Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner (1914 Views)

Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani / Tenure Extension: I Can Remain In Office Untill 2023 Or 2024 — IGP Adamu / El-Rufai’s Plan To Establish Emirates In Southern Kaduna Will Cause Crisis- CNNC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by EzeCanada: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Think Buhari regime is brutal? You've seen nothing yet. Wait until 2023 or sooner

Exept God decides otherwise, a ferocious, deadly and blood thirsty elf from the North - Kaduna - precisely will take over from the current Government and there will be more killing, pogrom, maiming and suffering by the citizens.

Reason: God is not happy with the unrepentant Lords of South West Nigeria who defiled the land in 2015 by the sacrifices made to dumb gods. They remain highly unrepentant, hardened, divisive, hypocritical, deceivers and worshippers of false gods. Their southern brothers to the east or further south are not much different either. All they know about is their bellies.

For this sake and except there is genuine repentance and reparations, the entire land of the people of South West ( especially the Ogun State Highway Corridor) will be under siege and devoured by the intruding fulani herdsmen and their security intelligence collaborators.

There wont be any escape route for the entire people of South West. The Amotekun initiative will be unable to save them...that's even if allowed to take off.

The incoming marauder will enforce the Islamic agender to the fullest and perfect areas where Buhari had failed.

It has been written and sealed. This is January 16, 2020.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
How will he take over from the current government in the first place? Forceful enthronement without voting or by sheeple votings?

Well, yorubas especially muslim brothers are betrayals. So painful!!
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by EzeCanada: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wolgrace:
How will he take over from the current government in the first place? Forceful enthronement without voting or by sheeple votings?

I don't know my brother
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by realstars: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bad
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Xisnin(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
EzeCanada:
Think Buhari regime is brutal? You've seen nothing yet. Wait until 2023 or sooner

Exept God decides otherwise, a ferocious, deadly and blood thirsty elf from the North - Kaduna - preciesly will take over from the current Government and there will more be killings, pogrom, maiming and gnashing of the teeth by the citizens.

Reason: God is not happy with the unrepentant Lords of South West Nigeria who defiled the land and brought in dumb Gods in 2015. They are highly unrepentant, hardened, divisive, hypocritical, deceivers and worshippers of false Gods. Their southern brothers on the other hand are not too far from same and only know about thier bellies.

Except there is genuine repentance and reparations, the entire land of the people of South West ( especially the Ogun State Highway Corridor) will be under siege devoured by the intruding fulani herdsmen and their security counterintelligence collaborators. There wont be any escape route for the entire people of South West. The Amotekun initiative will be unable to save them...that's even if allowed to take off.

The incoming marauder will enforce the Islamic agender to the fullest and perfect areas where Buhari had failed.

It has been written and sealed This is January 16, 2020.

Wolgrace:

Bunch of confused cowards.

1 Like

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by OruExpress: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
el rufai is not from Kaduna
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2020
Eye service, pretence and hypocrisy! Too bad for most yorubas.

Xisnin:

1 Like

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Glaring confrontation and open oppression of the Northern-Fulani elites are clear handwritings on the wall to the yorubas who claimed are the most educated. But hypocritical and cowardice syndrome won't allow most of them to read and interpret it well. Willful slavery!

EzeCanada:

I don't know my brother

1 Like

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Kpokrikpo: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2020
EzeCanada:

Exept God decides otherwise, a ferocious, deadly and blood thirsty elf from the North - Kaduna - preciesly will take over from the current Government and there will more be killings, pogrom, maiming and gnashing of the teeth by the citizens.

Reason: God is not happy with the unrepentant Lords of South West Nigeria who defiled the land and brought in dumb Gods in 2015. They are highly unrepentant, hardened, divisive, hypocritical, deceivers and worshippers of false Gods. Their southern brothers on the other hand are not too far from same and only know about their bellies.

Except there is genuine repentance and reparations, the entire land of the people of South West ( especially the Ogun State Highway Corridor) will be under siege and devoured by the intruding fulani herdsmen and their security counterintelligence collaborators. There wont be any escape route for the entire people of South West. The Amotekun initiative will be unable to save them...that's even if allowed to take off.

