Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Can Market Your Old Layers, Broilers, Cockrels For This Festive Period - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Can Market Your Old Layers, Broilers, Cockrels For This Festive Period (1014 Views)

How To Prepare Chin-chin For Your Festive Period / Suggest Another Nigerian Meal That Can Replace RICE On Festive Occasions. / What Do You Do With Food Given To You During Festive Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Market Your Old Layers, Broilers, Cockrels For This Festive Period by olawaters: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
Do you have old layers or any sort of fowls you want to put op for sale for this coming festive period? i can market them for you without you passing through any stress.

I am some one who as being into poultry farming for some years now and knows all tactics needed in solving related problems/issues.

I can sell yours fowls for you so that you won't need to go to those dubious market women, just let me know how many your birds are(not less than fifty) and the problem is solved, we just need to talk on the price you want to let them out and agree on a certain commission.

If you are interested in this you can reach me on 07069388017 or mail me on olawaters@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Custard Making / Coke Vs. Pepsi / Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.