Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52355 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Paan(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nah so marriage sweet!!! All replies are just 'I will marry her over and over again'

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by destiny4luv(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nothing like marrying ur soul mate.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by ahnie: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
2chukwu:
Tufiakwa!!! I rather remain single in the wilderness than dating Dorathy again!! Chukwu ajuuu
Hahahahahahaha.. Jesus...
Was she that bad!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by femi4: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes, access to loan that you won't pay back is sure
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
This thing don turn to fight oo grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by biggy26: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Annstar:
not married
Let's go there!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by AlphaStorm: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
I see lies everywhere

13 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by onadana: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
The little research I made also showed that many people are not happy in their marriages but will come public to display their marriage or spouse as the next best thing. A woman can be receiving consistent beating from the husband on a daily basis but would still display her husband to the outside world as the best man on earth. Thats the kind of society we find ourselves. Nobody wants to be ridiculed for having a bad spouse or union.

I don't think you're in tune with reality.That was then...times have changed when people suffer in silence.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by biggy26: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bola146:

Same here... but I pray for my own bone
I can give a bone!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by explosiveskull(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
maasoap:

Over and over and over again! Patient and very supportive with lots of understanding.
With your soap

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by maasoap(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
zed7:

A lot are happy with their marriages, only those who don't know why they got married are the ones complaining.
As for me, I couldn't ask for a better wife. I will do it all again, a million times over. She brings this peace to my life that passes all human understanding.

You think so? Some actually married beasts.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by LZAA: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
if we were to have the next president would we chose Buhari as the next president again.
Yes and Yes, Over and Over again.
Sai Baba.
immhotep lzaa greenback Gmbuharii

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by juman(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
AlphaStorm:
I see lies everywhere

Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by maasoap(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
explosiveskull:

With your soap

Haven't you used my soap today? Lie make I hear u
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Bryan88(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

@Bolded. Those guys ONLY exist in Jupiter. grin
and MARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by explosiveskull(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
maasoap:

Haven't you used my soap today? Lie make I hear u
God forbid, can you masturbate with dudu osun black soap?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Louisboy22(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

You're very right. Most people (especially from this part of the world) don't really fall in love with each other. They fall in love with what they can get out of one another. undecided
u are very right and that's why we are having so many broken marriage now how days

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sweetnesstwins:
No, never!
Now i know the reason behind your profile picture.

Keep being a strong woman, it shall be well.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Babaflenjor: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
NO not even happy with her now. Not to talk of next life

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by explosiveskull(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Make I go ask Papa olisa, those couple go use shekpe soak brain come start world war 3, sotee na their Grandma go come use uli aku to massage the wounds.
If that one na marriage tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by maasoap(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
explosiveskull:

God forbid, can you masturbate with dudu osun black soap?

Why asking me? Have we mentioned any type of soap so far? So, where is the black soap or not black soap coming from?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Macon1212: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
positivevibez:
I no dey marry o the world is full of chaos

There is no perfect marriage anywhere bachelor's and spinsters don't be deceived.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lol u edited my post and fixed in helinues.
na so u dey fear ban?
Helinues is my main man just that he likes sai mama too much cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Starz825(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
ImaIma1:
YESSSS.....

He makes marriage sooo easy.

I will look for him in my next life and even toast him if I have to grin
Money plenty for him hand be that oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink
congratulations. But how many years are you together?

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Not married, but if I'm to marry ehhh, is no other person than ISHILOVE NWANYI OMA

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by madridsta007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool

Not married, but I love this.
This is wonderful to hear.
God bless you and your mariage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Fisher007: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Just lies everywhere. Hmm

But the worse thing to do is to be in self denial of the truth to keep a perfect image for people that literally don't care.

Then after when you are alone you absorb the real truth. That is the worst type of life to live. But what do I know.

I am not married. Let me continue reading the fairytale with happy ending stories.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Some of this ladies shouting yes, yes, yes ,yes are shouting yes because of the money but they don't know that their husbands have used their pants. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by PastorandMentor(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fuvk marriage

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.