Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. (2986 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Plateau Guber Judgment / Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Nasarawa Guber Judgment / Supreme Court Judgment Will Affect Nasarawa Guber Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Atouke: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
What's is the basis of the judgment from the supreme court on the imo governorship election?

Is this what APC is about? Stealing elections from duely elected governors.

APC is a fraudulent party!
This evil party has corrupted the judiciary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by adem30: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Atouke:
What's is the basis of the judgment from the supreme court on the imo governorship election?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Atouke: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=adem30 post=85797798][/quote]
What a fool keep supporting injustice, it will soon knock on your own door.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by TheApologist: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
I need details on this judgment please, I thought APC came fourth in this particular election
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Pavore9: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Which crisis? APC and PDP are the two sides of the same coin!

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Atouke: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pavore9:
Which crisis? APC and PDP are the two sides of the same coin!

Don't support injustice, the people Mandate should not be stolen.
Ihedioha was elected.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Pavore9: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Atouke:

Don't support injustice, the people Mandate should not be stolen.
Ihedioha was elected.

Which injustice? Tell me the difference between the 2 parties?

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Anijay1212(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
A
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Anijay1212(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Aj
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Elkiko(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nothing like Apc or Pdp, they are all evil �. None of them really care...

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Switruth: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
TheApologist:
I need details on this judgment please, I thought APC came fourth in this particular election
. Tanko said it was an unanimous decision. grin grin grin
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by muykem: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
I strongly believe that Ihedioha unreasonable rift with Okorocha cost him this. In politics some people are above you in respect of any party they belong, you need to respect them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Atouke: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
muykem:
I strongly believe that Ihedioha unreasonable rift with Okorocha cost him this. In politics some people are above you in respect of any party they belong, you need to respect them.
Nonsense, what has that got to do with supreme court?
Our courts should be above board.

5 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by DesChyko: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
I'm deeply pained.
I thought it's only the North that could be so manipulated but ourselves right under our noses?

Ndi Imo ebezina. cry
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by chukel(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Atouke:

cry baby
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Atouke: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
chukel:
cry baby

Supporter of injustice. When injustice visits you and your household remember that you were a supporter.

Evil men will reap evil.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by chukel(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Atouke:

Supporter of injustice. When injustice visits you and your household remember that you were a supporter.

Evil men will reap evil.
there is no injustice here. The injustice was meted out onnhope in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Though I have not seen or read the judgement so cannot give a valued opinion but I must say PDP made a grievious mistake when we made Jonathan President. As it is now Jonathan and Wike are trading PDP for thier own purposes. We lost Bayelsa, now Imo and most likely Benue will go because the Fulani need thier land for cattle grazing. Anyway, this what you get from a FEAR FEAR PRESIDENT.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by mfm04622: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pavore9:

Which injustice? Tell me the difference between the 2 parties?

There is even no injustice! INEC officials did not just add APC votes at the collation centre! The votes that were transmitted to collation centre were not tampered with because the system has eliminated that type of ojoro, so they tried a new system of just ignoring APC votes. APC were able to prove their case and the figures from the omitted polling units were just added.

The painful aspect is that this fraud was most likely perpetrated by Okorocha, hoping that the AA party will come first if APC votes were suppressed!

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by saaron(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
It's madness to expect justice when sharia CJN is the head of supreme court. In fact, the outcome of the judgement was already decided even before today's supreme court ruling, hence the extra deployment of security to nip any break down of law and order as a result of the judgement.
The justice system in Nigeria is DEAD.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by vanunu: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
mfm04622:

There is even no injustice! INEC officials did not just add APC votes at the collation centre! The votes that were transmitted to collation centre were not tampered with because the system has eliminated that type of ojoro, so they tried a new system of just ignoring APC votes. APC were able to prove their case and the figures from the omitted polling units were just added.

The painful aspect is that this fraud was most likely perpetrated by Okorocha, hoping that the AA party will come first if APC votes were suppressed!

You are talking nonsense, the result that hope presented was a fake result , which INEC and Ihedioha rejected at the lower courts, but the supreme court decided to accept it. Infact no other party has that result except Hope. Imo state is finished.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by Assha: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2020
I was very sad the day we lost all Senate, HoR, HoA and the Gubernatorial seats in Zamfara to PDP not through the ballot box but via judicial pronouncement but today, God has taken that gloom away by the same means, the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by omoalaro: 3:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Atouke:

Below is the answer to your question if you care to read.

https://m.facebook.com/100003726052110/posts/1835717319895785/
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by luluosas(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Boy, would you have said this same thing if the pendulum had swong the other way?
Atouke:

Evil men will reap evil.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment. by tribalmall: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Pls wail to death

Atouke:

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin / Another Yoruba Warlord Like Sunday Igboho Has Come Out To Support Him / I Can't Contest Against My Godfather- Bala Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.