Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' (51214 Views)

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide / Billionaire Mufasa Host Zlatan, Poko Lee And Others In His Mansion / Davido Lead As Nigerians Most Followed Celebrity ON Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by julishad(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
I have never seen any Yoruba artiste use Yoruba girl name sing or sing about Yoruba women....they are all singing to or singing about ibo women...
Here comes the fool of the first order.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Savagethe21st(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hypocrisy, man cant serve God and mammon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and purchase if you like it.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Legendguru: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Prinznonny: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lol Akamchawa confirm. Men and things
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by maysimsimple(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please ask him, did he know dangote? Cement e ni won first kole won... Omo. Ase

quote author=quintessence007 post=85841223] you think so? You must be born around year 2000. Omo ase[/quote]
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by DMCY: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
I have never seen any Yoruba artiste use Yoruba girl name sing or sing about Yoruba women....they are all singing to or singing about ibo women...

Ajoke by fireboy no be Yoruba girl name be that angry
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Revolva(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
These guys have notin to offer in d music industry even davido is fastly fading off in music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:

Pepper dem Bolanle pepper dem o! (repeat 100 times)
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin I just Love this Davido

Wizkid is too full of him self, poor boy from poor home, poor street, poor town forming nothing

Wizkid can't be happy and do this undecided

Wizkid is not a lunatic. So he won't do such.
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Aidejay:
funke kpakurumo- olamide, adekunle gold- shade, zlatan- Bolanle.
But you should be more concerned that the guy considers Yoruba artists singing about and to igbe women an achievement of some sort.

Yoruba man fcking an Igbo woman is an achievement for some Igbos.
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
tunjilana:
his grandmother is Igbo too

stop lying now...if you Igbos want davido we can dash u, We know u are short of bonafide music stars grin grin
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
"Thou shall not use the name of your God in vain"
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Archangel20(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
Bolanle pepper them ooo
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Click like if you think Davido's voice is becoming unfit for our consumption in the music industry and click share if you think he should retire now!

He has one of the best voices for songs. Naija ppl just like to dey do follow follow, No one complained until wiskid called him frog voice.

If say wizkid sef know music he wouldn't have said so except he did it to get at him.

Go listen to the ever green We Are The World song . you will hear more coaxed voices that Davidos. And they are all Stars.

Google grace Jones , Shaggi, Michael Bolton to know that there is more to making Hits than singing like MJ.

His Voice is unique and he knows how to use it to dish out Hits upon hits.

David No1 Fan grin
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Akuruoulo(m): 2:40am On Jan 17, 2020
awwfar:
mumu... Olufunmi your papa and mama dey vibe too that year na Igbo name?
Folakemi by Tizze...na Igbo name too?
Morenike by L.a.x na Igbo name
Folake Wizkid dey always shout na Igbo name?

ARE THOSE ONES MUSIC ?
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Akuruoulo(m): 2:44am On Jan 17, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Click like if you think Davido's voice is becoming unfit for our consumption in the music industry and click share if you think he should retire now!

THAT THAT DAVIDO AND HIS SONG SABI PAIN ME

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by peek(f): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:

You must be very young, there was yetunde o , yetunde mi da....
I think earthquake also sang Yoruba girl name...
Am not good at history, but your claims are not true
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by spayor(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
you need urgent attention....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In See-Through Outfit For Quilox Party / Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] / Emeka Morocco Maduka Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.