Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (3049 Views)

2023 Presidency: Afenifere Will Not Support Tinubu, Others - Ayo Adebanjo / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by T9ksy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

We need to move prisdency away from the north and Osinbanjo has the character to deliver .I am PDP member and I am saying this

Like i wrote earlier, "na who presidency epp"? Didn't we move presidency from the north during the time of obj? Was that not the time that mor.on from Zamfara decided to start this sharia nonsense? How many southerners did they slaughtered in the course of implementing their sharia? Despite Obj being the president then, were yorubas excluded from the victims recorded in the senseless killings? So having Osinbanjo as president, come 2023 does not guarantee that these animals in human clothing will not continue killing us in our homeland, with great impunity.

Hell no!!! Our main priority here and now is the safe-guarding of the lives and properties of our people in this fake one united nigeria by fulanis , ostensibly from mali, niger and wherever else they are supposed to come from.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by GamalNasser: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
T9ksy:

Like i wrote earlier, "na who presidency epp"? Didn't we move presidency from the north during the time of obj? Was that not the time that mor.on from Zamfara decided to start this sharia nonsense? How many southerners did they slaughtered in the course of implementing their sharia? Despite Obj being the president then, were yorubas excluded from the victims recorded in the senseless killings? So having Osinbanjo as president, come 2023 does not guarantee that these animals in human clothing will not continue killing us in our homeland, with great impunity.

Hell no!!! Our main priority here and now is the safe-guarding of the lives and properties of our people in this fake one united nigeria by fulanis , ostensibly from mali, niger and wherever else they are supposed to come from.

Word !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Ttalk: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hillsong34:
Igbo governors need to be flogged

Mr man stop derailing the thread. You were supporting the Malami's position the other time, now you want to derail the thread by injecting your tribal toxic.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by tartar9(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
You better hope for that presidency because that's the only thing that will grant you Amotekun or whatever.Their brother Buhari can end whatever plans you have in the blink of an eye grin
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by codedguy1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zeesugar:
First and foremost presidency is not a Christmas package or Valentine take which you can give to who ever you desire.
In Nigeria we have a system of electing a president which is through voting by the masses. so this is not about the north dashing or not.
It is about doing the right thing by going through due process

You don't understand what these guys are saying.

Let me spell it out.

Firstly they are not GEJ that will give free hand to whoever inec is to do an election.

Secondly even if by chance the lose the election, that dullard and his cohorts will not relinquish that seat. They rather the country burn because that's how they really want yo take over by inviting every Fulani from Mali and futa jallon to come in without visa.

That's what they mean by giving anyone the presidency. There is nothing like doing the right thing and any process where these guys want to retain power.

To them, at that point anything goes and you should know what that means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Bestinstinct(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
OP has broken rule 17.
Impressed.....for the 1st time undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by ojokolax: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Obviously you've got some screws loose, otherwise, by now you'd have learnt or heard from the article in the tribune earlier today that VP Osinbajo is already working on the on ways to ameliorate the presidency and kick off of Amotekun
T9ksy:

Screw Oshinbajo for 2023 presidency........Amotekun is here to stay.

Na who presidency epp?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Arubajagz: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hillsong34:
Yorubawas must have sense

We arewas say no to amotoken dan buro ban ku

You are only one man. Don't get carried away.
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Arubajagz: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
tartar9:
You better hope for that presidency because that's the only thing that will grant you Amotekun or whatever.Their brother Buhari can end whatever plans you have in the blink of an eye grin

Their brother Buhari depends on the brains of Osinbajo to run this government.

Don't get it twisted
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by T9ksy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
ojokolax:
Obviously you've got some screws loose, otherwise, by now you'd have learnt or heard from the article in the tribune earlier today that VP Osinbajo is already working on the on ways to ameliorate the presidency and kick off of Amotekun

Don't know nor give a rat's arse for what (screws) you have upstairs but left to me, i care more about the lives and sanctity of yorubaland than some stupid presidency bestow on us by some fulanis from futa jallon.
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Arubajagz: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
T9ksy:

Don't know nor give a rat's arse for what (screws) you have upstairs but left to me, i care more about the lives and sanctity of yorubaland than some stupid presidency bestow on us by some fulanis from futa jallon.

Who is bestowing what on you?

Deal with your inferiority complex first bro!
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Xisnin(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
tartar9:

You mean the so-called morality police Hisbah that is like boys scout undecided
Do they carry weapons
Stop comparing the two
Amotekun is synonymous to a state police.
Thou I support the Amotekun creation,the truth is that it's illegal and the FG can easily stop it's creation.
Define police?
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by EROMS38(m): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Nice one Afenifere
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by ewigmee: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2020
'If Yoruba would be conised, is it by those we should employ on our ranches?'

gbam!
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by petnuel(m): 4:19am On Jan 17, 2020
So long as its yorubas that will fight in amotekun, there is nothing to worry about...lol
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Yankee101: 4:21am On Jan 17, 2020
You don't want to see an angry educated yoruba man
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Racoon(m): 4:22am On Jan 17, 2020
codedguy1:
..We need to restructure & every region take advantage of its compara-tive advantage yo move this nation forward.Whosoever the president is at that time will be somewhat limited.
The summary of my take too.Thanks
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Susu888(m): 5:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Chai! Its getting hot O.... grin
Wahala dey*

Flattinos ryt now be like....

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Some day Yoruba and few remaining igbos will learn to appreciate IPOB AND WHAT THEY STANDS FOR

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by maynation(f): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Bestinstinct:

Impressed.....for the 1st time undecided undecided undecided

Impressed for the first time?
I hope you ain't suffering from depression? tongue
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Bestinstinct(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2020
maynation:

Impressed for the first time?
I hope you ain't suffering from depression? tongue
Uncouth as expected smiley
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by maynation(f): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Bestinstinct:

Uncouth as expected smiley

Stay strong my dear, help is coming soon.
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Bestinstinct(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2020
maynation:

Stay strong my dear, help is coming soon.

Yinmu....
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by enemybulldozer(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hypocrisy is when you call Hishah police legal and Amotekun illegal.

Hypocrisy is when you label IPOB terrorists and Fulani Herdsmen peace loving people. Only the wise will understand this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We saw this coming!!!!!
Only the wise will understand this my brother. You just nailed it correctly.
Not people like Area4Area that, always parade themselves as wise people when they're not.
Re: Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by T9ksy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arubajagz:

Who is bestowing what on you?

Deal with your inferiority complex first bro!

Olodo, so you 're not aware that the northerners are the kingmakers in this dumb one nigeria?

who made obj president in 1999? was it the yorubas or the same northerners who had him incarcerated few years before?

Abeg swerve, jo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto Riots: Mob Sets Fire To Residential Building With Occupants Inside / Tension In Anambra As Soludo Issues Another Threat To Peter Obi / Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.