Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? (1107 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / She Knew She Won’t Make It Till The Next Day. / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Please I need response. Be in area of job, fashion and life generally.
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by vickydankal(f): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2020
Yes 3% out of 100%
Why fake it and have the headache, depression and pain that comes with keeping up the fake life when you can work yourself gradually to the top and share your testimony that will encourage millions of people.

Fake life must times breeds fake result

3 Likes

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2020
vickydankal:
Yes 3% out of 100%
Why fake it and have the headache, depression and pain that comes with keeping up the fake life when you can work yourself gradually to the top and share your testimony that will encourage millions of people.

Fake life must times breeds fake result
. I strongly believe when you lie, you will need another lie to cover up but if you are real, your life is simple and easy. I don't live to impress anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I strongly believe when you lie, you will need another lie to cover up but if you are real, your life is simple and easy. I don't live to impress anyone.
The results are damning: Opportunities will be missed, you'll have fake friends who'll run away when the truth is revealed, you'll live with constant worries plotting the next move of deception, etc. People who live fake lives don't think.

2 Likes

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
People say that but what does it actually mean?
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:
Please I need response. Be in area of job, fashion and life generally.

Why would you want to be someone you're not?

Don't believe every catchphrase you hear...

2 Likes

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

The results are damning: Opportunities will be missed, you'll have fake friends who'll run away when the truth is revealed, you'll live with constant worries plotting the next move of deception, etc. People who live fake lives don't think.
. You have a wonderful point, but could it be ladies nowadays pushes our men to live the so call lives of packaging?
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:
People say that but what does it actually mean?
. It means you continue to lie till you believe in your lies, house am I right?
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by cococandy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:

I don’t see how that will lead to success though.
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by cococandy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:
. You have a wonderful point, but could it be ladies nowadays pushes our men to live the so call lives of packaging?

How’s everything the ladies’ fault?

A grown man can’t say a lady is making him live a life of packaging. He’s in charge of his own decisions

3 Likes

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:

I don’t see how that will lead to success though.
it doesn't but most people in today's Nigeria live a borrow and fake life.
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:

How’s everything the ladies’ fault?

A grown man can’t say a lady is making him live a life of packaging. He’s in charge of his own decisions
pressure to meet up. If you can't, they slay queen gives you a funny name. Men doesn't want to anything to rub on their ego
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lol.
That sounds like their personal problem
Jaubdu:
pressure to meet up. If you can't, they slay queen gives you a funny name. Men doesn't want to anything to rub on their ego

2 Likes

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Richy4(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
That's why I ran away from Facebook for 7 years now. I don't want anyone to know what I'm doing or not doing... A lot of people dressed themselves on borrowed robes there... in my humble opinion, fake life is not really the best.. but if that makes them happy, it's all good

1 Like

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:
Lol.
That sounds like their personal problem
. You may say so but it actually a cancer killing our society.
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Richy4:
That's why I ran away from Facebook for 7 years now. I don't want anyone to know what I'm doing or not doing... A lot of people dressed themselves on borrowed robes there... in my humble opinion, fake life is not really the best.. but if that makes them happy, it's all good
. Fake life put pressure on you that is raw true
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Jones8(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you tend to leave a fake life you'll owe like Nigeria.
bankruptcy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Jones8(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you tend to leave a fake life you'll owe like Nigeria.
bankruptcy!!!

1 Like

Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Jaubdu:

Example; continue borrowing clothes till you’re able to afford them.

Post with cars etc until you’re able to afford them.

That’s what it means to fake it till you make it

Cc cococandy
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by ogawisdom(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2020
It's called packaging, it's a basic principle in selling any product including yourself.
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Plead:

Example; continue borrowing clothes till you’re able to afford them.

Post with cars etc until you’re able to afford them.

That’s what it means to fake it till you make it

Cc cococandy
. Does this looks proper.
Re: Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2020
ogawisdom:
It's called packaging, it's a basic principle in selling any product including yourself.
. Nope it is called fake and I repeat fake life.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Two Years Old Baby Not Pooing For Three Days Now / Cheap 1kva Century Stabilizer For Sale / If You Were Me What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.