Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka (362 Views)

I Have 39 More Prophecies That Will Come To Pass - Father Mbaka Sayspopular Cath / Father Mbaka Says He Have 39 More Prophecies That Will Come To Pass / I Have 39 More Prophecies - Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka by godlyguy(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2020
The Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, says there are 39 more prophecies of his that will come to pass in 2020.

Mbaka said this in a statement while reacting to the removal of the Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, by the Supreme Court and the inauguration of Senator Hope Uzodinma as governor.

The Supreme Court had on Tuesday nullified the election of Ihedioha as the governor of Imo State and declared Uzodinma as the governor of the state.

In the statement by his spokesman, Maximus Ugwuoke, the Catholic priest stated that he gave 40 prophecies on New Year’s Eve but the only one that went viral was that of Uzodinma.

The statement read in part, “Uzodinma becoming the governor of Imo was just a part of the about 40 prophetic prayers Fr. Mbaka made on December 31. But that became the only issue people satanically picked against him.

https://punchng.com/i-have-39-more-prophecies-says-mbaka/?fbclid=IwAR0yVAyP092vi13aknca2WZkn1ncQJc1WQcRb9rF-Pfe3ZwwKFgp0i_7-xQ
Re: I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka by Bakerdav: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Where are the prophecies?
Re: I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka by godlyguy(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2020
It is well
Re: I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka by chibaby1985(f): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2020
APC might take more states in EAST... Most Governor's in East aren't performing... Let's just be HONEST
Re: I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka by Mynd44: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2020

(1)

Why Jailed Ex-governor Orji Kalu Will Continue To Retain Seat In The Senate / Buhari Starts 2020 Foreign Trip With London / PDP To CJN: Disqualify Yourself In Bauchi, Sokoto & Other PDP Guber Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.