Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (56947 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Amb1045(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Favourdesent(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
make i chill for here

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by superCleanworks(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
this story was sent in from where to where?

Or you just cooked up one story to keep Nairaland busy.

377 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by KiNg0G: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
divorce or get a second wife.

na we men dey make matter look complicated.

all this kind topic dey always make me vex, it be like make i beat sense enter the poster brain.

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Botking: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly

368 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by BigDan69: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
omo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
...thats when the talk of bringing a new concubine should be placed on the agenda. if she cant fulfill her marital duties then let someone else do that, no biggie!

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
He should keep begging her for sex...
If he can't keep begging divorce is always there..very easy..

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Get her younger to come visiting and bang shit outta her head

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by okoroemeka(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?
he should go and get a side chick and leave his wife alone

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Mjanee(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why didn't u test b4 marriage tongue

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by johnsonmartina6(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
nobody way no like sex,, if she is not getting it from her husband,, she dey bang somewhere

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
I wan ask question o
Please at what stage do men stop being sex starved?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by swido: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
I wan ask question o
Please at what stage do men stop being sex starved?

Do u mean at what age does a man's libido reduce?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
swido:

Do u mean at what age does a man's libido reduce?
yes, if you want to put it that way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Deicide: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Men always remember that a woman can get married to someone she doesn't even love! Just because she chose to marry you doesn't mean you are or where her first choice. To them it is nothing.

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Bouncing2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
SIMP

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Adsexpert: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pastor wey pray for una wedding day didn't see this coming??

grin most marriage like this sef them deh talk say na pastor choose am or na God.

No sex before marriage..hian if I hear?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Totilopussylick(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
this was sent in from where to where?
From Lagos to Abuja undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Totilopussylick(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

Why didn't u test b4 marriage tongue
but some of you insist sex after marriage angry

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Rickmann: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

How do people marry these days sef?
Wasn't he sensitive to these things in his wife while they dated.

People just cry over everything, especially things they could ve avoided.
In most cases, we are the architect of our problems.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by fikayormi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Haha grin then what are you enjoying in the marriage self ?

Better opt out now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Gadafii: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Divorce her asap or Make u find one small banny wey go fuccck ur essence off, gobble down your mamba with joy, life is too short to put a woman under your roof, provide and protect for her, clothes her, then she turn around to deny you sexx, she dey ment

What else she has to offer you

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Tiney: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
He should get a side chick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MufasaLion: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
WTF?

Why self-service when I have a woman at home? I'm not against polygamy but I'd rather divorce than stay with such woman.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
To avoid cheating on her, get a divorce and get married to a suitable spouse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ValCon888: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
If she's not fulfilling her conjugal responsibility the best option is to part ways.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ITbomb(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Any husband wey complain about the wife's sex life is a faithful man the rest of others are even happy that the wife no disturb them after being "spent" with mma ino

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by arthurwillia(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omo me wey be say na virgin I wan marry like this nko

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by larryUG(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Botking:
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly
If she be Lez, she go gree. She go convert the second wife. I don hear am happen, lolz.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by pozehnani(f): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
KiNg0G:
divorce or get a second wife.

na we men dey make matter look complicated.

all this kind topic dey always make me vex, it be like make i beat sense enter the poster brain.

Everybody is not a dog, please.

He needs solution to his problem. not a damage to his life and Marriage.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by KiNg0G: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
pozehnani:

Everybody is not a dog, please.

He needs solution to his problem. not a damage to his life and Marriage.
are you calling me a dog.

becareful

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.