickly bent over him.
ohh no…I gasped at the injection on the floor.Was he injected

“Pains!!!!!!!!!!! Royal said in a very low voice…..
“Bend over me” he said again and use his fingers to flick his cute hair. For a start,I was afraid to do it…
I don’t think I can touch him.
He’s sooo pure.

“Bend over me” he said again…
I know he is in pain but he didn’t show it.
“let me call Mrs Rose” I suggested.
“Nooo” he said and use his little strength to push me to himself…
“I don’t know who you are but….” he didn’t finish his statement,he target my lips and kiss it.
He was still kissing it….he stopped and fall back to the floor.

Something started beeping on his body,I guess its a tracking device…
They will soon find him and I must not be seen with him or else,I will be in trouble.
I didn’t wait,I run.
extraordinary everyday.
like, comment and share.

read more here: https://emperorblog.com.ng/page/3/?s=beautiful+love+song
Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
EPISODE 20❤❤❤❤❤

NOW,ENJOY����

I ran out of dice high totally,
Slowly lonely tears fell off my eyes as I run endlessly.
I felt his pains but there was nothing I could do.Come to think of it,if I had stay long, I might be framed up and he told me not to call Mrs Rose.
I sniffed and touch my lips that he kiss, I remembered he told me to run away when he was kissing me,he pinched my waist and whispered “run” into my mouth.
I’m very sure he doesn’t know what he was doing at that moment….
he might have mistaken me for another person.
I wipe my tears and ran back into the show.Han Lilly and Mrs Rose were standing at the entrance,ordering the guards around.

“Did you find Royal??
Han Lilly asked me in a very genue and concerned voice. I opened my mouth to reply her but I felt my words superfluous.
Just then,Elliot and three other five stars agencies faces showed on the projector.
The noisy staged-hall became so silent that a sail will turn a sea.
~~~~~��������

� Royal has been found…
� someone injected him and lock him up behind the back door,we can’t really explain how it happened,a very close person must have dine the evil work!! All thanks to whosoever activate the tracker on his wrist…
~~~~~~~~~

� ohh myyy
� this is pure wickedness
� is Royal really safe
The stage became silent.
I did as if I knew nothing but deep down,my heart is bleeding.I went to sit beside the girls Dora paired me up with.Shantai and Eve were among.
“what’s with the tears on your eyes?
Shantai noticed my mood.
“well…my stomach kind of hurt” I lied and I hated myself for it.I had never lied in my life.I started lying the very day I met Royal.I started lying just to cover up my identity.

“Tai,let’s go home!!
I changed the topic and drag shantai’s hand.
“wait,it is not yet time” eve replied.
“miss Krishna, why is Royal’s presidential bracelet hanging on your dress Shantai asked and drooled at the sight of diamond stones the bracelets was,made up of.
“it’s really pretty.It will definitely cost much fortunes” eve said and touch the tiny bracelets,that coiled on the net part of my dress.

“where did you see it?? did you meet Royal before the incident or did you perhaps save him? eve investigated, Shantai look up to me,waiting for an answer.
“ummm weellll….I ….”
I stammered and untangle the bracelet away from my dress.
“I I I saved him by activating the tracker on his wrist.I didn’t know how his presidential bracelet tangled with my dress” I replied them.
“okay,its good you help him” Shantai said and forget about the matter.
“I’m sure you touched him” eve nagged.
“I didn’t” I lied.
“time will tell” she replied.
“sorry” I said and focused my attention on the stage.

Jeffery came up the stage with a phone…
� spark is already spoilt
� why not cancel the party?
� gosh!! I regret coming!!!
murmurs bleeped.
The projector was turned on by Jeffrey,he connected his phone to it and face the audience.
“I don’t want your coming here to in vain because everything is not in absolute order but at least,we should try watching this combination of action love song video created by a mysterious goddess. I don’t know who she is but her skills are perfect. Now, enjoy!! Jeffrey took his lips in and click on play with the remote.
The stage was filled with darkness..
Only the lights from the screen surpassed quarter of the darkness.
I wonder what the video is all about but which ever way, it will be interesting.
I smiled and love the way the exciting was professionally done.

“ohhhhhhh it’s Krishna on the beat!!!
a loud voice ruminated out.
My mouth jump into my stomach.
ohh noo!!! is this my dance video
I felt air inside my whitish skin.
The dance I danced for Dora played on the background.
it look so real…
just that my face didn’t show.
But my lips and other part of my body showed.
Shantai hugged me in a clandestine manner while Eve pinched my waist.
Just three people know about my talent. Shantai, Eve and Dora.

