Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam (8240 Views)

Why Our Imams Are Not Donating Anything To Fight Against The Virus / Palm Wine In Islam / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Zeinymira(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2020
As salaam alaykum dear brothers and sisters, there are many good deeds in Islam that helps to increase our hasanaat such as; praying in congregation in the mosque, attending funerals and offering the funeral prayer, upholding kinship ties, giving charity, visiting the sick, reading the Qur'an etc.
Donating blood for those in need is one of such good deeds. A single blood donation can save as many as three lives and remember the beautiful book of Allah says "....... saving one life is as if saving whole of humanity" (Q5:32).

There are benefits to donating blood. They include:
-Stress reduction
-Improves emotional well-being
- Reduces the risk of pancreas and liver damage
- Improves cardiovascular health
-Provide a sense of belonging and reduce isolation (I could remember how excited we we're back then in Nursing school when Club25 bus arrives to pick the Muslim students)
- Free health check up from a trained professional (pulse, blood pressure, weight, body temperature, hemoglobin levels)
- Your blood is tested for several disease such as: HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, Syphilis etc.

PS: A healthy human can donate blood 3-4 times a year.

Blood donation is a rewardable act in Islam.
May Allah reward us abundantly.
May Allah help us to be better Muslims.
Aameen

8 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Lukgaf(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Zeinymira:
As salaam alaykum dear brothers and sisters, there are many good deeds in Islam that helps to increase our hasanaat such as; praying in congregation in the mosque, attending funerals and offering the funeral prayer, upholding kinship ties, giving charity, visiting the sick, reading the Qur'an etc.
Donating blood for those in need is one of such good deeds. A single blood donation can save as many as three lives and remember the beautiful book of Allah says "....... saving one life is as if saving whole of humanity" (Q5:32).

-Stress reduction
-Provide a sense of belonging and reduce isolation (I could remember how excited we we're back then in Nursing school when Club25 bus arrives to pick the Muslim students)
- Free health check up from a trained professional (pulse, blood pressure, weight, body temperature, hemoglobin levels)
- Your blood is tested for several disease such as: HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, Syphilis etc.

Aameen

JazakumLah khaeran

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Zeinymira(f): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lukgaf:

JazakumLah khaeran

Wa antum fa jazakumullahu khayran

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Now I know

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Really??

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by rafkollinz: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by ybalogs(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Where can I donate blood in Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Newnas(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Zeinymira:

-Stress reduction

Aameen

Very correct ma. However, it should be strictly donation. It isn't permissible to sell blood or any other organ of the body. So it is wrong to accept any price in return for blood.

Allaah knows best.

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by DateMynd44(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Oh I'm surprised it isn't Haram in Islam just as it's Haram in JW's doctrine

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by marvin906(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2020
DateMynd44:

guy man I tire for JW ..
can count number of people I know that died from that

1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by ArewaGroup: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2020
DateMynd44:

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Meedon: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Donating of blood in this Coronavirus era and age

Ah Resident Evil

The end of Woman Kind

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by doffman: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2020
ybalogs:
Where can I donate blood in Ilorin?

Come to UITH, sango area.
Ask for haematology department . Tell them you want to donate blood free

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Onikoyieso: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Ma Sha'a Llah TabaarakaLlah
Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by musazulyadain: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2020
wonderful remembrance

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by seedorfg(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2020
If you have the grace to save others, please do.
Now I've learn a new thing from our dear religion.

Happy jumat guy, more to observed Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Aysha110(f): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Wa'alaikum salaam
Amen y rabbi, jaxakillahu bikhairan sister.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by nathanwalden: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the message

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Mahsums: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Shukran

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by netlegend(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2020
COVID-19: Chelsea’s Hudson-Odoi tests positive, becomes first EPL player

https://ibrandtv.com/covid-19-chelseas-hudson-odoi-tests-positive-becomes-first-epl-player/
Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by worworbabe: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
DateMynd44:

Islam is more reasonable and straightforward.

Still learning the religion though.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by DateMynd44(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
worworbabe:

Islam is more reasonable and straightforward.

Still learning the religion though.
I've observed your posts on the other Muslim thread that's why I earlier asked if u have plans of joining them?
Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Zeinymira(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Newnas:

Very correct ma. However, it should be strictly donation. It isn't permissible to sell blood or any other organ of the body. So it is wrong to accept any price in return for blood.

Allaah knows best.

That's the ruling. And they know it. That's why they love partnering with us.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by NorthernSerene(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mashallah. Sister, may you be rewarded. Aamin thumma aamin.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by yeman1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Zeinymira:

-Stress reduction

Aameen

I donated one today free of charge but something happened...

When I got home,, after taken water, and malt, plus milk.. so I went home to relax , so after some minutes , I went to d toilet to ease myself.. when I was doing that,, d next thing I knew was that I found myself on the ground ,, I didn't know how it happened ,, my head swelled up, I had a wound at my back, but I thank God I didn't die oh.. I just sit down jeje without going anywhere since then oh. It has never happened to me before. Pls whenever u donate blood , pls stay calm and find a reputable place to relax throughout that day.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam by Zeinymira(f): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
yeman1:

I donated one today free of charge but something happened...

When I got home,, after taken water, and malt, plus milk.. so I went home to relax , so after some minutes , I went to d toilet to ease myself.. when I was doing that,, d next thing I knew was that I found myself on the ground ,, I didn't know how it happened ,, my head swelled up, I had a wound at my back, but I thank God I didn't die oh.. I just sit down jeje without going anywhere since then oh. It has never happened to me before. Pls whenever u donate blood , pls stay calm and find a reputable place to relax throughout that day.

Sorry.
The first time I donated I vomited and I was feeling dizzy.
It's best to relax after you have donated blood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy / True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca / Islamic Ruling On Taking Immunization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.