Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement (1010 Views)

Attack On NLC President, Imo Workers Salaries, Uzodinma Reacts / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Brika: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
The governor-elect of Imo State, Sen. Hope Uzodinma, has said that his stolen mandate has been recovered following Supreme Court judgement that annulled the election of Emeka Ihedioha.

Uzodinma, who spoke through his spokesperson, Declan Emelumba, shortly after the apex court declared him the duly elected governor of the state said that the court had demonstrated bravery.

The governor-elect accused the Peoples Democratic Party of not having good plans for the state.

He said, “The Supreme Court has declared Sen. Hope Uzodinma as the duly elected governor of Imo State. The beautiful thing is that our stolen mandate has been recovered.

“The governor will arrive in Imo State on Wednesday and he will address the people of the state. He has better plans for the people of the state. He is experienced and the state is in for good things.”

https://leakers.ng/politics/3801-hope-uzodinma-reacts-to-supreme-court-judgement/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Citytrend: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Okorocha's dream finally comes to pass. Someone said Imo been hacked! grin

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Atouke: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
You will cry at the long run. Injustice cannot thrive forever,
Since you are being smuggled in through corrupt means, it will end in tears.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by DarrelCornell: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok
[/s]
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by yarimo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by ozo13(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Atouke:
how sir
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Abfinest007(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
i laugh
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Lynx001: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Atouke:
.Supreme court removed apc from ballot in rivers. I was happy. Apc lost many state in the s/court. victory for judiciary and democracy. Abia,delta and other pdp states were upheld by the supreme court. It will be unfair if we say this is injustice or corrupt means. Nigerians are all tied to one political party in their minds. Mind you, you dont miss him more than me. A bu onye mbaise same with ihedioha. Jst that his is aboh. Mine is ezinihitte. while he was speaker he attracted a federal road of over 15km to our lga. But the court has spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by seankafor(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Baba hustle oo, no joy for this country..
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by olaboy33(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Why onnoghen needed to go..

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman By Name Nathaniel Caught About To Bomb Living Faith Church In K / LASG Launches Newly Designed Articulated, Allied Vehicle Number Plate (photo) / Can Oshiomhole Campaign For Obaseki As APC Governorship Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.