Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Am In Dire Need Of A Freelance Writing Coach - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am In Dire Need Of A Freelance Writing Coach (221 Views)

I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. / I'm in dire need of a job / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Dire Need Of A Freelance Writing Coach by Blessedlakes: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good Day Nairalanders,
Please I really want to learn more about freelance writing, how to become a freelance writer and how it works. I'm just looking out for ways to diversify as the economy is very harsh. Writing is one of my innate skills and will like to put it to use.
I will really appreciate it, if you are kind enough to put me through. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Freelance Writing Coach by iamclime(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Send me a PM.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Freelance Writing Coach by Blessedlakes: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
iamclime:
Send me a PM.
I have done that. kindly respond in order for us to be connected.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Freelance Writing Coach by iamclime(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blessedlakes:

I have done that. kindly respond in order for us to be connected.
Saw it. Have been busy. My apologies. You can also connect on WhatsApp through the number in my signature. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants A Private Tutor For WAEC And JAMB / Sales/marketing Personnel / Human Resource/ Business Development officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.