You are indeed the "man who saw tomorrow" , what you said is nothing but the truth esp with the handwritings on the wall bro

3 Likes

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by stonemasonn: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2020
EzeCanada:

Reason: God is not happy with the unrepentant Lords of South West Nigeria who defiled the land and brought in dumb Gods in 2015. They are highly unrepentant, hardened, divisive, hypocritical, deceivers and worshippers of false Gods. Their southern brothers on the other hand are not too far from same and only know about their bellies.

Except there is genuine repentance and reparations, the entire land of the people of South West ( especially the Ogun State Highway Corridor) will be under siege and devoured by the intruding fulani herdsmen and their security counterintelligence collaborators. There wont be any escape route for the entire people of South West. The Amotekun initiative will be unable to save them...that's even if allowed to take off.

Mr Prophecy, Nigeria is too big for El Rufai to manipulate, Only a retired Fulani general can attempt what you wrote above.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:

Has any Yoruba betrayed you or your foolish parents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2020
EzeCanada:

Evil keep befalling your race because you always think evil of the Yorubas. You enter watch yourself before you wreck yourself because of your hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
Eye service, pretence and hypocrisy! Too bad for most yorubas.

Cowardice, betrayal and criminality. Too bad for you igbos.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Kpokrikpo:

You are indeed the "man who saw tomorrow" , what you said is nothing but the truth esp with the handwritings on the wall bro

You mean Igbo land has been conquered? You were even enslaved in war.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
Glaring confrontation and open oppression of the Northern-Fulani elites are clear handwritings on the wall to the yorubas who claimed are the most educated. But hypocritical and cowardice syndrome won't allow most of them to read and interpret it well. Willful slavery!

You are a slave! Your forefathers sold their freedom when they surrendered in war.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by sweetonugbu: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Some of these IGBO sounding name and some Yoruba sounding names are not IGBO or Yoruba, real IGBOS and Yoruba s should be wiser
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2020
I and my family are not slaves. To understand the matter, I'm a yoruba guy and very prone to the truth. Your oppressors openly manipulates, controls, slaps, beats, bruises, and upturns you, yet because of your "hypocritical, cowadice and yes sir" syndromes, you always turn to face the igbos who openly confronts them. WHO DO UNA LIKE THIS? WHICH TYPE OF DRAMATIC APPROACH IS THIS? Leave Igbos alone, face your oppressors!

Speak up, you can't.
Stand up, you can't.
Confront, you can't.
Fight back, you can't.
Protest, you can't.
Break out, you can't.

Because, slaves to the sell-out and selfish leaders (like Tinubu, Obj and co) are automatic slaves to the oppressors. Bro, no need rubbing minds with them anymore because the almagamated relationship with the Northern-Fulanis is FAKE. Tell yourself the truth and face the reality! 2023 will expose the yorubas more

ProudDick:

You are a slave! Your forefathers sold their freedom when they surrendered in war.

1 Like

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Here again? I'm really ashamed of my Yoruba brothers!

ProudDick:

Cowardice, betrayal and criminality. Too bad for you igbos.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
Here again? I'm really ashamed of my Yoruba brothers!

I’m ashamed of my Igbo brothers.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
I and my family are not slaves. To understand the matter, I'm a yoruba guy and very prone to the truth. Your oppressors openly manipulates, controls, slaps, beats, bruises, and upturns you, yet because of your "hypocritical, cowadice and yes sir" syndromes, you always turn to face the igbos who openly confronts them. WHO DO UNA LIKE THIS? WHICH TYPE OF DRAMATIC APPROACH IS THIS? Leave Igbos alone, face your oppressors!

Speak up, you can't.
Stand up, you can't.
Confront, you can't.
Fight back, you can't.
Protest, you can't.
Break out, you can't.

Because, slaves to the sell-out and selfish leaders (like Tinubu, Obj and co) are automatic slaves to the oppressors. Bro, no need rubbing minds with them anymore because the almagamated relationship with the Northern-Fulanis is FAKE. Tell yourself the truth and face the reality! 2023 will expose the yorubas more

Stop hiding your slavery under Yoruba. We know the tribe that was conquered and surrendered in war. The Yoruba are standing tall above anyone in Nigeria. Can your governors openly support ipob?

Opc is known and walks freely here. They are they nemesis of your northern masters who fear them more than boko haram. Your slavery is from generation to generation. You igbos should fight again to free yourself from the slavery Phillip Ekong signed you to when he surrendered to Nigeria in war.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Kini eleyi ba yi? Look at your responses, typical yoruba cunning ways! Are you bewitched or jinxed to keep silent over the clear handwritings of the Northern-Fulani aggressive oppression towards you? Are the igbos responsible for it?

