Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma (4226 Views)

Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / We'll Continue Waiting At Melaye's House Until He Surrenders Himself, Say Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by kidap: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hero's square gradually filling up for the inauguration of Sen. Hope Uzodinma as the new Governor of Imo State.

The Independent National Electoral Commission will at 10am today in Abuja issue a Certificate of Return to the governor- elect of Imo state, senator Hope Uzodinma.

The governor -elect will journey to Owerri, the state capital where he will be sworn in as the 7th executive governor of the state by the Chief Judge of the state, Pascal Nnadi.

Photos From The Venue as they await the incoming Governor, Hope Uzodinma.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-of-people-waiting-at-the-stadium-for-the-inauguration-of-sen-uzodinma/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by 9jahotblog: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
kidap:
Hero's square gradually filling up for the inauguration of Sen. Hope Uzodinma as the new Governor of Imo State.

The Independent National Electoral Commission will at 10am today in Abuja issue a Certificate of Return to the governor- elect of Imo state, senator Hope Uzodinma.

The governor -elect will journey to Owerri, the state capital where he will be sworn in as the 7th executive governor of the state by the Chief Judge of the state, Pascal Nnadi.

Photos From The Venue as they await the incoming Governor, Hope Uzodinma.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-of-people-awaiting-for-the-inauguration-of-sen-hope-uzodinma/
people were so so calm oooo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by femolii: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
End of ihedioha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by DaBullIT(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
i thought they didn't vote for him ?

if it were campaign ,people will say it's because of free gifts

some person will probably still say OP is showing the side where people are many grin grin i've seen it happen prior to 2015 election

Wetin Naira no go see for Petrol station

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Alwaysachick: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cattle colony has been signed. These ones don't know what just befell them.
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by majamajic(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some people are just like renting canopies , burial o , traditional marriage o , just rent them

APC. I dey

PDP , I dey

Apga, I dey

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
These people are not from Imo State joor!

Look at the woman putting on wrapper, is that how umu Chineke wear it?

Can't you see the one with Muslim cap?

They are all almajiris imported from Kano to Imo State by the APC...

In fact We will never recognise Chief Hope Uzodinma as our Governor! Never...

lalasticlala Mynd44 come and see

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Staro: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2020

Honestly, is there no way for Ihedioha to challenge
those fraudulent 300 polling unit results afresh?

Lawyers in the house, is it too late?

I feel for that man.
I guess his lawyers didn't do due diligence.
The loss is damn too painful to bear.

I hate injustice. I hate cheating
It's so painful. It's not about PDP or APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by yemmight(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
People do switch sharp sharp.
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by naijaguy123456(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
APC on top . We’re coming for all the south east state either they like it or not .

[img]https://i./3ww9.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
I wept for Nigeria!
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I wept for Nigeria!

shattap their....!!
peoples have deceided....so be it....!!

thats democacy.....!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by BuhariAdvocate: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin we are there live .
NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I wept for Nigeria!
I weep for PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by tsdarkside(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
naijaguy123456:
APC on top . We’re coming for all the south east state either they like it or not .

[img]https://i./3ww9.gif[/img]

its either they become serious or become not important in nigerian politics....!!

who they wan accuse now....??
common people that are not happy and voted her instead....??
let them try it and see if angry people give a fvck about fee dee fee....!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
These are the real Imo people that voted for Uzodinma. The people INEC and PDP conspired to silent their voice by cancelling their votes. For them, it’s vicyory at last.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by GamalNasser: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
APC can keep fooling themselves but they will one day all be served

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Merit123(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some people will decamp to APC over night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by joyandfaith: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

shattap their....!! peoples have deceided....so be it....!!
thats democacy.....!!
supreme court has decided.
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Eteka1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Staro:

I feel for that man.

It's too late. He should have filled a petition at the election petition tribunal asking the tribunal to cancel those results as only the Presiding officer at the Polling Unit or the Tribunal are empowered by the electoral act to cancel election results.

The error is from his legal team.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Jack500: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
See the good people of IMO waiting to receive their governor, the wailing online miscreants can go and die.

God bless Hope
God bless IMO state.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Jack500: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I wept for Nigeria!

Let me bring bucket. Haha

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by iluvdonjazzy: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Today is Wednesday people go work na.
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by HopeSpencer: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Staro:

I feel for that man.

Did you say this about Zamfara and rivers?
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by omenka(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ihedioha would be wherever he is, musing to himself in regret, wondering why it didnt occur to him to demolish the stadium.

He probably underestimated the storm that was coming his way and buffered his defence using only a raggedy pdp umbrella and some paid online misfits like these on nairaland. Didnt know he needed to build himself a Hitler style legal bunker.

Now he's toast, like the lunch I'm about to have.

Meanwhile, his opponent got himself arguments that could hardly be countered and a legal team with the strength of a Lioness, guarding his interest jealously like the lioness would its cub.

What a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Anazp: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rubbish. Two governorship inaugurations within a state of seven months in a poor state. Africans and wastesful spending. Couldn't they have inaugurated uzodinma at the government house?
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by maestroferdi: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Most practical people have given up...
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by omenka(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by IgbofromDelta: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
God would judge all those that did this political robbery to Imo people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Mock Sunday Igboho In Exam Question / This Picture Best Describes The Igbos, Yorubas And Fulani Relationship / Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.