Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State (1109 Views)

Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped / How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by momove4real25(f): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2020
For interested members willing to carry out search on any piece of land they own in Ogun State, don't hesitate to call on me me. Also survey plan be it provisional copy which can be used for ratification process of c of o and a registered survey for land not under acquisition called private land can be used for direct c of o processes.
It is advisable to chart any piece of land before you purchase it because many vendors will lie to you just to sell it of if they know it is under committed acquisition. Charting can be done with the coordinates picked on the said land with your personal surveyor just to do your verification and be on safer side before you make transaction.
It is also good you get your c of o to be save from land grabbers and compulsory acquisition. If government acquires your land and you have your c of o also the government will compensate you according to section 29th of 1978 Land Use Act Decree 24.
To do all this, you can reach me on 08161375559, 08173359133

1 Like

Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by oduz: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good Service ....
Welcome on board ...

The Land is Green cool
Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by rafcrown(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good job.
Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by momove4real25(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
rafcrown:
Good job.
thanks
Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by momove4real25(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
oduz:
Good Service ....
Welcome on board ...

The Land is Green cool
Thanks
Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by U1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Momove4real25, do you still do this? If yes, I'd like to know how much it would cost to check the status of land somewhere in Ogun state using coordinates. Thanks.
Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by momove4real25(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
U1:
Momove4real25, do you still do this? If yes, I'd like to know how much it would cost to check the status of land somewhere in Ogun state using coordinates. Thanks.
Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by momove4real25(f): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
U1:
Yes i can still carry it out. Contact me via 08161375559
Re: Verify Your Land Status In Ogun State by Khodry(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Please poster do you still do this? If yes can you verify properties around Atan Ogun state and Tafin okaran after oko afó Ogun state

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale!!! (asaba) / I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin / Cost Of Building 2 Storeys With 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.