Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja (2323 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja by Midas02(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
A new company - CityHoppers Ltd - has started offering daily night bus service from Ajah (Lekki/Peninsula) to Jabi, Abuja. The company is located at HFP Eastline Shopping complex which is at Abraham Adesanya roundabout. I discovered the company when I went to seek transport to Abuja from GUO, Ajah recently. I had gone to GUO (which is also at Abraham Adesanya roundabout) to enquire about availability of bus to Abuja around 9AM in the morning and was told there would not be any bus until early the next morning. A dude walked up to me and informed me that there was a nightbus leaving later in the evening across the road. This was how I discovered and used CityHoppers Transport bus to go to Abuja. They run a very cultured, relaxed and professional service. The bus was one of those Eurobuses with full AC. The drivers were professional and there was no rubbish attitude. It was a very pleasurable but long trip (12 hours!). Nigeria really needs to fix her roads! I will recommend this Company to anyone taking a trip to Abuja from Lagos Island/ Lekki area - there is no need to spend time and money go to Jibowu/Iddo to board a night bus. They even have a website from which you can purchase tickets - everything is organized! Their website is listed below:

http://www.cityhoppers.com.ng/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja by Midas02(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Flyer!!

Re: New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja by Midas02(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Buses!!

Re: New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yeah i have passed beside them along owoh road before
Re: New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja by Jaycew(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Website doesn’t work well. Can’t book
Re: New Night Bus Service from Lagos Island (Ajah) to Abuja by twodee75: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
How much is from Lagos to Abuja by this company

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Passport For Nigeria / Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Beautiful? / 20 Really Stupid Laws Around The World ( Photos)

Viewing this topic: Etimocracy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.