Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? (995 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? by TheMaidDepot: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Festive seasons are usually dreaded by by families when it comes to their homes and domestic staff. It is in those seasons Househelp /housemaid go to the village and do not return for one reason or the other. Did your housemaid leave? Are you still waiting for your housemaid to return today being 16th of January? Confused where to get? Don’t worry, @themaiddepot , you can meet variety. Contact 08176500950 for request. We are happy to match you with a domestic staff.

Re: Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? by Ladylite: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Do we get to see their pictures before selecting
Re: Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? by TheMaidDepot: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ladylite:
Do we get to see their pictures before selecting

@ladylite yes if that is your preferred mode of selection before meeting them in person.
Re: Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? by chigoizie7(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Also we would love to see their parents and their consent. To avoid cases of child trafficking
Re: Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? by TheMaidDepot: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoizie7:
Also we would love to see their parents and their consent. To avoid cases of child trafficking

@chigoizie7 we do not offer maids less than 18 years

1 Like

Re: Did Your House Maid Return From The Village After The Festive Season? by chigoizie7(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
TheMaidDepot:

@chigoizie7 we do not offer maids less than 18 years

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Fireman Generator SPG 1.8kva For Sale / Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve / First Time Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.