Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch (4895 Views)

Latest Recruitment At Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), 13th November, / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) JV Regional Livewire Nigeria Programm / How To Apply For SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Danurugwo: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
SPDC JV/PETAN GRADUATE INTERNSHIP FOR 6TH BATCH

We have posted new internship program in SPDC JV/PETAN Graduate Internship Program for 6th batch

The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) Joint Venture in collaboration with the Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) hereby invite eligible candidates to apply for the 6th batch of the Shell PETAN Graduate Internship program.

The SPDC JV/PETAN Internship give young Nigerian graduates the opportunity to have one-year on-the-job training in their respective disciplines to enhance their employability. This opportunity is open to young graduates from Engineering and Geology/Geoscience disciplines.

PETAN has over 70-member companies providing various kinds of specialized services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. The successful interns will be attached to any of the PETAN member companies in various parts of Nigeria for the 12 months period.

Feedback from PETAN and the interns indicate that the program has been extremely successful in improving the employability of graduates in Nigeria. So far, about 70% of the interns from the previous five batches has been employed by PETAN companies and in other organizations in the country.

Eligibility

1. Engineering or Geology/Geoscience graduate

2. Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with discharge certificate

3. Not more than 4 years post-graduation

4. Young Graduates

Applications closes by 6:00 pm on January 21, 2020.

APPLY HERE
https://edujobs360.com/shell-petan-graduate-internship-program-6th-batch/

1 Like

Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Stpope: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Danurugwo:
SPDC JV/PETAN GRADUATE INTERNSHIP FOR 6TH BATCH

We have posted new internship program in SPDC JV/PETAN Graduate Internship Program for 6th batch

The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) Joint Venture in collaboration with the Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) hereby invite eligible candidates to apply for the 6th batch of the Shell PETAN Graduate Internship program.

The SPDC JV/PETAN Internship give young Nigerian graduates the opportunity to have one-year on-the-job training in their respective disciplines to enhance their employability. This opportunity is open to young graduates from Engineering and Geology/Geoscience disciplines.

PETAN has over 70-member companies providing various kinds of specialized services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. The successful interns will be attached to any of the PETAN member companies in various parts of Nigeria for the 12 months period.

Feedback from PETAN and the interns indicate that the program has been extremely successful in improving the employability of graduates in Nigeria. So far, about 70% of the interns from the previous five batches has been employed by PETAN companies and in other organizations in the country.

Eligibility

1. Engineering or Geology/Geoscience graduate

2. Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with discharge certificate

3. Not more than 4 years post-graduation

4. Young Graduates

Applications closes by 6:00 pm on January 21, 2020.

APPLY HERE
https://edujobs360.com/shell-petan-graduate-internship-program-6th-batch/

Pls has anyone heard anything from the recruitment team. I also applied for the Shell/PETAN 2020 internship. I hear feedbacks are often within two weeks after close of applications.
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by dadarasak(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Stpope:

Pls has anyone heard anything from the recruitment team. I also applied for the Shell/PETAN 2020 internship. I hear feedbacks are often within two weeks after close of applications.

Nothing from this end too. We wait
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Alutadioxide(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Dragnet has started sending emails and SMS.

1 Like

Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Wisedoubra: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2020
sure..Dragnet Started sending messages this morning... i was actually a beneficiary for the 5th batch and i re-applied and got the message from dragnet again.
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by kayzee2374(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Yeah..received mine just now..please kindly help with study materials..
Alutadioxide:
Dragnet has started sending emails and SMS.
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by temidayodamoye(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Wisedoubra:
sure..Dragnet Started sending messages this morning... i was actually a beneficiary for the 5th batch and i re-applied and got the message from dragnet again.

Where were you posted too during the last batch? And chances of retainment after the internship?
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by fashionme: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Please, what do we have to study?
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by EZEEMMY(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Wisedoubra:

Pls can u assist with study materials. And what's the format of the assessment.
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Buarikazeem: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Kindly assist with study material
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Wisedoubra: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by kayzee2374(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2020
ok boss
Wisedoubra:
chat me up 08160327927
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by orobosa26(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Received the mail this morning please someone should help with study materials
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Dapearl06: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please I just got a test invite this morning. Can anyone help with dragnet past questions please? Thank you in advance!
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Donfasa: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
for your petan/spdc dragnet aptitude test questions and answers watsap me on 08021095155, very legit
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wisedoubra:
Please kindly help with the study material
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by HARKsmart(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by orobosa26(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Goodday I'm currently experiencing a challenge I was sent an invite for the via text message but after logging in my details it's says I'm not scheduled for assessment... Pls anyone experiencing similar problem
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Donfasa: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2020
if you need dragnet past question and answer for petan/spdc WhatsApp me 08021095155
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by wisdomf41: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please send to my email wisdomf41@gmail.com
... Ur whatsapp is not connecting ...
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by NanoSec: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
For dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning plus logical reasoning,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by wisdomf41: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don't have that money to pay you guys ....
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by Nifbriggs: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Has any any received message after the exam?
Re: Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch by fashionme: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
So it's only one person that was called to resume?

(1) (Reply)

Lng Recruitment Details / Northgate / Please What Exactly Am I Doing Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.