� waoowwww,it was a blast!!
� soooo perfect!! a combination of high cheek bone and pure red lips. I wish to know who danced…
Krishna what??…her surname wasn’t mentioned.Gosh!!! she’s my role model already!!
Everyone stood up and started clapping non stop.
I stood up also and joined in the clap, pretending I wasn’t the one that dance in the video.
I was more than happy.
For the first time,I felt one of my wish to be celebrated come true.
some people insisted on watching the video over and over again.I couldn’t contain my hapiness.
Dora noticed my mood and sent one of her guards to drive me home.

�����������

~~Justin~~
“she’s hotttttt.I can’t stop watching this.I wonder where Jeffrey got this video from. The girl’s lips is one thing that is driving me crazy.The lips is just sooo red” I said.
“yea,her shape is also perfect. I think she’s what five stars need to win this year debut” Chris added and pour himself wine.
“Chris,the girl is mine.I gotta make sure I have her on my bed.she is my type of girl” I said.
“let’s watch who will get her first” Chris said and zoom the video.The girl is fluent in singing and fast in dancing,it’s been so long I watch those type of dance video. I mean their types are rare and very difficult to learn.

“let’s make a bet on her!!! I said.
“Yea,if I get her on my bed first,you will give me half of your wealth and if you get her on her on your bed first,I will give you half of my wealth.” I said
Chris pour more wine into his glass
“I’m in” he said and sip in.
Jeffrey came in looking as calm as ever in a white polo,a black jean trouser and a pair of black sneakers.
‘you’re here drinking wine when our friend is in the hospital. What type of friends are you?? he asked.
Chris belched…
Jeffrey scoffed in an annoying manner that could make,one whip Chris ass.
“aiiish,only God knows what I would have done if only i know who the hell injected royal” Chris said. I breathed out and faced Jeff.

“Jeff,I just left the hospital not quiet long and I pray he will be fine.Royal is a strong guy,he will be alright’ I said,nicely.

“soooo Jeffrey, where did you get the video you play at spark? Chris asked.
Jeffrey rolled his eyeballs.
“please,tell us!! I pleaded.
He scoffed again and took the wine Chris was drinking,he drank out of it and took his lips in.
“I saw the video on Dora’s phone,I didn’t even tell her before playing it on stage. So,I don’t know who she is. I wanted to ask Dora about it but I forgot because I was at the sane time worried sick about Royal’s health. I will still find out about the girl and will make sure she get signed into our industry.Five stars industry needs people like her”
Jeffrey said,dropped the glass,scoffed and ran upstairs.

