Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom (3835 Views)

I Received This Mail From United Nations / Onoja's Death: Nigeria Custom Officers Going Beyond Their Mecuarntance - Group / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Pls guys help me I got this mail in my inbox I did apply for nigeria custom but I was not shortlisted for the previous exam they did yesterday... coz I'm confused about paying 3,500 for acceptance fees. pls I want to know if this mail is true.. thanks

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by lanreabbey(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Scam Alert,, That's not the mail sent to everyone

8 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by helinues: 7:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Can you share the email address of the sender?

Is the payment e-payments or they provide an alternative account?

Recruitment is free but ... Still reading between that lines

The use of English plus the choice of words are too pity...

6 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Jephz(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2020
With the use of English ...I smell scam !

4 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Check the top you will see the sender address...
helinues:

The use of English plus the choice of words are too pity...

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by helinues: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2020
Scam... Its even credit card..

The website address is not secured
The website redirects to other new fake address
The only active thing on the page is the payments part which you will be exposed cheaply.. Be expecting deduction from your accounts after charging N3500 requested

The message was mass message.. That's spamming.
Both sender and reply to are not valid.. Smtp, some domains e-mail allows the manipulations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2020
When I fill in my status on custom page this is what it's showing me..
helinues:
Scam... Its even credit card..

The website address is not secured
The website redirects to other new fake address
The only active thing on the page is the payments part which you will be exposed cheaply.. Be expecting deduction from your accounts after charging N3500 requested

The message was mass message.. That's spamming.
Both sender and reply to are not valid.. Smtp, some domains e-mail allows the manipulations

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by helinues: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Morenikeji070:
When I fill in my status on custom page this is what it's showing me..

Lucky fellow is another bad choice of words.. Normal established website will mentioned your name.
All applicants must be selected on the website.. It is a must grin grin

Are you not having any antivirus on the device you are using?
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by lanreabbey(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2020
This Guys are flagabastically good oo.. They open online payment portal,,, I pray u don't fall victim becos the mail sent to me and everybody is entirely different

3 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2020
I don't have any... lol
helinues:

Lucky fellow is another bad choice of words.. Normal established website will mentioned your name.
All applicants must be selected on the website.. It is a must grin grin

Are you not having any antivirus on the device you are using?
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by enawt: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Lucky fellow... Lol
You only see that in novels na.
People just dey desperate to cash out

This na real scam

5 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2020
Oh okay. Thanks.... even the mail sent to my little sister is different has well, she did her exam yesterday........ have you done yours?
lanreabbey:
This Guys are flagabastically good oo.. They open online payment portal,,, I pray u don't fall victim becos the mail sent to me and everybody is entirely different
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2020
Okay. Thanks for you care...
enawt:
Lucky fellow... Lol
You only see that in novels na.
People just dey desperate to cash out

This na real scam
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by helinues: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Morenikeji070:
I don't have any... lol

As your device is vulnerable, should the website has key loggers, your data and information are not save..

Try and download free antivirus.. You will be warned before accessing any suspicious website.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by lanreabbey(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Oh okay. Thanks.... even the mail sent to my little sister is different has well, she did her exam yesterday........ have you done yours?
Yeah sure,,, it holds Nationwide on Thursday alone
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Assurance001(f): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Scam
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Have download avast Antivirus on my phone now... thanks dude...
helinues:

As your device is vulnerable, should the website has key loggers, your data and information are not save..

Try and download free antivirus.. You will be warned before accessing any suspicious website.
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by MajesticD(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2020
It's scam. Their site was cloned and they have come out to refute this. Please don't fall for it

6 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by voltron14: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
They even asked for your PIN and here you are enquiring about its authenticity.

grin
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol na so I see am ooooo.... me no fall for dat shits.. that's why I said I should post it on here for guys to help me reason am too ooooo... lolz grin
voltron14:

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Okay.
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Morenikeji070: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
I done hear am oooo grin grin
Pourple77:
Bobo, seems you have not heard of the word "scam".
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Chayson: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

grin
[/s]
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by ogsewanu: 4:26am On Feb 11, 2020
I think it is a scam
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 11, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Lol na so I see am ooooo.... me no fall for dat shits.. that's why I said I should post it on here for guys to help me reason am too ooooo... lolz grin

yahooze....that scam site will drain your account to zero after taking the fraudulent 3.5k
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by PicLtd: 5:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Many will fall for it. It looks very legit.
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by AgentNairaland(f): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2020
DOTUN
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Oluwasanmi18: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
I got same....SUCCESSFUL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY TO ACCEPT THIS OFFER BY MAKING THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE N3,500 (NAIRA) ONLY.
AND YOU ARE TO PRINT-OUT YOUR FINAL SCREENING AND TRAINING INVITATION LETTER AND PASSES SLIP FROM THIS PORTAL AND CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL ATTEND THE TRAINING EXERCISE AND I SHALL NOT DEMAND COMPENSATION OR RELIEF FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR ANY INJURY WHICH I MAY SUSTAIN IN THE COURSE OF OR AS A RESULT OF ANY TASK GIVEN TO ME DURING THE TRAINING EXERCISE.
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Oluwasanmi18: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
See attached

Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Morenikeji070:
I done hear am oooo grin grin

Hey, Lucky Fellow! grin grin

Yahoo is now local. No need to go Malaysia again
Re: I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom by justtoodark: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
scam in this world is crazy....
you people should be careful....

everybody in this world does it,not only nigerians....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To IMO Residents / Baba Rest No Be By Force(photo) / Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.