Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony (62820 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Senigentle(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Even in the Bible, God revealed His plans when it comes to enthroning kings to prophets of old... That's why the Bible says that the spirit of God reveals the mind of God to his Children.
A true Prophet speak not of his own accord but on what is reveal to him. God bless Father Mbaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by atiku4President(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Bigflamie:
Prophet of Baal undecided undecided
I tell u...lol. it's terrible for Nigeria at th is moment.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by gcof(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2020
kenny1313:

How active is he abeg
he is a serving senator representing Enugu East at the National Assembly

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Senigentle(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2020
olisaemeka1:
I used to strongly believe this Rev fr before...but now im confused ....because politics and religion do not mix....you cannot be shouting God n romancing the devil at same time...priests are mediators not politicians...one thing I know is that when God gives you a gift unlike the devil He will never take it back even if He abandons you...how you decide to use the gifts God has given you is totally up 2u. Something is definitely not right.

#ps I have not condemned any one ...neither have I judged...I am neither Apc or any party ...we are all suffering or enjoying this present economy.....just lets reason.
Read your scriptures well....God uses Prophet Samuel to tell about the fall of king Saul and the rise of King David

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Hisduchess(f): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2020
olisaemeka1:
I used to strongly believe this Rev fr before...but now im confused ....because politics and religion do not mix....you cannot be shouting God n romancing the devil at same time...priests are mediators not politicians...one thing I know is that when God gives you a gift unlike the devil He will never take it back even if He abandons you...how you decide to use the gifts God has given you is totally up 2u. Something is definitely not right.

#ps I have not condemned any one ...neither have I judged...I am neither Apc or any party ...we are all suffering or enjoying this present economy.....just lets reason.

God bless you for this.i am a staunch Catholic but I am 100% against this mbaka's romance with politics and I can argue it to the heavens that he is very wrong in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Bolognese: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Someone that said Atiku and Obi will end in shame...

He never supported Atiku and he never prophesied that Atiku will win!

gbagyiza:

But remember that, the one he prophesied against Bihari during 2019 election, that Atiku will emerge the winner didn't come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Emrys14: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2020
post=85838018:

They are wailing seriously already.....
See as dem mouths be above and below.......... grin cheesy

Yeye wailers, dem go wail, dem neck go LONG.... grin cheesy
lol ���� grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Sandony(f): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2020
Rev. Fr Mbaka has proved himself from his arrays of prophesies right from 2015 till date, and this can't be a mere coincidence.

You need to be flogged bruh
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Obeghare(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
APC pastor, you can see who will win but you can't see who will work.
He saw nothing. The guy was just privilege to have the info ahead

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Otunba2004(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2020
God did not show fr.mbaka how Nigeria will change to good and way forward but showing him somebody who is going to reclaim his mandate through falsehood,,our God is not irritating God but God of light and holy,,,mbaka should face his cultism,,yeye

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Otunba2004(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Senigentle:

Read your scriptures well....God uses Prophet Samuel to tell about the fall of king Saul and the rise of King David
yes you're right but you can't compared those prophets of those days to ours, infact the distance long from here to Australia, God would sent his prophets to informed king he would die tomorrow if he derailed from his way and the prophets would delivered the message and nothing would changed but now can you tell me one man of God in this our country that so much close to God to the extent of sending him to the president and it will come to pass,,those olden days prophets closed to the almighty that they can hear from God directly,all what we are seeing today is just prediction and imagination don't let anybody deceive you my brother,try your best spiritually and leave the rest,our God can't dwell in dirty environment like ours where blood of innocent full our hands and all sort of corruptions,any man of God can't deceive me because I have my Bible.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Stanchem029: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2020
Bigflamie:
Lol, keep crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Stanchem029: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Hisduchess post=85840052]

God bless you for this.i am a staunch Catholic but I am 100% against this mbaka's romance with politics and I can argue it to the heavens that he is very wrong in all ramifications.

Your hatred can't stop the man of God.
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Teespice(f): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Don't worry. Only time will tell before this so called prophet will be exposed.
I wonder when clergymen started playing partisan politics.
2024 is sha around the corner

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
Rev politian mbaka

E still dey pain you
Sorry
Take heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Bigflamie:

Cry cry baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
gbagyiza:

But remember that, the one he prophesied against Bihari during 2019 election, that Atiku will emerge the winner didn't come to pass.

Stop telling lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Obeghare:

He saw nothing. The guy was just privilege to have the info ahead

Shattap please!

Tell us another story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
adem30:

Sebi PDP get Oyedepo as it Pastor, What Oyedepo always see is gate of hell and scamming Atiku

Oyedepo get key to gate of hell.

Promised to open it but never opened it

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by lordswill03: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2020
If this Mbaka go de see 30 odds for guys every week, we go dey OK with his prophecies
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Bynz: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2020
So u believed God revealed it to Rev.Mbaka not man?

Senigentle:
Even in the Bible, God revealed His plans when it comes to enthroning kings to prophets of old... That's why the Bible says that the spirit of God reveals the mind of God to his Children.
A true Prophet speak not of his own accord but on what is reveal to him. God bless Father Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Jones4190(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

While you are at it...
go and look for a work, there are two different things hare, God said buhari should not context is different from god said buhari will lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Stanchem029: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2020
lordswill03:
If this Mbaka go de see 30 odds for guys every week, we go dey OK with his prophecies
Be free from gambling in Jesus name.
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by bluecircle470: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
APC pastor, you can see who will win but you can't see who will work.

This thing still dey pain you Mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Abagworo(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by goodman5(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
This mbaka is a disgrace to ibo nation

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Ifynwanma: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
The problem with most of us is that we are just answering Christians but we don't understand the scripture. That is why we are so weak, a moslem will come to our village I cut off someone's mom's head and you will see the son saying he is a Christian and can't shade blood.

Only if we know that it is only God that can choose a good leader for his people then we ought acknowledge the fact that Mbaka is God sent. The government is ruling over the church hence the children of God can't be happy nor progress under wicked leader.

If only there are more pastors/priests who could boldly and unbiasedly interfere in politics for the sake of the masses as Mbaka does, believe me, Nigeria will be good soon.
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Aladdin1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
B4 nkor?.he go done collect him balance money.fake prophet
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by shege45: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Aufbauh:
How do you know a true prophet?
When his prophecy come to pass.

Rev. Fr Mbaka has proved himself from his arrays of prophesies right from 2015 till date, and this can't be a mere coincidence.
i swear
every prophecy was a hit back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Solocoin: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
His eyes only open on who will win. He once say Buhari is the Messiah
Equal2DeTask:

Embrace the change
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Ifynwanma: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
olisaemeka1:

My dear, if you think that politics is evil then you are lacking knowledge. No society will progress including the church with bad government. The fact that our political system is dominated by evil men doesn't mean that politics is evil it could mean that our good men are weak.
Evil men thrive in a society where good men do nothing.
It is high time the church should came together to reclaim the our political system from evil men and put smile in the faces of children of God.
If only politics is evil as you said why then do we pray for our leaders every day in the church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.