Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL (423 Views)

Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Malami Explains Why Amotekun Is Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by ogaVANITY: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
I personally commend the AGF for the wise decision on disbanding the group. What is the police there for
The Federal government is right. There is no civilised society where people wake up and just take laws into their hands. It is an illegal organisation, period, no matter how good the intentions.
When you want to restructure around national ideals you drive the process through the National Assembly and after rigorous debate laws are made and amended to accommodate such an organisation or institution.
If we want to develop this country we should collectively demand for restructuring, negotiate the terms and come to a mutually acceptable position that will accomodate the values of all concerned and allay to fears of every citizens of every region, tribe, religion or whatever demographic.
That is the way nations develop. By constantly negotiating the terms of their union. Nigerians just cannot bring themselves to negotiate and agree on anything. It must always be unilateral, divisive and confrontational. Why?
Nigeria is one country and not regionalized.
This group can be used to cause mayhem if things go south.
Insha Allah we will get peace this year.
Re: REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by slimfit1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sharia law have to go. I could remember how Sani played this game with Obasanjo he had the support of every northerner then because it favoured them. Now let see if we have true leaders in SW or jokers as leaders. If they can't stand their grounds surely they are pussy cats themselves.
Re: REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by Koredav(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
ogaVANITY:
I personally commend the AGF for the wise decision on disbanding the group. What is the police there for
Nigeria is one country and not regionalized.
This group can be used to cause mayhem if things go south.
Insha Allah we will get peace this year.
Re: REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by Koredav(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Koredav post=85801038][/quote]
So the sharia police in d north are wat. Mchtwwwww yeye dey smell
Re: REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by agadez007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
u
u
I had always known That their Amutakun would fail
they will never get anything right not after killing and sharing Abiola 's meat

lol amutakun=illegal
Fulani herdsman say so

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by ogaVANITY: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Koredav:

So the sharia police in d north are wat. Mchtwwwww yeye dey smell
it's in the constitution. Is Amotekun constitutionalized?
Re: REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by ogaVANITY: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
slimfit1:
Sharia law have to go.
its in the constitution. Amotekun is not.
Insha Allah Nigeria will be great. Read my reasons. We do not need Amotekun. Hisbah is good for Islam brother
Re: REASONS WHY AMOTEKUN is ILLEGAL by slimfit1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
ogaVANITY:
its in the constitution. Amotekun is not.
Insha Allah Nigeria will be great. Read my reasons. We do not need Amotekun. Hisbah is good for Islam brother

Show us the Constitution. Amotekun is in the Constitution too just called another name they are hunters it's part of our tradition to hunt, hunting is part of our culture

If I were you I will abstain from bringing deep religious sentiment into this issue.
Nonetheless, anyone who still wants to be in the same union with the North needs a mental health check.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Contestin For The Office Of The Presidency Of Nigeria" - Apostle Suleman / Amotekun: FG Can’t Dictate To States On How To Secure Their Territories- Ozekhom / Osinbajo And The 2023 Race: Too Far, Yet So Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.