Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo (83768 Views)

IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Kingpele(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=MikeBetty post=85882991]I Am Not A Catholic And I Dont Blame Those Disgruntled Catholics Especially From Mbaise. If Bishop Obinna Speaks Against Okorocha Or Ohakim, Its Is Called Priestly Admonition. If Mbaka Prophesy/Speaks Against Okorocha, Ohakim Uche Nwosu, He Is Mouthpiece Of God. If He Prophesy Against Ihedioha, He Will Now Be A Political Priest. I Dont Blame Them. Mbaka Was Called Prophet Of Doom, He Shouldnt Worry. Prophet Jeremiah's In Jeremiah 38 Was Penciled Down For Death Because He Prophesied That Judah Will Be Destroyed If The King Zedekiah Did Follow His Prophesy. Instead Of Seeking The Face Of God, They Conspired And Put Him In Dungeon. When The Prophesy Of Ihedioha's Removal Came, Instead Of Pdp, Ihedioha, Mbaise & Owerri People To Go Down On Their Kneels And Ask God To Avert It, They Keep On Calling Mbaka Unprintable Names. I Dont Blame Them, They Dont Read The Bible. Where There Is No Vission, The People Perish. Obey The Words Of God, It Shall Be Well With You, Obey His Prophet And You Shall Prosper. [My dear leave this foolish people that does not read Bible but will claim to be Catholic or Christians, if everyone is praising a prophet, he must be fake because Jesus said if the world hate u know that it hated me first, the world here means sinful souls, so they must hate fr mbaka if he is real
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by kareemkamil(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2020
herbalist man
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by donbuchi1(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

I see people attacking me, I want to let you all know I served Cardinal Okojie as a bishop and as a cardinal. I served mass for over 15 years of my life. I still serve mass and I can say for sure, the greatest of all priests are those who obey their bishops, Mbaka is a disobedient soul

I am also a Catholic, calm down with your criticism... There are alot a Holy Spirit filled Catholic can do. Don't limit God... The greatest of all priests are those who are led by the Spirit not by the Pope, Cardinals or Bishops. How about that?
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by danfourtson(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
If really you are of the truth many stones would be thrown at you....but as a man of God nobody can keep you quiet... Ride on padre...pass on the message and the message will come to pass..
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
ass licking taken to to a whole new stage
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Advocate500: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
Preffered:
With your years of experience, are you now saying that man made doctrines are superior to divine instructions? are you trying to infer that It is better for a man to go against God's instructions than going against doctrine? Are you saying Catholics are answerable to their doctrine and not God? If the church is answerable to God, then what is wrong in Mbaka obeying a simple divine instructions? It is better for Fr Mbaka than allaign himself with God instead of doctrine that question and challenges God's authority. Most of the people that disobey the voice of God to please men in the bible paid dearly for it.
I hear you, I believe that u know but 4 chose to ignore the truth, their is different difference between zomby wk and the wk God, mbaka is the newest zomby recruit in town, mbaka is obeying political instructions not God own.but he will pay dearly 4 it .the punishment 4 those that carry the bible and later on abandoned will be greater than those that never had opportunity of reading it.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Wettoid123: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
father mbaka just go into full-time politics
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Dasilver77(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2020
lol people must always attack you no matter how you do.. Don't have anything to say grin grin

Today's games now available, come and join us smile this weekend as we are going to destroy the bookies again contact me on signature w h a t s a p p. 0.90 688 79.924

Don't miss out chat me up asap
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Hisduchess(f): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Iamsofavoured:
I am yet to see Catholics who like Buhari or APC. Could it be because Atiku and Peter Obi lost out?

You that is a non-catholic are you enjoying this regime?
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by fortunechy(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Spiritual director for Apc
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Kirinwa: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

I see people attacking me, I want to let you all know I served Cardinal Okojie as a bishop and as a cardinal. I served mass for over 15 years of my life. I still serve mass and I can say for sure, the greatest of all priests are those who obey their bishops, Mbaka is a disobedient soul

What is the difference between Catholicism and traditional?

Catholics do masquerades, drink beer, carry newspapers to church, don't read bible but depend on whatever the priest makes of the bible, have baby mamas.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by ThugBoy(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2020
ikaboy:
Every priest does that.
Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by hardon1(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2020
something tells me this new is fake. picture of him during the process or i dont believe
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by simhosting: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2020
I see
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by PapaAdanna: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Useless priest
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by lucky4west: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2020
you guys should leave Mbaka alone, he is doing his work....make una do una own, all hustle na hustle...
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Austinoiz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Churchgoers claiming catholics and ex mass servers. People that can't lay claim to a single pious sodality they are truly committed in.
Leave Fr. Mbaka alone...he's God's prophet wining anf leading thousands to God on a regular.
Afonjas (the media owners) are suffocating because this true prophecy came from the SE and not from one of their jets-freaks GOs.
Shame on any Catholic fighting and criticizing Fr. Mbaka when our doctrine teaches of PRAYER FOR THE PRIESTS.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Johans1991: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
why are you guys blaming mbaka? mbaka is not the supreme court,he only said what his GOD revealed to him.
when mbaka said buhari should not run some of you were jubilating and praising him but buhari humbly went to his knees and beg GOD to change the prophesy and GOD answered his prayers. instead of ihedioha to humble homself and beg for change, he arrogantly started abusing the man of GOD.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Jones4190(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
its now a crime for someone to speak the revelation he received from God, father mbaka is just a massager of God, he can't speak different from what God ask him to said.
father mbaka is a pure man of God, he should be respected
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Slic1: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Stop saying what you don't know. His bishop has not complained of him being disobedient. It for his bishop to take action not you. We are all catholic and we love Mbaka. Prophets where killed in the Bible because what they say is some times not pleasing to the people and authorities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEUtB44OB1s
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Olugbanko: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
AreaFada2:

