Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (68664 Views)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by godliman: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2020
orisa37:
MURIC where at thou? YOU MEAN THAT MEAN AKINTOLA PROF OF ISLAMISM?
No no no he is professor of RADICAL Islam
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

And you have to employ your stock in trade - Abuses.
MURIC has severally claimed that hijab is a commandment from your Allah.

If you cannot understand sarcasm, I won't blame you.

Again in case you don't understand their stance on hijab -
It's a religious attire and anyone who wants to wear it should be able to as it is done in other parts of the world even in Christian dominated societies such as UK, US and others. No is saying everyone must wear hijab, that is the false narrative that you and others are trying to push to the uninformed. We have too many gullibles in Nigeria who are already claiming the false narrative that you are stylishly pushing when in fact it totally FALSE.
What you post is not a sarcasm but a false impression that is already been pushed by the religious fanatics.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=DominusPrime post=85782513]
Tell that to those who decide to become Christians. Stop trying to hide the compulsion in Islam. [/quote][/s]

Confusion is a disease. Seek help.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Greystone: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2020
vicdom:
Caption this picture of princess Khadija Lamido Sanusi in a firm hand shake with VP Osibanjo

I don’t care about the handshake.

This princess is fine... kiss
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=DominusPrime post=85782513]
Tell that to those who decide to become Christians. Stop trying to hide the compulsion in Islam. [/s]

Confusion is a disease. Seek help.
Exactly...the easiest way out when your ideas are flawed
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
vicdom:
Caption this picture of princess Khadija Lamido Sanusi in a firm hand shake with VP Osibanjo

Are u a learner abi na from my mouth u wan hear say all these bunch of religious laws were made to subject and control the poor masses who makes up the majority of the population..
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
DominusPrime:

Exactly...the easiest way out when your ideas are flawed

What is flawed, warped and delusional is your pointless attempt at trying to change the crux of the discussion.
Also, why should I bother myself with someone who is ignorant of the fact that many other people of other religions are also becoming Muslims all over the world inspite of all the negative narratives around Islam by the media and current world affairs.
I'm sure your world view is limited to your village and your immediate surrounding.
Get off your lazy ass and do some simple research and you will quickly find out that Christianity is losing more and more believers than all the other religions. The main reason is that the Europeans and Americans who brought you the religion don't even believe it as.much as you do anymore - FACT.
LOOK IT UP AND STOP SPREADING FALSE IMPRESSION. Semi educated dimwit.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by proxillin(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
argue with ur ceiling

1 Share

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin grin grin Free education is not actually free. grin grin go and die joor. ode buruku.

only if that's what ojukwu and KANU gave you clowns instead of sending your promising youths to their early grave
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
BusolaDakolo:

She's not poor. Masquerade dress is for the poor and confused among us grin
Incase you're mixing it up. Muslim women wearing Hijab, Niqob and Egungun worshippers wear masquerade dress. It's only a fool that will mix the two up.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

only if that's what ojukwu and KANU gave you clowns instead of sending your promising youths to their early grave
This moro.n has surfaced again? i didnt force Awolowo to drink rat poison oh! try and emuate your leader and be miserable for once. end it with a satchet of rat poison. grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
This moro.n has surfaced again? i didnt force Awolowo to drink rat poison oh! try and emuate your leader and be miserable for once. end it with a satchet of rat poison. grin

neither did I teach ojukwu the coward how to disguise as a lady to pick race to Abidjan

cowardice it's in you spirit. who knows that Ojukwu despite his overzealous warfare he could beg for his return in the same country he wasted his dumb kinsmen and even came back to contest

who knows that nnamdi KANU that was called many unprinted names just because he told his kinsmen not to Atikulate then could have the guts to be releasing press statement from exile he was force to be

nnamdi KANU and ojukwu are bunch of destroyer and not a leader.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
HAKYN1:

Christian fanatic, you are trying seriously to sell this your jaundiced view on Islam. Try harder, fanatics like you are buying.

Lolssss...you are the fanatic .... Haven't seen Pastors sons and daughters committing various types of crime , Including the pastors themselves ??... Do u expect us to still cover such ??, To most of u Muslims u want to worship your leaders irregardless of their life style and that of their children... They will instigate u to go kill for hijab, ordered you not to shake hands, seat with opposite sex but their children are doing worse ...same way our politicians will send their children abroad and be using the mumu masses to fight each other...
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
payperpost:

this is hate speech! penalty is death by hanging!

Lol
It didn't lead to any loss of life na
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Owodiran1:
Islam is not a religion of force. It's only left for almighty ALLAH to judge her. Who be muric. She gave the vp hand shake as a result of her choice. So who are we to be the judge. Only God is in the position to reprimand her or give her kudos. It's high time we see religion as an avenue of free will learning and not an avenue of force and military concept. She's an adult. If she does the wrong thing religious wise it's her headache.

I agree
Perhaps the most sensible mention to this post

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
hope4nigeria:
rapist spotted.

You must be a rapist to be able to spot one at the slightest instance.

Abeg swerve
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

neither did I teach ojukwu the coward how to disguise as a lady to pick race to Abidjan

cowardice it's in you spirit. who knows that Ojukwu despite his overzealous warfare he could beg for his return in the same country he wastes his dumb kinsmen and even came back to contest

who knows that nnamdi KANU that was called many unprinted names just because he told his kinsmen not to Atikulate then could have the guts to be releasing press statement from exile he was force to be

nnamdi KANU and ojukwu are bunch of destroyer and not a leader.

