Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) (1046 Views)

Judges Who Declared Uzodinma As Imo Governor "Denied" US Visa's / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by Bimpeusman: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2020
A photo making rounds online, captured moment Governor Emeka Ihedioha allegedly cried after the Supreme Court declared Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 governorship election.

Recall that the Supreme Court in its judgement said records presented to the court proved that election results from 388 polling units during the election, were unlawfully excluded from the overall collated results that declared Ihedioha winner of the state governorship election.

The apex court which stated that results from the cancelled polling units amounted to 213,295 votes, added that Ihedioha was returned elected based on wrong computation of results.

Hope Uzodinma was subsequently declared winner of the election by the Supreme Court who directed INEC to withdraw the certificate of return given to Emeka Ihedioha and present a new one to the APC governorship candidate.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Gov-Emeka-Cried-After-Supreme-Court-Declared-Uzodinma-As-The-Winner-Photo.html

1 Share

Re: Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by WorldRichest: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2020
If he doesn't leave in time, he will go and cry more at EFCC custody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by Bimpeusman: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Bimpeusman:
A photo making rounds online, captured moment Governor Emeka Ihedioha allegedly cried after the Supreme Court declared Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 governorship election.

Recall that the Supreme Court in its judgement said records presented to the court proved that election results from 388 polling units during the election, were unlawfully excluded from the overall collated results that declared Ihedioha winner of the state governorship election.

The apex court which stated that results from the cancelled polling units amounted to 213,295 votes, added that Ihedioha was returned elected based on wrong computation of results.

Hope Uzodinma was subsequently declared winner of the election by the Supreme Court who directed INEC to withdraw the certificate of return given to Emeka Ihedioha and present a new one to the APC governorship candidate.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Gov-Emeka-Cried-After-Supreme-Court-Declared-Uzodinma-As-The-Winner-Photo.html

Is just a pity
Re: Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2020
I understand him and its just too painful....he does not know what his next step in politics will be.....for now and base on the supreme court judgement, he is confused..I pray for God's guidance on him.
Re: Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by bluebay(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2020
I am PDP supporter but I feel no pity for this man. He was so power drunk that he wasted first year in witch Hunting and harassment of the okorochas . I wish he just acted like the PDP governor of Oyo state Seyi Makinde.. painful Sha but.....Leave please
Re: Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by powerkey: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2020
bluebay:
I am PDP supporter but I feel no pity for this man. He was so power drunk that he wasted first year in witch Hunting and harassment of the okorochas . I wish he just acted like the PDP governor of Oyo state Seyi Makinde.. painful Sha but.....Leave please

You're APC and lying like lie Mohammed
Re: Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by Humphrizy(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Chaiiiii... Which kin thing be dx na.... Person wey dem greet "His excellency " in the morning...before dusk... Dem greet am "Nwanne kedu nke mere last? " undecided
Re: Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) / Rivers PDP: Wike Retires Abe, Aguma And Onyesoh As Akawor Emerges State Chair – / Easter Celebration: Akeredolu Has Succumbed To Blackmail - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.