Priests should generally avoid politics. That's the Catholic way. Unless fighting for the poor.
you think so? how can the righteous ( which priests are supposed to be) assume positions of authority without playing politics so the people can rejoice as enshrined in the bible? do you know that even to ascend the posts of bishop and provost in Christendom, politics is involved? more so,that father mbaka's prophecy addressed a political situation doesn't make him a politician.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Olugbanko: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up there! u don't know anything!
hahahaha...you're obviously in severe pains!
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by searay(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up ur mouth there!!!
Thank you Ma, but this doesn't answered my question.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Villain7: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
naijanaso:

It is not him but the Catholic organisation. They should dethrone and sack him as a Rev. Father if you people feel he is not practicing within your precepts
The Church has procedures! I don't think he has committed scandal . Am not in support of his actions, but I believe the Bishop of his diocese is working on what to do.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by oyetunder(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

those who only their God. Bishops? even some Gay Bishops must be obeyed? Forget all these useless denominational rules please. Then you will enjoy serving God
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by AreaFada2: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Olugbanko:
you think so? how can the righteous ( which priests are supposed to be) assume positions of authority without playing politics so the people can rejoice as enshrined in the bible? do you know that even to ascend the posts of bishop and provost in Christendom, politics is involved? more so,that father mbaka's prophecy addressed a political situation doesn't make him a politician.
Dude, politics is inherently corrupt and partisan. Corruption is not just about embezzlement. It comes in many shape.

Jesus is the example priests should emulate. He warned those politicians and political religious leaders about their erring ways and oppression of the masses. Jesus wasn't there predicting who will be next political leader. Or take sides with politicians like Mbaka preached or campaigned for Buhari.

Or Mbaka now has more authority or vision than Jesus?

Mbaka can become a daddy GO and be free like other pentecostal pastors to go into politics or become partisan. Not as a catholic priest.

At this rate younger pastors of the Holy Sea might follow his footstep working for PDP, APGA, Labour Party, etc.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nduzeal: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
*"I saw some unreasonable posts against Rev. Fr. Mbaka and I wish to ask these questions:

1. Was it Buhari or APC who hinted Fr. Mbaka about Abacha death? Who asked him to prophesy about Gen Sani Abacha's death?

2. Who leaked about Yardua's death!? Was that giving to him from statehouse too?

3. Who told him that Jonathan will become the president of Nigeria from a minority tribe?

4. How did he got to know that Peter Obi will become governor of Anambra State even when Ngige was announced a winner?

5. Who leaked about Orji Uzor Kalu's prison to Mbaka?

6. Who leaked about God giving twins to adorers last year to the Rev. Father?

7. Who leaked about Nnamdi Kanu running away from Nigeria?

8. Who leaked about Ohakim Gubernatorial defeat during his second tenure bid to Fr. Mbaka?

9. Who leaked about Rangers Fc winning premier league to him?

10. Who showed Him the Change he saw in December 2014 massage of I see Change!?

11. Was he told by Jonathan Government that Buhari will win Jonathan!? Who leaked that very important information to Fr. Mbaka!?

12. Who leaked to him that Jonathan will regret working with many of his aids when he stepped down from power?

I pray that God should open your Spiritual eyes to see clearly and abide in His ways. Otherwise, you will deny Christ on His return too."*

Credit: Joseph Johnson

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by naijanaso: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Austineva:
wailers shall wail forever
Hear yourself grin I am not in anyway wailing...since the day you learnt the spelling of wailers, it thrills you so much to type it. Pls grow up
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by naijanaso: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Villain7:

The Church has procedures! I don't think he has committed scandal . Am not in support of his actions, but I believe the Bishop of his diocese is working on what to do.

I understand bro. Just that the complaints about the Mabaka of a man has been for years. My take is that if the Catholic church in Nigeria do not see his actions as bad, then he would have been removed from amongst them
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Olugbanko: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
AreaFada2:

Dude, politics is inherently corrupt and partisan. Corruption is not just about embezzlement. It comes in many shape.

Jesus is the example priests should emulate. He warned those politicians and political religious leaders about their erring ways and oppression of the masses. Jesus wasn't there predicting who will be next political leader. Or take sides with politicians like Mbaka preached or campaigned for Buhari.

Or Mbaka now has more authority or vision than Jesus?

Mbaka can become a daddy GO and be free like other pentecostal pastors to go into politics or become partisan. Not as a catholic priest.

At this rate younger pastors of the Holy Sea might follow his footstep working for PDP, APGA, Labour Party, etc.
I'm sure you're saying all these cos he hasn't said what you would like to hear. prophecy is not supposed to be a soothing balm with which you're to rub your wound bro. try get that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.