Bola Ige Killed.
Funsho Williams Assasinated
Awolowo drank Rat Poison
Abiola assasinated
Bola Tinubu japa during military era he should have fought like a man.
Wole Soyinka dressed as a fisherman and japa.
Adewale Ademoyega ran away to london even though he was the most senior officer.
oladipo diya was shitting in his pants while begging for mercy from abacha. i could post the videos if you want.
Adisa knelt down for a soldier who was his junior begging for his miserable life. which has never been heard of.
and after all these you still call ojukwu and nnamdi kanu a coward? grin grin grin go and die joor........

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Again in case you don't understand their stance on hijab -
It's a religious attire and anyone who wants to wear it should be able to as it is done in other parts of the world even in Christian dominated societies such as UK, US and others. No is saying everyone must wear hijab, that is the false narrative that you and others are trying to push to the uninformed. We have too many gullibles in Nigeria who are already claiming the false narrative that you are stylishly pushing when in fact it totally FALSE.
What you post is not a sarcasm but a false impression that is already been pushed by the religious fanatics.

Even if you doubt me, I agree with everything you wrote up here and appreciate your civility of language this time.
However, I refer you to MURIC's press release on the Nigerian Law School hijab saga where the - one man - group falsely claimed that hijab is a DIVINE COMMANDMENT from the ALMIGHTY ALLAH (SAW) - I hope I got that right.

Muslims didn't rise then to correct the impression that hijab is not compulsory but allowed ordinary people like us to ASSUME -albeit wrongly - that hijab is compulsory.

If you do a critical analysis of my sarcastic post, I was only calling out MURIC not ISLAM.
And please don't let people assume again - albeit wrongly - that MURIC is Islam's mouthpiece in Nigeria.
Peace
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by am4truth(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I hope this fake Pastor won't collect her number behind her dad's back. Guess he is tired of that dead looking wife of his. grin

Hmmm. Very silly comment. Before speaking evil of any person mother or wife, let's see yours.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
am4truth:

Hmmm. Very silly comment. Before speaking evil of any person mother or wife, let's see yours.

Show me yours and i promise i would show you mine. silly boy. wink

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by sureguy078(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Looks like Emir was trying to stop this
But it happened already
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:

Bola Ige Killed.
Funsho Williams Assasinated
Awolowo drank Rat Poison
Abiola assasinated
Bola Tinubu japa during military era he should have fought like a man.
Wole Soyinka dressed as a fisherman and japa.
Adewale Ademoyega ran away to london even though he was the most senior officer.
oladipo diya was shitting in his pants while begging for mercy from abacha. i could post the videos if you want.
Adisa knelt down for a soldier who was his junior begging for his miserable life. which has never been heard of.
and after all these you still call ojukwu and nnamdi kanu a coward? grin grin grin go and die joor........

they'll hold their grounds, this is the true meaning of hero and not those that left your ancestors defenceless and youths killed for zoo soldiers as your ignorant tribesmen do called it

funny people grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
IpobAntidote:

What is flawed, warped and delusional is your pointless attempt at trying to change the crux of the discussion.
Also, why should I bother myself with someone who is ignorant of the fact that many other people of other religions are also becoming Muslims all over the world inspite of all the negative narratives around Islam by the media and current world affairs.
I'm sure your world view is limited to your village and your immediate surrounding.
Get off your lazy ass and do some simple research and you will quickly find out that Christianity is losing more and more believers than all the other religions. The main reason is that the Europeans and Americans who brought you the religion don't even believe it as.much as you do anymore - FACT.
LOOK IT UP AND STOP SPREADING FALSE IMPRESSION. Semi educated dimwit.
All this one you are saying is story. If dem born any of your sisters well let them decide to become Christians then we will know truly whether Islam is not a religion of force.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Banter1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

On top of that, she's not wearing hijab to cover those sexy neck of hers.

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou
Why calling Osibanjo Infidel? lalasticlala ishilove and seun won't see this. You're a reflection of your religion
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

they'll hold their grounds, this is the true meaning of hero and not those that left your ancestors defenceless and youths killed for zoo soldiers as your ignorant tribesmen do called it

funny people grin
no wonder they call you guys cowards. you can kill a whole army with your mouth machine gun. grin grin grin grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Banter1:
Why calling Osibanjo Infidel? lalasticlala ishilove and seun won't see this. You're a reflection of your religion

You lack comprehensive understanding.
First, the post is a sarcasm
Secondly, the infidel is in quote - hope you know what that means.
Thirdly, I am not a Muslim

Am surprised you didn't notice all of the above
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
no wonder they call you guys cowards. you can kill a whole army with your mouth machine gun. grin grin grin grin

what do Igbo have to kill anything than the gorilla chest beater? we know the result at Aba road swimming resort center

Aba lion turn to Aba erosion swimmers. bunch of national jokers
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Oluwatunmishe10: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
The same way your mother will prostrate for me. grin
your stupidity demands for a millstone to be tied around ur neck before casting u into the ocean.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Oluwatunmishe10:
your stupidity demands for a millstone to be tied around ur neck before casting u into the ocean.
another omo ale. grin grin grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

what do Igbo have to kill anything than the gorilla chest beater? we know the result at Aba road swimming resort center

Aba lion turn to Aba erosion swimmers. bunch of national jokers
yawns...........go and sleep.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

On top of that, she's not wearing hijab to cover those sexy neck of hers.

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah you go kill person
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Corrections: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
sureguy078:
Looks like Emir was trying to stop this But it happened already
But why didn't the emir stop her daughter from not putting on hijab?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) / Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.