Dead lions who died in the war front and wounded lions who run to fight another time are better than the sleeping wolves! Yorubas, wake up! Wake up! Ji ma sun!

I'm a yoruba man who will strip our people off of the hypocrisy and sheeple ways!

ProudDick:

Stop hiding your slavery under Yoruba. We know the tribe that was conquered and surrendered in war. The Yoruba are standing tall above anyone in Nigeria. Can your governors openly support ipob?

Opc is known and walks freely here. They are they nemesis of your northern masters who fear them more than boko haram. Your slavery is from generation to generation. You igbos should fight again to free yourself from the slavery Phillip Ekong signed you to when he surrendered to Nigeria in war.

1 Like

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by ProudDick: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
Kini eleyi ba yi? Look at your responses, typical yoruba cunning ways! Are you bewitched or jinxed to keep silent over the clear handwritings of the Northern-Fulani aggressive oppression towards you? Are the igbos responsible for it?

Dead lions who died in the war front and wounded lions who run to fight another time are better than the sleeping wolves! Yorubas, wake up! Wake up! Ji ma sun!

I'm a yoruba man who will strip our people off of the hypocrisy and sheeple ways!

You are a Yoruba man from aba. I know why you are ashamed of your tribe. But northerners don’t mess with Yoruba. That’s why they are crying now. If it were igbos buhari would have unleashed python on you slaves.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by orisa37: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ezecanada is Esubaracula. The Yorubas tolerate BUHARI till now because we know his Medical Record, Credentials, Demeanors and Recommendation by OBJ before we allow him. "EBE LANBE AJOLE", Yoruba Words. Emir of DAURA warned of this at GEJ's National Conference, we haven't forgotten. Yorubas want something Real, Divine, not Presidency and no Satan, will dare to face the Yorubas come 2022.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Stop twisting your unstraightforward mouth like a bend spout!

With an open supremacy, parastatal dominations, aggressive oppression, 2023 threat, fulani militia expansions, NGF conspiracy and amotekun compulsory cancelation without further sittings by the Northern-Fulani elites, you say they are crying? Hahaha, typical yoruba response towards the North! Awon ole ati ete oshi. Since ages, they oppress, threaten and mess with you, you call that crying? YOU KEEP EXPOSING YOUR TRUE COLOUR AS A COWARD AND HYPOCRITE! Ooni iti ju rara! As a yoruba man, I will keep stripping our tribes men off of the eye service relationship with the North. Ko le work rara, o to ge! No pretense

ProudDick:

You are a Yoruba man from aba. I know why you are ashamed of your tribe. But northerners don’t mess with Yoruba. That’s why they are crying now. If it were igbos buhari would have unleashed python on you slaves.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by Turantula(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
ProudDick:

You mean Igbo land has been conquered? You were even enslaved in war.
My brother our land in Ilorin has been conquered, we Igbos are not happy about it. We even have A Fulani Emir lording over us. We are praying for the brave Yorubas to save us so we can enthrone an Igwe in our beloved land Ilorin
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by EzeCanada: 5:02am On Feb 16, 2020
See it happening before your eyes:

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-herdsmen-unleashed-terror-on-29-ogun-border-communities/

Kpokrikpo:

Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by EzeCanada: 5:03am On Feb 16, 2020
See God's words happening before your eyes

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-herdsmen-unleashed-terror-on-29-ogun-border-communities/

ProudDick:

Evil keep befalling your race because you always think evil of the Yorubas. You enter watch yourself before you wreck yourself because of your hatred.
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by EzeCanada: 3:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Xisnin:

https://www.nairaland.com/7022608/el-rufai-only-buhari-convince-me#110897240

Kindly review above link and let me know your thoughts now.

Thanks
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by EzeCanada: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2022

Kindly review above link and let me know your thoughts sir.

Thanks
Re: A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner by EzeCanada: 3:57am On Mar 10, 2022
ProudDick:

I would like to know your thoughts now based on the link above.

Btw, my thought for every race or tribe is for good and prosperity. But each tribe/race have to work out their respective salvation. Genuine repentance and restitution is an option

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Graduate Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Meet Nigeria 84 Year Old Ambassador To The United States / Yoruba Activist Blasts Sunday Igboho Says Tinubu Is The Only Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.