Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (22388 Views)

2023 FAAC Allocation For Nigerian States - Before & After Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Ctorch: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2020
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo said on Wednesday that a greater number of states in Igboland would be won by the All Progressives Congress before the 2023 general election.

The Secretary-General of the apex body of Ndigbo, Uche Okwukwu, made this remark in a congratulatory message to the new Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, on his victory at the Supreme Court, describing the verdict as well considered.

Okwukwu explained that with Uzodinma’s victory, Ndigbo were happy that the APC had enlarged its political space in Igboland.

Ohanaeze’s message came barely 24 hours after the Supreme Court declared the Oru East-born politician the winner of the 2019 governorship election.

Okwukwu said, “Ohanaeze Ndigbo heartily congratulates Senator Hope Uzodinma on his victory at the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

“The judgment is a well-considered and sound one.  Ndigbo are happy that Uzodinma’s mandate freely given by Imo people had been restored by God.”

https://punchng.com/apcll-win-more-igbo-states-before-2023-ohanaeze/?fbclid=IwAR1vUNOZvDUwR_LvZ0LAP62Hvro7pcZ-pBQSPiJgUJIvjjntfQLXmhnTOPc

3 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2020
How did we get here....

This man speaking is an Ikwerre man from Rivers state or is there something I am missing here.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by helinues: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Ohaneze, the confused group

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:
How did we get here....

This man speaking is an Ikwerre man from Rivers state or is there something I am missing here.
Ikwerre people bear Igbo names and surnames, and speak Igbo language.

Nyesom Wike is "Dike Oha' (Igbo title) of Ikwerre.

In short, Igbo amaka grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed metaphysical omenka ebenezar2020

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by hammerF: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2020
MY STATE ANAMBRA MUST NOT BE ONE OF THE STATES, THIS MISCREANT IS TALKING ABOUT.

THEY WILL HAVE ALOT OF TROUBLE ON THEIR HANDS.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

I already commented on this thread...,Why are you mentioning me again? Are you cursed or what?

And the mods are allowing you to continue with this nonsense.

Spits!
You know that I love you kiss kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2020
immhotep:

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed metaphysical omenka ebenezar2020

How did Dikne Ohna become Dike oha.

Propagandist everywhere.

Meanwhile Ikwerre is an ethnic group not Igbo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2020
This guy should stop smoking whatever he is smoking this morning. Imo was APC state before, so regaining the state albeit through cookery doesn't mean anything.

Except any of the current governors decamp to APC before their tenure ends. I dont see how APC would win another south eastern state throug election

18 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by helinues: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2020
immhotep:

You know that I love you kiss kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

Is it by force to love someone? I detest you more than anything with your nuisances on NL

After how many warnings why do you keep on mentioning me?

Like I asked you the other day, how do you want to be remembered as a NL?

A troller?
A mentioner
A nuisancer

The choice is yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by haffaze777(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

I already commented on this thread...,Why are you mentioning me again?

Seun
Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
OAMJ4
Dominique

You guys cant just be overlooking this guy activities on NL.. How can one person be using numerous monikers to be mentioning others on his irrelevant comments.

These are his numerous monikers
Lzaa immohtep imohtep GMbuharii Greenback

Help us out now

Brother the more u report him the more he will continue trolling u,I don't know why you can't just pretend as if you don't know he exist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How did Dikne Ohna become Dike oha.

Propagandist everywhere.

Meanwhile Ikwerre is an ethnic group not Igbo.
LOL
Ikwerre speaks a dialect of Igbo just like Owerri or Awka people. grin

Ok please tell us what Dikne Ohna means in Bini language grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues omenka metaphysical

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by helinues: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2020
haffaze777:

Brother the more u report him the more he will continue trolling u,I don't know why you can't just pretend as if you don't know he exist

Bro how can someone be mentioning others with like 5 monikers.. After appealing to him politely several times to stop.

If he comments on one moniker and mentioned you, be ready for other of his monikers to respond to himself. On average of 10 mentions per day on irrelevant comments of his.

