Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (70625 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by StagethemTVee: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Immediate past governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha is seen celebrating the oust of Governor Emeka Ihedioha from Office. Rochas takes to the dance floor with friends and family.

Could this be as a result of the battle between the two since Gov Emeka assumed office which almost seemed like a personal vendetta? One thing is certain, the removal of a sitting governor does not absolve Rochas of the allegations of corruption while in office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow7HJXWPQnw

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by majamajic(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
that means INEC is not fit to organize elections , why do INEC still in control of elections ?

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by daddytime(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
See the sycophants in cahoot with him in this childish exhibition of lunacy.

Should the table turn against Okorocha before sunset, they'd be nowhere to be found to grieve with him.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor 2024.

If Only my mentor was not cheated at the PDP Gubernatorial primaries angry angry angry angry Who come be Hope and Uche Nwosu.

My mentor and Senator for Governor 2024.

God bless Imo state.

Placid Njoku abeg remember your Ndiruru people in Amaimo, Ikeduru. Well you have always been a good Man right from NUC and Agric parastatals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by datola: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Power is truly transient.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by bazzyblings: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Otutu1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
I wonder what's the big deal about Imo government house?

Most of the development going on in the East is usually by private individuals.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by u11ae1013: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
breaking new!!

OKOROCHA has ordered the new imo governor to erect a clay statue for IHEDIOHA

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by UdyOgwoUde(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
People should just stop studying law in Naija because there's no law.The Judges and the senior Lawyers have repeatedly shown there's no justice system... bow your heads in SHAME...
Meanwhile, let's observe a one-minute silence as we, an aggrieved nation, lay the "Law Profession in Nigeria" to rest as the level of judicial injustice has poisoned them....
JAMB, take note....

P.S: Lawyers, pls dont come for me...Attack your legal elders and godfathers in the profession..

And as for Okoroawusa and other corrupt Epissi members, a day of reckoning is coming and y'all will face the real judgement. Tancko will not be there to save you.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by pointstores(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nawa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by discusant: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ihedioha would have saved Okorocha's senatorial constituency form its woes.

Okorocha's Imo West senatorial zone is described by neighbors as a zone CURSED BY ITS FOOLISH POLITICAL LEADERS.

In 2011, voters in the zone massively voted Okorocha with the hope that he became gov and upgrade the zone.
Even other zones agreed to that chance.

But Okorocha squandered the chance by building his private businesses in his village, with enlarging road from Owerri to his village.

People migrate from the towns and communities in the zone to the state capital area.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by yheyhedupe: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Order for your UK used laptops at affordable prices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by iCauseTrouble: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by shawnfamous(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Look at this thief dancing and fooling him self.. The deed has been done by ihedioha already.. But Ihedioha would b the biggest looser.. He went destroying the state instead of building it, now who laughs last, laughs best

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by RichDad1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Penperi pe penperi penpe, no go Dey do pass yourself.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I hope the useless vindictive Ihedioha has learnt a very good lesson about life. No one knows tomorrow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by updatechange(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
He's a thief, for he knew this new guy will stall his corruption charges levied against him. Hence his singing and praises.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by naijaguy123456(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
This victory sweet, we’re coming for all the southeast states. APC will rule Nigeria for 50years minimum.

[img]https://i./6jq.gif[/img]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Hisincrease: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
IPOB PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS RIGHT NOW cheesy

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Olukat(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Praising God for someones failure? undecided
Okorocha should grow up shocked shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by axglide(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na heavy celebrations ooo.

the removal of a sitting governor does not absolve Rochas of the allegations of corruption while in office

This is true i agree, he might still answer for all allegations; but Ihedioha was more like on a personal vendetta. His all outtedness to discredit Rochas in everything looked petty to be honest.

The celebrant today is Rochas and i think he'd always win. Why? I grew up in Jos, my neighbors children went to his free school; and i heard this schools are in many states; this man has groomed a generation of students with free education, i don't know if he's ritualistic or not, but he'll always have good will. His philanthropy will speak for him.

When our parents drove us to Apollo crescent in Jos in the early 80's, there was an U-shaped flat that had a lot of peugeot always parked in front of the house, we often heard that it was owned by a business man, later on i found out that it was Rochas that once lived there; since then the guy has been growing. He left that flat and built a huge mansion opposite federal secretariat Jos; this man you see today is a great man.

He will go far in Nigeria's politics, he's a smart politician.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Ratty404(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Big For nothing beast...�

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by NORSYK(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ihedioha didn't lose, we Imolites lost

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Chukkychukky(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
okorocha dnt worry hope will deal with u wen he settles

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
_

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by hammerF: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
HE SHOULD GO AND SHAVE THAT GREY BEARD.

IT IS NOT A GOOD LOOK.

IHEDIOHA WILL BE BACK IN TWO AND HALF YEARS TIME AND OKOROCHA MIGHT NO LONGER BE A SENATOR THEN.

OKOROCHA NEVER WON A SECOND TERM, APC KEEPS RIGGING IMO AND DAT CANNOT CONTINUE INDEFINITELY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by witsel4(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by African96: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Praise singers and follow follows everly and readily available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by frowland(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
My state don suffer... chaii.
From Udenwa to Ohakim, to Rochas to vacuum then to Hope.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Dpharisee: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Affectionate display of Iberiberism, Rochas got his own victory by putting a gun to the head of the Professor Returning Officer who refused to announce fake results, when INEC declined to issue him certificate of return for that act, he threatened to expose everything that happened within his party across the country during the elections and he was quickly sworn in, he is a daaammm Niggggar smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.