Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,964 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music (94743 Views)

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by captain247: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I think she's one of us.
Reminds me of Sounds of Music , Only Elders can relate

Ave Maria grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by IdrisE(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Na so this Pekus go die without getting sweetness of banana

is it your thing? Focus on your sweetness and leave Holy Mary alone.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by karlboss: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Emrixx:

Says who, there's someone helping her ministry out joor don't be deceived
I

They made go look at your picture. See as The pendant lost inside ur clevage or should I say boobs. Chai.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Waylex21(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
egoldman:

Don't be one sided, Paul also said that if u can't control the urge, you should marry, what do you think is the meaning of ' it's better to marry than to burn " from the same Paul.

So what makes you believe that one cannot control the urge? Last time I checked, many of the apostles were not married. That was Paul's admonition to those that can't control their konji. You think everyone burns?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
back2sender:

TELL HER SHE DON GET MANY FANS OOO.
HOW SHE DANCES WITH THE HEELS AND LIFT HERSELF DEY BAFFLE ME
I dey tell you. And if you see her ehn..... She is very reserved o.You will not even know she can do this. But she is always smiling. Whenever she greets you or you greet her, she is always with a smile.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I think she's one of us.

ѕhαrp guч. чσu αrє ríght. ѕíѕtєr cαrσ

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by TruckFit(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I think she's one of us.

grin grin you're very thereth ..Sistta Maria Von-Trapp

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by virago(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Timileyin1234:
My sister my sister, u carry

Carry wetin
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Dracas: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
The first one don resign go marry policeman, na air force this one go resign go marry
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by mashad(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
She is only having fun..what's up with most pot calling kettle black. I love her for been real and she may have the purest of heart
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by samteebiz3: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
youngbang:
angry

Waiting for nairaland religious activist and therapist on this

I'm coming! Let me finish with my palmy first!
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by samteebiz3: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Definitely this sister and sex are six and seven! Just my thinking o!
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Timileyin1234(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
virago:

Carry wetin
She carries my book
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by samteebiz3: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I must fuvk a reverend sister insha Allah. She must scream Allahuakbar before I let her loose.

Are you done? Go Bleep yourself! Mkpi Hausa!
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
And Whoopi Goldberg in Sister's Act
TheSourcerer:
I think she's one of us.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Eroms4life17(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
This one go soon leave convent. Na small time remain
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by frozen70(f): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin
TheSourcerer:
I think she's one of us.

Yeah tgat sounds of music was interesting, I love the way those children went to the convent to look for her, that's shows tgat she was really needed

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Niyinficient:
This is it. May the joy in her heart continue to guide her ways.

Amen
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by TheSourcerer: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
frozen70:
grin

Yeah tgat sounds of music was interesting, I love the way those children went to the convent to look for her, that's shows tgat she was really needed
Stubborn Maria grin
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by stieyven(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:
This reverend sister will not enter heaven.Lol!

She practically has street vibes flowing in her blood.
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :7
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sister Just dey enjoy herself. Free her jor
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by OnPointMan(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
I love her already grin
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by GraGra247(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
stieyven:

Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :7

Abeg get out. What do you think you're doing to me at the moment.

Since you aren't enlightened enough to differentiate sarcasm and criticism.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by chocboi78(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
So sweet
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Orpe7(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
This one will soon drop sisterhood, marry begin collect prick
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by colestephan86: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I must fuvk a reverend sister insha Allah. She must scream Allahuakbar before I let her loose.
No worry na inside double barrel u go out that your Fulani dongoyaro prik
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Idaytesj29(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
goodnessme1:
Am here to read yoruba muslims comments.

The way you are obsessed with them, na Yoruba Muslim go marry you las las. Don't worry, them sabi back ackpako..... You go cummmmm tire. grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Silentflute1234: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Even if it's not scripted I still can't see a thing wrong here, God looks at the inner and not the outer...next pls
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by vankaid: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lee29:
They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving (1 Tim 4:3 - 4)

This passage already gave Catholicism and Islam as fakes
See 1 Corinthians 7:1-7
The Catholic Church is perfect. One and only true church of Christ.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by egoldman(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Waylex21:

So what makes you believe that one cannot control the urge? Last time I checked, many of the apostles were not married. That was Paul's admonition to those that can't control their konji. You think everyone burns?

Go bk n read your comment again.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Waylex21(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
egoldman:

Go bk n read your comment again.

I don't need to go back and read what I typed. I knew what I typed. You have failed to understand that marriage is not for everybody. Paul recommended marriage for those who cannot hold themselves together. Jesus Christ said anyone who wants to be a eunuch for the sake of the kingdom of God should do so. Any issues with these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.