Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something (49988 Views)

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Fash20: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Baba JP
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by oshonky: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2020
It's real O, it happened in alagomeji, Yaba yesterday, he has spent all his money on girls thinking he'll be getting shows back to back all over Nigeria, but nobody even send am. Will anyone here invite him for a show please? He was in Owerri during Christmas also on bike....

7 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by maxjax(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2020
financial bill don affect am grin
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by babz11(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2020
The guy really show is speed by fleeing
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by olisaEze(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2020
Shuo! after blowing d small moni zlatan been dash u on two Abuja olosho, broda wan do 'drop & sky' for Lagos! Nwanne the 'Speed' in ur name is not for music alone jaré! Voom is berra dan statement mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by ngwababe(f): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin akpi my man. Him no even wan hear dem say, I say grin grin vuuuuummm ka mma karia statement cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Learnstuffs: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2020
With all his audio money

undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by kereman1: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2020
gather here if u feel it was staged

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by money121(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by IdioticNLmods: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85814310:

We initially thought this was a publicity stunt or something the first time we came across the video.
Especially when he ran away with the Okada's man bag of money.

Very Foolish Ugly pig.
God! You have no right to call anyone ugly cos you are ugliest thing I've seen in my entire life. If i post ur pic now pple will be scared in the night.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by PotatoSalad(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2020
kereman1:
gather here if u feel it was staged
Most definitely
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Kingluqman(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
valencia25:
Person wey dn mad before kn return to Lagos again.... grin
Everything equal to Mad ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by azpekuliar: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
This is the best impression of Temple Run I have seen in a long time.
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by AfroKnight: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Speedy had had a bad day before meeting this bike man. grin He hurt his finger shortly after waking up, broke his phone screen, got a bill of 150k to fix the screen and was caught with weed in his bag by the police. He paid 200k to avoid going to their station.

All in one morning.

So, he took it out on the poor bike man.

Speedy should have paid the fare up to that point though.

Also, the bike man had no right to elongate the customer’s journey by running private errands while on a paid trip. Imagine if an Uber driver took me off my route to “drop something” and expected me to be cool with it. I’d be mad.

10 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by IdioticNLmods: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Angelus1:
[s][/s]
shatap
that was his bag
That guy is too too daft!

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by OllyNwamma(f): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2020
#Pericoma na anyi ajo alo grin grin��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Awesomefred32(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin May be Naira Marley did not give him enough Money today
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by koolaid87: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Village network bad gan
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by aliwa1k(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Hahaha

Frustration ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by flyingdutchman(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2020
I don't blame us for seeing things in a different perspective. If you have lived in the States for many years and return to this "lovely" Naija, a different lifestyle will greet you. Culture shock and all. There would be things that you just react to Upandan. Best thing is to have your own ride and avoid issues like these.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Emma1Oj(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol.... " seen fleeing after successfully securing is bag" lol... He kns this is Lagos, with a blink of his eyes anything can happen to is bag. So he gat to run with is bag for his dear life.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by OllyNwamma(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85814310:

We initially thought this was a publicity stunt or something the first time we came across the video.

Very Foolish Ugly pig.
Y body dey always pepper u for another man wahala
U always have an opinion
How can ur life be such a blur and u always have opinion
Arrow

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by olusegzy01(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2020
sodiqapril:
You forgot to add Speed Darlington sped away.........see as the were Japa...but the bag strong ooo, with all the dragging, he no tear.
na UK used bag naso e dey strong

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by sodiqapril(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2020
olusegzy01:
na UK used bag naso e dey strong
grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Destined2win: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85814310:

Very Foolish Ugly pig.
I am surprised you could address someone with such a derogatory language

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by BlackSeptember: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85814310:

Very Foolish Ugly pig.
If only you watch the video you will see that the bag belongs to Speed darlington. Continue hurling insults though nobody is surprised because we don't expect much from buhari supporters

7 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by KakiP(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2020
my guy speedy
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Chukkychukky(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2020
See our incoming president 2023
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by atimadesign(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Bros,Na Nigga you dey ooo...
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Designerdollars: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin grin
This is embarrassing!!!!
A whole speedy!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo / Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.