Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan (21504 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Nigerian Oil Producer Duped Into Thinking It Got $184 Million Loan From Qatar / OPL 310: Lekoil Secures $184m Funding For Drilling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
COMPAQ:

Who is this Mr. Koko
There is only one Mr. Koko if you are in the financial circle you do know him.
Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by kharyhordhe(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by ProtectMyMoney: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
aimmoney9:
That idiat posting protect ur money is a scammer stay away from him....anywhere a thief is caught and is being beaten there is always anoda thief in d crowd stealing or pickpocketing and saying to the other thief guy u f up... A word is enough for d wise

You wish! , protectmymoney is on this forum because of scammers and to protect people from Scammers like you.

Seeing that you are still trying to penetrate Access bank and Sterling bank, i shall be monitoring you.
Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by ProtectMyMoney: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
[q

Take note!

Factsheet: Every loan company will always deduct their commission from the loan money being processed and advance you the balance.

Any Loan Company/investment company that asks for money upfront outside the loan being processed is a Scam.
Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tunar18:
Las las, nothing is worth taking your life for. No matter what the situation is, things can still turnaround, if one gets hope and try harder.

Life is far precious than any challenge irrespective of the situation

#NojustificationforSuicide

My brother I agree with you absolutely.

But trust me not everyone of those guys who committed suicide was happy doing it, suicide of all things. Not the best route to go at all,but then things happen.

I once had a situation that made me suicidal.
Of course I didn’t do it that’s why am here.

But trust me , I was hearing voices. Lol.
Even when I didn’t hear any thing, it got to a point I was practically gasping for breath. As in I was feeling like oxygen in the air was not enough for me to breath.

I am in no way and In no clear terms justifying suicide ooh, but having been there I have an idea of what those guys go through. More like sweating under AIR CONDITIONER 24/7.

Like you said, there is no justification. Life is worth living, if there is life there is hope.

I thank God today, things have turned around.

I am not where I hope to be but I am far far above where I used to be.

Glory be to Jesus Who makes all things beautiful in his time.

2 Likes

Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by akajos4real: 5:00am On Jan 17, 2020
My Dear LEKOIL, what is happening? This looks more like an insider involvement working with external elements. I sincerely hope the company recovers from this.
Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by Tunar18(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2020
You should be an advocate for #Saynotosuicide irrespective of the their situation or experience.

If you can conquer the foolish thought, anyone can.

zoezoelogistics:

My brother I agree with you absolutely.

But trust me not everyone of those guys who committed suicide was happy doing it, suicide of all things. Not the best route to go at all,but then things happen.

I once had a situation that made me suicidal.
Of course I didn’t do it that’s why am here.

But trust me , I was hearing voices. Lol.
Even when I didn’t hear any thing, it got to a point I was practically gasping for breath. As in I was feeling like oxygen in the air was not enough for me to breath.

I am in no way and In no clear terms justifying suicide ooh, but having been there I have an idea of what those guys go through. More like sweating under AIR CONDITIONER 24/7.

Like you said, there is no justification. Life is worth living, if there is life there is hope.

I thank God today, things have turned around.

I am not where I hope to be but I am far far above where I used to be.

Glory be to Jesus Who makes all things beautiful in his time.
Re: Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Tunar18:
You should be an advocate for #Saynotosuicide irrespective of the their situation or experience.

If you can conquer the foolish thought, anyone can.

Honestly , I am thinking in that direction.

Will gather my Arsenals and launch out soon
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State / Brad E-commerce, Is It Legit Or Scam? / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.