Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? (7491 Views)

We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why wasn't Elias Elisha?

You are not doing well.

So which did your Jesus really said and who changed what your Jesus really said?

Please it was elijah they called Elias. Please don't say what you don't know

Answer to your second question
None of them changed what Jesus said

In some part of Israel
My My maybe to referred to as Eli Eli
Or Eloi Eloi
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

Please it was elijah they called Elias. Please don't say what you don't know

Answer to your second question
None of them changed what Jesus said

In some part of Israel
My My maybe to referred to as Eli Eli
Or Eloi Eloi

Which did your Jesus say? Or did he say both?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Chris, Doctor of Divinity, Pastor 5G.

So you have the list of the top Muslims that lodged the complaint against him doing miracles back then? Share us the names.

Mind you some non-miracle peddling churches are against them. And we've been reading them saying why has the miracle stopped when Coronavirus came up.

The list of the top Muslims from NTA?

See i have a question for you. Can Mohammed perform miracles you call him he does not answer. I had an issue perform i prayed and i got heal even the doctor was amazed.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which did your Jesus say? Or did he say both?
Both
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:
Both

grin

Jesus first said Eli, Eli... Then he said Eloi, Eloi...! Then both Matthew and Mark are liars!

grin

You are a comedian!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just Read and learn. Leave the Moniker...Embrace the message.

Hmmmmmmmm, but when you're faced with points that's difficult for you to turn, you'll leave the topic of discussion to start saying another thing! cheesy
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

See i have a question for you. Can Mohammed perform miracles you call him he does not answer. I had an issue perform i prayed and i got heal even the doctor was amazed.

Answering your questions.
1. Muhammad is not our God. Allah is. Allad did perform miracles through Moses,...., and Muhammad.

2. We call on Allah not Muhammad. Calling on Muhammad makes us like an idol worshipper.

3. Many go to the dibia or babalawo and get healed too! Does this mean dibias worship the right God?

4. Why can't any of you or your 5G Pastors try and heal Coronavirus?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jesus WAS God {John 1:1} but presently he is a Prince awaiting orders while being positioned at the right hand of his God and Father {Act 7:56} to start ruling in the midst of his enemies {Psalms 110:1-2}

Moses (a mortal man) also served as God at a point in time and that doesn't makes him equal to the Almighty God who sent him! smiley
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, but when you're faced with points that's difficult for you to turn, you'll leave the topic of discussion to start saying another thing! cheesy

Baba Jehovah witness! Wetin happen again?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin

Jesus first said Eli, Eli... Then he said Eloi, Eloi...! Then both Matthew and Mark are liars!

grin

You are a comedian!
na yansh you take dey reason. I said My My have different Hebrew spelling and pronunciations

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. Muhammad is not our God. Allah is. Allad did perform miracles through Moses,...., and Muhammad.

2. We call on Allah not Muhammad. Calling on Muhammad makes us like an idol worshipper.

3. Many go to the dibia or babalawo and get healed too! Does this mean dibias worship the right God?

Please convince me that you're not a LIAR because i've been a Muslim all my life before i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, though i don't expect any spectacular signs to believe in my God, but i never heard of any record where Muhammad performed a miracle!

So can you quote the exert link for everyone to learn?

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Baba Jehovah witness! Wetin happen again?

You're hypocritical about telling someone not to deviate from the topic of discussion but that's what you often do! cheesy
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

let me return the same question to you no5 why can Muslims heal coronavirus
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Maximus69:

You're hypocritical about telling someone not to deviate from the topic of discussion but that's what you often do! cheesy

OK, forgive me if I did that.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:
na yansh you take dey reason. I said My My have different Hebrew spelling and pronunciations

Which language did Jesus spoke?

Which language is Eli Eli?

Which language is Eloi Eloi ?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Babalawo are actually serving satan and his demon. Why they call for their miracle it is actually demons that are manifesting. A case in the bible when Saul visited a witch and the witch summoned Samuel it wasn't Samuel that appeared it was a demon that took the appearance of Samuel. How can an agent of darkness summon someone that is in heaven.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Please convince me that you're not a LIAR because i've been a Muslim all my life before i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, though i don't expect any spectacular signs to believe in my God, but i never heard of any record where Muhammad performed a miracle!

You weren't a knowledgeable Muslim back then sir! We all know that.

However I can't give you any link. Google miracles of Muhammad!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

I think he mainly spoke Hebrew and Eli Eli is in Hebrew while Eloi Eloi is greek because mark wrote the book of mark in greek
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

I think he mainly spoke Hebrew and Eli Eli is in Hebrew while Eloi Eloi is greek because mark wrote the book of mark in greek

Jesus spoke Aramaic a semitic language like Hebrew, Arabic and others.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:
Babalawo are actually serving satan and his demon. Why they call for their miracle it is actually demons that are manifesting. A case in the bible when Saul visited a witch and the witch summoned Samuel it wasn't Samuel that appeared it was a demon that took the appearance of Samuel. How can an agent of darkness summon someone that is in heaven.