“Bet mode!!! Chris laughed,gullibly.

~~~Romeo~~~~
Mrs Rose was present,
Mrs Samantha was present,
Han Lilly was sitting close to Royal on bed….
There are also other many powerful lawmakers who I don’t know their names…..
Sir Zayn walked in,looking angry.

“I wonder who the hell injected Royal!!! what of fence did this innocent boy commit?
Brandon,the most powerful of the lawmaker shouted,anger showing visibly in his veins.

“Mrs suga,I thought you signed that nothing will happen to him If Royal should die,I gotta hold you responsible! Brandon threatened.
he moved closer and noticed that his presidential bracelet wasn’t there anymore……
Everyone turned to my mom….
I noticed my mom had on a scared look filled with fear….
Sir Brandon look was something i couldn’t fathom.
I’m so confuser right now!

Firstly,why are the lawmakers present in the hospital
why is Brandon mad over a bracelet?

“He must have lost it”
my mom replied in the most innocent look I have ever seen.

Royal opened his eyes and started gasping for breath really hard.
The pains were visible in his eyes as
he gasped for breath hardly.
the doctors rushed in and injected with a sedative drug.

“The person that inject him really bad by injected him in the neck… it will only worsen his amnesia but I pray it won’t turn out bad” the doctor said.
Royal opened his eyes slowly….
and clutch the duvet sheet tightly.

He look confused…
I don’t think he remember a thing.
He closed his eyes back.
Everyone left.
only the guards were left in.

Sir Brandon words made me stop halfway…..
The test Mrs Rose gave you and royal, the result is out! he said.
“which test I asked.
“presidential test…that whosoever reach the limit of 13.5zillion of rupees in three month will be voted in.” sir Brandon said.

“it’s not up to three month…I still have up to two month to catch up” I replied.
“Royal broke that record within a week…his net worth just clocked 19zillion won this afternoon! sir Brandon replied and left me speechless.

Even after all these,
Royal won’t die!!!
Gosh!!!!!! 19zillion in just one week. How come
extraordinary everyday.
authored by adesola adeomowole.
Like,comment and share.
I’m promising two episodes today.
0 0

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
#adesolagoldenstories.
ADESOLA ADEOMOWOLE.M.

EPISODE 21������

now,enjoy���

Gosh!!! 19zillion in just one week.
How come I seethed,
my shoulders drop down and my mind was dauntless.

“The doctor said he will be discharged this evening! he is fine already” I heard the guards speaking with themselves.It angered me and brought out the real devil in me.
“saga,let’s leave!!
I yelled at my manager.
He nodded and followed me out.
I met Han Lilly at the front of the glass door pressing her phone.

“won’t you go home,it’s night already. Why are you standing here? I asked.
“The doctor dismissed everyone from Royal’s ward,saying that he needs to relax his brain.Royal is really acting acting strange, he still doesn’t want to see me closer to him,he keeps pushing everyone that want to touch him away.The only person he allowed to touch him is your mom…
I think he likes your mom.Her pretense really blind him…I wonder why he still hates me,I mean we are all human and we all needs to be forgiven since we all make mistakes but Royal’s own is just a big difference. He doesn’t know how to forgive! Lilly said.
“just pray he doesn’t remember anything” I cautioned and left with Saga,my manager.

I got home…
My mom was seated alongside with two other men in similar suit.
I don’t think I have seen those faces before but they smell political money.
I walked in rudely and climb on the slivery stairs but stopped when my eyes caught the sight of the golden book on the glassy center table.
My eyes started dreaming.
“what’s the,golden book of India doing here I took my lips in and stopped,halfway.

“Mrs sugar,your son has really brought good luck to you by passing multiples of presidential tests that was given.How he managed to reach 19zillion stake is still something that is shocking us.He is definitely the rightful person.He will be voted for again and announced once he clock 23” one of the men said and opened the golden book to a certain page.
“Mrs sugar,sign here” the other man said and open a blue pen for my mom to sign.

“which of my sons passee the test?
my mom asked.I ciukr feel her heart beating faster as she waited for an answer.
The two men look at each other then back to my mom.

“Royal of course.He reached the requirements so fast!
They smiled.
My mom stood up and touched the arm of the chair in a fearful manner.
“why royal?? he is still a small guy.
Why can’t it be Romeo?? Royal is 22, Romeo is already 23!! my mom sturlted and turned her back against them.
“Mrs suga,the two are capable but you this thing,it is not by age.it is by the wealth you are able acquire so fast and your level of intelligent and it is not us that decide it.It is the citizens and he got the votes in the last campaign” one of the man explained.
my mom raised her hand up and signify silence.
They kept quiet.

“please sign it!!
“sign for your son…” the man that dressed well said and removed his pujab.I think he is also a powerful lawmaker.

“I can’t sign anything,get out of my house!! my mom ordered,fury in her eyes.
“Mrs suga,are you not his mom
one of the mam pounder.
“get out!! my mom expounded.
they stood up and,left in a disappointed manner.

“this is tough than I thought!
my mom mumbled and sat back before grabbing her phone.

������

~~Elliot’s p.o.v
I watch as Royal slept peacefully,
His hairs were spiky and they all fell all over his eyes but didn’t cover his eyebrows which was damn sharp and prominent.
His fingers was moving.
He clutch the duvet tightly….
one of his rings fell in the process..
I pick it up and inserted it into his thumb.He opened his eyes a little bit then bat his lashes cutely.

The doctor entered with his stethoscope hung around his neck.

“how do you feel??
“what was the last thing your remembered the doctor asked.
He ignored him by closing his eyes. I don’t think he remember a single thing…

“please, make it easier by answering my questions” the doctor pleaded.
He opened his eyes again and glance at the guards standing in his ward.
“let’s take it from this angel,do you know this people?? the doctor pointed at Chris,Justin and Jeffrey.
“do you know them?? he asked.

“my band mates.
“Chris,Justin,Jeffrey my best friend”
Royal replied,softly.
The doctor write something down into the file he was holding.
“what was the last thing you remembered?? the doctor asked.

“I was blindfolded with something,I lost consciousness and got injected at the neck..I didn’t see the person that injected me~~most importantly, I kissed a girl’s soft lips before five stars found me half dead” he replied.