It seems like people from that side dont have any atom of shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

Is it by force to love someone? I detest you more than anything with your nuisances on NL

After how many warnings why do you keep on mentioning me?

Like I asked you the other day, how do you want to be remembered as a NL?

A troller?
A mentioner
A nuisancer

The choice is yours
I want to be remembered as the one who loves helinues kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2020
immhotep:

LOL
Ikwerre speaks a dialect of Igbo just like Owerri or Awka people. grin

Ok please tell us what Dikne Ohna means in Bini language grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues omenka metaphysical

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2020
haffaze777:

Sai helinues grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by gidgiddy: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:
How did we get here....

You are not missing anything. Uche Okwukwu is Secretary General of Ohanaeze, an Ikwerre man and an Igbo man. Ikwerres are Igbos who sometimes deny being Igbo because of the politics of Oil. Unfortunately for them, they speak Igbo as their ancestral language and have Igbo surnames, so as much they can deny it all they want, they are not fooling anyone

Sadly, Uche Okwukwu is one of those Igbos who supports any government in power. If PDP is in power today, his tune will change.

Most Igbos dont like APC. Rather than follow what the majority of his people want, Uche Okwukwu has remained an "AGIP" (Any government in power)

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

Bro how can someone be mentioning others with like 5 monikers.. After appealing to him politely several times to stop.

If he comments on one moniker and mentioned you, be ready for other of his monikers to respond to himself. On average of 10 mentions per day on irrelevant comments of his.

It seems like people from that side dont have any atom of shame.

Amotekun must hear this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Earlystar698(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Where's Nwodo abeg this one na audio more beating by my gallant IPOB families coming to them this year ... E be like say this one no ask Ekweremadu how far

1 Like

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Biodun556(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2020
When Biafra is no longer visible they are trying to join the main stream.

10 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are not missing anything. Uche Okwukwu is Secretary General of Ohanaeze, an Ikwerre man and an Igbo man. Ikwerres are Igbos who sometimes deny being Igbo because of the politics of Oil. Unfortunately for them, they speak Igbo as their ancestral language and have Igbo surnames so as much they can deny it all they want, they are not fooling anyone

Sadly, Uche Okwukwu is one of those Igbos who supports any government in power. If PDP is in power today, his tune will change.

Most Igbos dont like APC. Rather than follow what the majority of his people want, Uche Okwukwu has remained an "AGIP" (Any government in power)

He should resign and contest for Ogbakor Ikwerre secretary general.

They should stop breaking our ranks.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Biodun556:
When Biafra is no longer visible they are trying to join the main stream.

All your thoughts and fear are biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

He should resign and contest for Ogbakor Ikwerre secretary general.

They should stop breaking our ranks.
Clam down and accept that Uche Okwukwu is an Igbo man. grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

All your thoughts and fear are biafra.
Biodun556 right now grin

9 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by buhariguy(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Eya!
They have started twisting their mouth

4 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by ItooWorWor(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Shout yeast should be ready APC is coming grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by seunmsg(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Okwukwu explained that with Uzodinma’s victory, Ndigbo were happy that the APC had enlarged its political space in Igboland.

Ndigbos on Nairaland were not happy. In fact, to say they were sad is an understatement. Some of them have suffered heart attack and some are in mourning state since the judgment was delivered.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by buhariguy(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2020
hammerF:
MY STATE ANAMBRA MUST NOT BE ONE OF THE STATES, THIS MISCREANT IS TALKING ABOUT.

THEY WILL HAVE ALOT OF TROUBLE ON THEIR HANDS.
before election, anambra is already in APC pocket

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by statusquoante: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Piiggiidddiiioootts are giving up on PDP already

Can't they just hustle to get the PDP presidential ticket in 2023

10 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
immhotep:
[/s]
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Bros abeg tell us what Dikne Ohna means in Bini language.

We are waiting. . . .

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Report Of Second Baby Heartbreaking, Say Parents / VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court / N3m Fraud: Gombe Judge Asks Convict To Pay N20 To Avoid 3-year-jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.