Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something (50007 Views)

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
ngwababe:
grin grin grin akpi my man. Him no even wan hear dem say, I say grin grin vuuuuummm ka mma karia statement cheesy cheesy cheesy

Taaa grin grin..kedu ife bu zi statement?

Reason police one or two them go perch go one side mana odi kwa ka owu ite asago my man speedy grin grin, oka kwa mma ogbalu oso grin

Oso ndu...e be like US life don dey enter that im antenna for head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by oloriLFC(f): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
sodiqapril:
You forgot to add Speed Darlington sped away.........see as the were Japa...but the bag strong ooo, with all the dragging, he no tear.
na crocodile skin dem take make the bag

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by helixmanager: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
post=85814310:

We initially thought this was a publicity stunt or something the first time we came across the video.
Especially when he ran away with the Okada's man bag of money.

Very Foolish Ugly pig.

How is that okada man’s bag of money?
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Absuchat(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
post=85814310:

We initially thought this was a publicity stunt or something the first time we came across the video.
Especially when he ran away with the Okada's man bag of money.

Very Foolish Ugly pig.
Only a foo0l classifies himself as "we" . that said,what's the difference between Speed and you?
1.both of you are LUNATICS
2.both of you seeks for attention every now and then
3. both of you are VERY FOOOLISH UGLY PIGS.
However,Speed is better than you,cos he doesn't live here on nairaland and he has a handwork,unlike you that doesn't.
I'm waiting for you to report me to the axholes that manage this crab forum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
were no get ,money to pay chai.. las las we go depot am go south africa
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Ashirioluwa: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Speed Darlington was spotted in a viral video fighting with a commercial motorcyclist popularly known as Okada in Yaba area of Lagos.

According to eyewitnesses, the singer got into a fight with the Okada man for stopping before the end of his journey to pick up something.

Few seconds into the video, Speed Darlington was spotted fleeing after forcefully securing his bag from the Okada man he was dragging it with.

Here is the viral video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPcoSgHo0c

Broke ass nigga Darlington
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by sofiscatedmoron: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
oshonky:
It's real O, it happened in alagomeji, Yaba yesterday, he has spent all his money on girls thinking he'll be getting shows back to back all over Nigeria, but nobody even send am. Will anyone here invite him for a show please? He was in Owerri during Christmas also on bike....
monitoring spirits
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by IdioticNLmods: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Absuchat:

Only a foo0l classifies himself as "we" . that said,what's the difference between Speed and you?
1.both of you are LUNATICS
2.both of you seeks for attention every now and then
3. both of you are VERY FOOOLISH UGLY PIGS.
However,Speed is better than you,cos he doesn't live here on nairaland and he has a handwork,unlike you that doesn't.
I'm waiting for you to report me to the axholes that manage this crab forum
Very useless forum, soon they will ban you for saying the truth grin

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by PAQ(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
See as Speed sped away! He really lives up to his name.
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by fegori: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Who d hell is this guy?
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Figliomi: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na every Shelebrity be celebrity. This one na werey Shelebrity. grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Revolva(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is stagged jare if you know know you know know

https://www.nairaland.com/5630241/speed-darlington-threatens-castrate-tunde

https://www.nairaland.com/5630205/nigerian-man-sprayed-speed-darlington

These ones I posted are real live I was there in d club

Mods did not put it in front page imagine
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Peacefulgold(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Speed Darlington really got speed...
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by lightwind(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
AfroKnight:
Speedy had had a bad day before meeting this bike man. grin He hurt his finger shortly after waking up, broke his phone screen, got a bill of 150k to fix the screen and was caught with weed in his bag by the police. He paid 200k to avoid going to their station.

All in one morning.

So, he took it out on the poor bike man.

Speedy should have paid the fare up to that point though.

Also, the bike man had no right to elongate the customer’s journey by running private errands while on a paid trip. Imagine if an Uber driver took me off my route to “drop something” and expected me to be cool with it. I’d be mad.
you know him or probably ur him
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Trutherme: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bellgal:
Where is NwaAmaikpe

Nwamaikpe has not recovered from the shock that NG Supreme Court gave victory to a contestant who came 4th in Imo election cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Tapout(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
make em no be say dem done deport this guy or em no get money to fly back
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by Iykest28: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
I'm the bike guy he took from ikeja to lekki, if you know the so-called celeb, tell him to come pay me.

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
lightwind:
you know him or probably ur him

Lol.

I follow him on instagram. He posts stuff about himself regularly.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by ngwababe(f): 12:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Okpa042:

Taaa grin grin..kedu ife bu zi statement?

Reason police one or two them go perch go one side mana odi kwa ka owu ite asago my man speedy grin grin, oka kwa mma ogbalu oso grin

Oso ndu...e be like US life don dey enter that im antenna for head grin grin grin

O si na oburo owu ite, mana o dika the okada man choro ili ya via calls he(okada man) was making. So the street antenna just enter him head, otikapu oso. grin grin grin

He wrote it on his Instagram page.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by olopaooo(m): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2020
That someone lives abroad doesn't make him reach o. Some of this people don't even have a job.. stupid guy
Re: Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something by RuggedSniper: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Speed Darlington was spotted in a viral video fighting with a commercial motorcyclist popularly known as Okada in Yaba area of Lagos.

According to eyewitnesses, the singer got into a fight with the Okada man for stopping before the end of his journey to pick up something.

Few seconds into the video, Speed Darlington was spotted fleeing after forcefully securing his bag from the Okada man he was dragging it with.

Here is the viral video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPcoSgHo0c

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) / Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot / American Celebrities Who Traced Their African Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.