“are yiy feeling any pain? the doctor asked him.
“no” he replied simply.

The doctor faced Mrs Rose.
“I don’t understand his case but why is that anything he is close to remember something,that is when he always get injected by an unknown person He was almost remembering something so special to him when the injection reached his mid brain.If there is someone he like and comfortable with,get the person and let them spend more time together, it will help help him a lot.His amnesia might be cured by TRUE LOVE according to what the psychologist said” the doctor explained to five stars agencies and me before walking away.
I glanced at Royal’s handsome face and left with Mrs Rose.

������

~~Justin~~~

I and the other boys headed to five stars.Sir Han Cheng wasn’t on seat.
Mrs Samantha and other concerned agencies were there.
We took our seats and waited a little bit to hear the information to be passed.

“I don’t think there is hope for dice high because the person we installed the major role on is currently down, fighting emotional battles” Mrs Samantha said.
I and Chris exchange glances.
Just then,Mrs rose abs Elliot walk in.
“I think dice high should withdraw in this year debut” Mrs Samantha suggested.

“Quitting only shows cowardice. challenges are ought to be passed and not pushed away.We didn’t get the right option today doesn’t mean another one won’t come tomorrow” Mrs rose protested.
She went close to one of the projector and played the dance video that was showed on spark night.

“don’t you think this is the right person.. look at her shape. With Royal, it will be a blast!! Chris recommended.

“exactly what I wanted us to do.
We can kill two bird with a single stone” Mrs Rose said and changed the video to a soft composed song by the girl.if I could guess well.

“Firstly,we need to sweep Lilly off our priority but we won’t tell her we are,not using her.Our main target will be on Krishna and it will be secret. We are gonna train Krishna secretly without anyone knowing…. And since the psychologist said that TRUE LOVE will help royal overcome his amnesia.. I think we should find a way to bring Krish and Royal together but How do we go about it?
mrs Rose asked.
She is five stars most outspoken worker.

“how do you know that Royal is attracted to Krishna Jeffrey asked with a smirk.

“The projector captured their kissing and romance scene simply because Krishna mistakenly activated the tracker” Mrs Rose gave reason and showed their kissing scene.

Royal in pain,kissing an innocent girl, is that not romantic

“why did the projector showed their kissing scene without showing the person that injected him I asked.

“well,the tracker on Royal’s earpud was deactivated.It was the girl that activated it and that that was then they were kissing.She mistakenly touched royals ear and press the emergency button” Mrs rose explained.

“waooow!!! we clapped.

“what if the kiss was not intentional?
“kiss doesn’t mean he like her already? Mrs Samantha said.

“I think we should cut that off and focus on how to get them together” Mrs Rose shunned her politely.

“who’s the girl??
Jeffrey asked.
“where did you get the video from? Mrs Rose asked back.
I could feel the tension.

“what’s her surname?? let’s help royal so that we can win” Chris said.

Five stars private investigator step forward with a file.
��������

KRISHNA KNIGHT is a 19year old middle class Indian girl who is the only surviving daughter of a widow who does laundry works.Other things done by her mother include; mat weaving,running errands for people, working as house help for others.
Krishna is also a student of dice high whose identity was sealed.The only most talented student who hides her God given endowments by feeling so inferior among her counterparts. She only dance for her closed friends and her dancing steps are too perfect and hard that copying will be considered difficult. Her voice is damn soft and cool.
Her closest friend who push her to dance secretly is Dora Banks even when she was dared not to show any of her talent publicly because of physical and sexual harassment. The last time she sneaks out to a show,she was almost raped and was dared never to dance publicly!!!!
five stars private investigator read out.

“this is hard!!!
“how do we get them together? even Krishna doesn’t want to show her talent” Chris said.

“Simple!!
“let’s do it this way.We are gonna meet with Krishna herself and tell her Royal needs help.We won’t tell her our main motive which is to get her to be dice high face..
We will pay her to always stay in Royal’s mansion every 8hours after school.We will pay her well so that her mother will think she went to work, with that,they will get to know each other better.
Love will set in….
If their bonds are strong,Royal might be cured from his amnesia…
If their bonds become stronger,they will do anything for each other and no one will stop them.Not even Krishna mom or Han Cheng.

Lastly,let this be a secret!!
Krishna must not know our main plan is to get her dance!!

I repeat,this must be a secret between us!! Mrs Rose said.
Let’s welcome her warmly into the world of the affluence.

read more here: https://emperorblog.com.ng/page/3/?s=beautiful+love+song

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Song by leesamyoung(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2020
check your site, something is wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
leesamyoung:
check your site, something is wrong with it

uhm... nothing is wrong with it. i decide to leave it for a time beign after d domain and,hosting expire.
Re: Beautiful Love Song by VicThory(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
something is wrong with your site.. Account suspended?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
VicThory:
something is wrong with your site.. Account suspended?

hosting have expire. i will renew by next week
Re: Beautiful Love Song by abovenani(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
please do open the your blog � www.emperorblog.com.ng

thumb up for you , you gat the talent�
Re: Beautiful Love Song by abovenani(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
please do open the your blog � www.emperorblog.com.ng

thumb up for you , you gat the talent�
Re: Beautiful Love Song by Nosaghae(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2021
was looking for how to pay for a phone on aliexpress and EMPERORBLOG21 offered to help. We agreed on 460 per dollar.
The cost of the phone was $145.32 so I sent him #66,850 via Abayomi Adedigba
Gt-bank on the 25/6/21
He could not make the payment and has refused to send back my money. He has blocked me from calling or sending him messages. DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Veil / The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.