Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music (94742 Views)

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by fasho01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Na so this Pekus go die without getting sweetness of banana

I was in a seminar when I opened and read this.. Laughed out so loud that I distracted the session! You be case man grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by thunderbabs: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rev sister don dey gbese tesumole teh teh
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by MossLuv: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:
This reverend sister will not enter heaven.Lol!

She practically has street vibes flowing in her blood.

Say na you be Heaven gate man abi?
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Waylex21(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lee29:

Tell me this when married men can freely attend Catholic seminaries and become catholic priests

He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen. Rev 1:6

Yes, we are all priests as you have said. The difference in priesthood between a Catholic priest and other Christians is in the area of ministry. Reasons Catholic priests are not married:
1. Imitation of Jesus Christ who himself was unmarried
2. For the sake of the kingdom of God as Jesus noted (Matt. 19:6-13)
3. Church discipline
4. A reminder to us that in heaven there's no marriage. What heaven is, is being lived now.
5. The nature of the Catholic priesthood and marriage is very complicated

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Emrixx(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Timileyin1234:

My sister my sister, u carry

My brother my brother it's just a small bobby

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by qtx(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
ehn nhengg, so? Is she not a human being? Dance is for humans na
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Awon eeyan Judge Judyz na thwm full this thread.
I too know
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by casig: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Waylex21:

Becoming a nun or priest in the Catholic is not forced. It is a free choice by those who want a deeper commitment to their God and a life of service. Check Matt. 19:6-13 .Also St. Paul encouraged those not yet married not to in I Cor.7:1 ff. Don't comment on what you don't understand.
Well done, bro. Some people do selective reading of the Bible and then begin to display their ignorance. I am sure he knows nothing about the doctrinal discipline of priestly celibacy and yet went ahead to use it to summarise Catholicism as fake.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by yeman1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Money cannot buy happiness !enjoy ur life my sister
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by edoairways: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Glory to Jesus
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Timileyin1234(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Emrixx:

Some people like it like this. What r u saying cheesy
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:

Reminds me of sisters Act by whoopi Goldberg

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by pek(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
girigonri:
Give her sometimes now and she would definitely go back to the world. na from clap dance dey start

once she taste am, she go know say she doesn't really need to be a reverend sister to enter heaven.
Are you sure she is not tasting it or has not tasted it before?
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Staro: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
But she tried a lot.
So cute
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Neddyogu(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
aguiyi2:
Is it not time this celibacy thing is scrapped?, they are all carnal.

So what's the relationship between celibacy and dancing?
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by fegori: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who taught her how to dance like that
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by farem: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
girigonri:
Give her sometimes now and she would definitely go back to the world. na from clap dance dey start

once she taste am, she go know say she doesn't really need to be a reverend sister to enter heaven.
Is being a nun makes one to be in heaven?

It's all the tradition of men (can't be found in the Bible)
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Rimsd(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
cool
GraGra247:

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Babybritz(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
����
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by deavicky(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I think she's one of us.
u just made laugh very hard. Which people are you?.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Benjanyne: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
This one go soon leave convent
[/s]
more trash
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nakedwire635(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
She's human not a Saint. Nobody is above sin.
We all fall short... Nobody Holly pass shocked
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by djoe21(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nakedwire635:

Has she committed a sin? Cos I don't understand this your comment.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
aguiyi2:
Is it not time this celibacy thing is scrapped?, they are all carnal.
don't you think it is fallacy when you said they are all carnal. you don't expect everybody to be the same. yes, there are some bad eggs among them also the good ones among them
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmmmm, her dance will lead someone to sin o.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Emrixx:

don't mind that brother, he is too carnal. you have make him to use Vaseline now
truly speaking, u carry no be small and fresh
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Some people like it like this. What r u saying cheesy
leave my sister alone. she is not ready to say anything at all. so move to the next bus stop
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by egoldman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Waylex21:

Becoming a nun or priest in the Catholic is not forced. It is a free choice by those who want a deeper commitment to their God and a life of service. Check Matt. 19:6-13 .Also St. Paul encouraged those not yet married not to in I Cor.7:1 ff. Don't comment on what you don't understand.

Don't be one sided, Paul also said that if u can't control the urge, you should marry, what do you think is the meaning of ' it's better to marry than to burn " from the same Paul.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nakedwire635:
i doubt if she has done anything wrong, the news read, doing practice with students not that she is performing it on stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.