Stephen Hawking was not a Christian but was diagnosed with ALS and could not move or speak. He was expected to die at 21 but the miracle is that he died at 76.

A miracle!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:
let me return the same question to you no5 why can Muslims heal coronavirus

Muslims don't advertise miracles like you do. Miracles do happen as Allah wills.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Muslims don't advertise miracles like you do. Miracles do happen as Allah wills.

That is where you get it wrong we don't advertise miracles whenever a miracle happen we give all the praise and glory back to God.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stephen Hawking was not a Christian but was diagnosed with ALS and could not move or speak. He was expected to die at 21 but the miracle is that he died at 76.

A miracle!

God gave him a chance to repent but he didn't. Do you know if he was suffering in silence. He believes God does not exist.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

God gave him a chance to repent but he didn't. Do you know if he was suffering in silence. He believes God does not exist.

The chance was a miracle! So God does miracle to even an atheist why not an idol worshipper?

Miracle is a factor of believe!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

The chance was a miracle! So God does miracle to even an atheist why not an idol worshipper?

Miracle is a factor of believe!
The factor of believe is faith. You can receive miracle but that doesn't mean you will make heaven.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

That is where you get it wrong we don't advertise miracles whenever a miracle happen we give all the praise and glory back to God.

So those adverts of miracles we see daily are not advert but promotions right?

He was blind.... Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

The factor of believe is faith. You can receive miracle but that doesn't mean you will make heaven.

So why the hulabaloo on miracles?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

So those adverts of miracles we see daily are not advert but promotions right?

He was blind.... Chris Oyakhilome.
Gosh you Muslims have problem.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
So what about it? Abi kilo nse eleyi?

What about "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..."?

Is it now a crime to speak Aramaic and Mishnaic Hebrew ni?
AntiChristian, what's wrong in saying "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..."? Smh.
What the matter and/or exactly do you find wrong in Jesus Christ, saying out: "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..." Hmm?

AntiChristian:

So if you know what languages "Eli Eli" and "Eloi Eloi" is spoken in, then you should be able to tell
1/ What language(s) "... lama Sabachthani..." was spoken in, Yeah?
2/ What in those two languages does "sabachthani..." mean, lol. Yeah?
3/ Comparing with "sabachthani...", tell what in Aramaic and Mishnaic Hebrew, is the word for "forsake" or "forsaken", lol

Maximus69:

AntiChristian:
You weren't a knowledgeable Muslim back then sir! We all know that.

However I can't give you any link. Google miracles of Muhammad!
"We refrain from sending signs (miracles) only because the men of former generations treated them as false.
For example, We sent the she-camel to the people of Thamud - a manifest sign - but they laid violent hands on her.
We send the signs only by way of warning, and if people reject the sign after receiving it, they are doomed.
"
- Surah Al-Isra 17:59

Liar, liar, liar. Pants on fire. Where are the Muhammad miracles. List 2 or 3, but of course you cant because Muhammad pbuh, never in his entire deceitful life performed the simplest miracle. Stop lying like a cheap flea market rolled out on the floor old rugged Muslim prayer mat angry angry angry

Now c'mon answer the three questions above "... lama Sabachthani..." about please. Thank you very much sir. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:
Gosh you Muslims have problem.

And your own problem is certainly complicated!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

So if you know what languages "Eli Eli" and "Eloi Eloi" is spoken in, then you should be able to tell 1/ What language(s) "... lama Sabachthani..." was spoken in, Yeah?
2/ What in those two languages does "sabachthani..." mean, lol. Yeah?
3/ Comparing with "sabachthani...", tell what in Aramaic and Mishnaic Hebrew, is the word for "forsake" or "forsaken", lol

"We refrain from sending signs (miracles) only because the men of former generations treated them as false.
For example, We sent the she-camel to the people of Thamud - a manifest sign - but they laid violent hands on her.
We send the signs only by way of warning, and if people reject the sign after receiving it, they are doomed.
"
- Surah Al-Isra 17:59

Liar, liar, liar. Pants on fire. Where are the Muhammad miracles. List 2 or 3, but of course you cant because Muhammad pbuh, never in his entire deceitful life performed the simplest miracle. Stop lying like a cheap flea market rolled out on the floor old rugged Muslim prayer mat angry angry angry

Now c'mon answer the three questions above "... lama Sabachthani..." about please. Thank you very much sir. kiss kiss kiss

I asked someone a question and you ended up barging in to ask me another question. Which kind folly be this? If you want to answer the question simple answer it rather than question me.

Muhammad had many miracles which is online even on Wikipedia!

Na me be liar or you and your 5G pastors!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

And your own problem is certainly complicated!
Jesus christ died on the cross and carried all my problem he said take my york for it is light. But what has mohammed done for you to reduce your problems. We Christians always have peace within us. But i hate to say this you guys do stuffs to people especially Christians why do you think they will no be mad with you guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Think You Are Smart Because Your Are An Atheist?...oh Please!!! / Meta-physics/ Kabbalah/ Egregores/geometry / Is the gospel free or costly? . How Do You See It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.