Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development (383 Views)

Flash Back: The 2006 Killing Of A World Bank Expert Ayo Daramola At Ijan-ekiti / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development by qudusa: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
The Infrastructural development of a region determines the psycho-socio-economic well-being of such community.

Basic Infrastructures such as good road, usable water, health facility, among others form basic necessities in the well-being of every community. The risks and cost of traveling to neighbouring communities to access health care are so many, part of which includes worsening of the patient’s condition and probably death due to bad road or distance before getting to the health centre. Transporting farm products to the market have made some farmers to lose the motivation to farm again especially perishable goods, some transport workers have relocated to cities due to the hazards caused by the bad road network to their vehicles. Business tycoons don’t patronize the popular

Igbemo rice again due to unavailability of means of transportation among other reasons.
Transportation is very important in the development of every community, the access to good road network makes business transactions easier and investing in such communities are motivated. In fighting against poverty, illiteracy, poor health and social conditions, a good road network is crucial.

In his first regime, the Executive Governor of Ekiti State, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi awarded the Ilupeju-Ire-Igbemo-Ijan road, construction had started when he left office but abandoned since then. It is thus commendable that he has re-awarded it to a new contractor and to be completed within 18months. It is no gainsaying that Fayemi is leaving no stone unturned in ensuring that Ekiti become better than he met it. May God strengthen you sir.

We call on all well to do sons and daughters of Ekiti both home and abroad to contribute some quota in their best capacity in the development of our dear local government and Ekiti State at large because government cannot do it all alone. Industrialization will fasten the Urbanization of all towns in Irepodun/Ifelodun, the resuscitation of ROMACO as well as transforming Igbemo Rice to a large scale investment will boost the economy of the State, the Local Government and as well better the life of the people.

source: https://raingists.com/construction-of-ilupeju-ijan-igbemo-road-a-commendable-development/
Re: Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development by qudusa: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dr. JK Fayemi

Re: Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Which side is igbemo and Ijan? I hardly hear for at name and I'm from Ekiti. The state is bigger than many people think
Re: Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development by carandautos(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
i hope this road will improve the popularity of the local rice and those yam planted by farmers from kogi
Re: Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development by carandautos(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
fairfora:
Which side is igbemo and Ijan? I hardly hear for at name and I'm from Ekiti. The state is bigger than many people think
after federal polytechnic ado is ijan ekiti
Re: Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development by aremuforlife(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
That is my town, that road is overdue for construction or rehabilitation
Re: Construction Of Ilupeju-ijan-igbemo Road: A Commendable Development by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
carandautos:

after federal polytechnic ado is ijan ekiti
oh ,I see... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Extensive Fasting & Prayer Recommended / The United States Is 100% Right To Ban Nigeria / 2023 Game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.