Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) (119048 Views)

Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by ideynl1: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bighead9:
Imagine the number of people Dangote alone, has put food on their tables.
Igbo's won't like this. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless this Aboki, for creating Jobs to million Nigerians.

But it still doesn't stop plenty almajiris in the north and it won't reduce the poverty rate in northern Nigeria. Ask Elrufai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by DNSPro: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Boschh:
I wonder whether people are being paid to be tribalistic on Nairaland..

It's a shame though..
they are trying hard because of the unity behind Amotekun between igbos and Yoruba people. U should know that by now.

They are not happy about this development

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Just when Hausa and Yoruba are flying in the sky, THE PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS ARE BUSY HATING AND WAILING...

ANYWAY, GALA GO SELL WELL WELL FOR THE AREA
You wicked ghan. This is savagery.

You mean some people are being prepared to hawk gala with wheelbarrows? Is that why the are already getting wheelbarrows on hire purchase?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

stop taking everything personal chief wailer.. lossen up its weekend

The French and the English have being throwing banters and jokes at each others for decades and not one of them are crying and forming victim

Y are you pained nah,you too loosen up,it's weekend... grin grin

So,has ya life improved by that post that emanated eman yua abuzz??

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by FriendNG: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
LordVoldermort:
Nigerians fight because of Oil and Power

Dangote is offering both

Ok.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kog45:
Easy man we need to stop this tribal issue.

Oh you mean cosmos is a self made billionaire.Hope you remember BMW cars known as Coja was supplied by coscharis or you forgot Stella Oduah BMW 7 series scandal with Cosmos Maduka.

Pls forget it,all Nigeria billionaires are government made.
Having government link once in a while is normal but romancing every government is special treatment.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
GMbuharii:

Y are you pained nah,you too loosen up,it's weekend... grin grin

So,has ya life improved by that post that emanated eman yua abuzz??

grin

Ki nin we ba yii.. since you are congratulating me in Ibo language eman yua abuzz to your village people too grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bighead9:
Imagine the number of people Dangote alone, has put food on their tables.
Igbo's won't like this. grin grin grin grin ;DGod bless this Aboki, for creating Jobs to million Nigerians.

Shut up. What has this gotta do with Igbos? And I am not even Igbo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by ifex370(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Just when Hausa and Yoruba are flying in the sky, THE PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS ARE BUSY HATING AND WAILING...

at the end. you still wouldn't get a job in it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

since you dont understand what inciting mean then wallow in your ignorance

and let this be the last warning of you falsly acussing me

Are you done ?

I will forever be on your case yungin

Forever
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by arantess: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

HOnestly, these comments don't make sense. I think Seun is being paid to promote these things, because I don't see how you can't find willing NL members to be janitors and keep the front page comment section clean - most will even do it for free. IT's beyond me how anyone can let this happen. His problem-solving skill is almost zero.
It's really shocking why the mods and owner of this forum keeps allowing these things despite the numerous useless rules they put in place
One won't be wrong to assume they enjoy it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:

Are you done ?

I will forever be on your case yungin

Forever

be my guest but do yourself a favour and understand the rules before qouting them, that way we can all judge your IQ
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Spectrum22: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Boschh:

It's a shame though..
It's a well orchestrated campaign.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by 3moses: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
My opinion is far different from others...

In nearest future....
substantial part of Lagos will be taken over by the Northerner

people of Lagos state will feel and experience both the economic and industrial hazard...

The water will be contaminated...

Ecological issues...

Dangote dynasty (hausa/fulani Muslim) will pocket the economy of the whole country...

Dangote dynasty will be ruling all tribes and controls the government...

Then, the real owners and partners (politicians) of Dangote will then surface...

Just my opinion...if my opinion doesn't align with urs, don't be bittered... Just read and pass.

Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Snipper007: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
DNSPro:
they are trying hard because of the unity behind Amotekun between igbos and Yoruba people. U should know that by now.

They are not happy about this development
Another oil head sighted, those zombies are trying all they can but even if the whole northerners are given 1m each still poverty no go leave them cos na thier birth right.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
3moses:
My opinion is far different from others...

In nearest future....
substantial part of Lagos will be taken over by the Northerner

people of Lagos state will feel and experience both the economic and industrial hazard...

The water will be contaminated...

Ecological issues...

Dangote dynasty (hausa/fulani Muslim) will pocket the economy of the whole country...

Dangote dynasty will be ruling all tribes and controls the government...

Then, the real owners and partners (politicians) of Dangote will then surface...

Just my opinion...if my opinion doesn't align with urs, don't be bittered... Just read and pass.

Thanks

go and check any Lagos Certificate of Occupancy issued to any Land owner then you would know whats up with who owns Lagos and who is on it on mere lease

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

be my guest but do yourself a favour and understand the rules before qouting them, that way we can all judge your IQ

Listen yungin, you are being ignorant. Irrespective of what you feel,I have told you learn to talk alot less.

You are still growing and need to eat, learn to be wise and speak only when needed.

You seem to always have an opinion about any and everything... That is no way to be successful. Even if you have an opinion must you type it?

When do you actually take out time to strategize and do something useful if 98% of your day is sent trolling politics section and cursing out girls in the romance section of this forum?.

Do you have a job yeah? Are you a student ? Dude troll your books and graduate well instead of all this.
If you are a graduate learn some skills , spend time trolling udemy and while you are at it you just might learn something.

For whatever you do , grow up and spend less time on an imaginary world where you are Steve jobs or Albert Einstein on nairaland.

This is make believe, do something with your time.

You average 120 comments every 48 hours, dude that is alot of time you are throwing away !! Jesus!

Do something with your time!!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Snipper007: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you want to shut a Northerner up just show him/her this pix below grin

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by kingsvictor2: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

meaningless. hope u hv taken ur night mental drug? u ain't well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by BRASH: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Seun and the mods endorse the tribalism otherwise it will never happen. Its even more appalling when it is done by suppose adults. What a shame. Some times i wonder if they have or ever will travel out of their of their to other regions. They don't knw that an igbo can be their helper tommorow. Funny enough , this always btwn the yorubas and igbos. You will never see a south sóuth person doing this. Does it mean we in the s.s are mature? Its big shame
SenecaTheYonger:

HOnestly, these comments don't make sense. I think Seun is being paid to promote these things, because I don't see how you can't find willing NL members to be janitors and keep the front page comment section clean - most will even do it for free. IT's beyond me how anyone can let this happen. His problem-solving skill is almost zero.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Boschh:

It's a shame though..

As in ehn! I came in here to read/see developing only to be confronted with ethnic issues from nowhere.
Maturity is in ICU on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by kingsvictor2: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

stop taking everything personal chief wailer.. lossen up its weekend

The French and the English have being throwing banters and jokes at each others for decades and not one of them are crying and forming victim

you can google the jokes quite hilarious and funny a joke on tribal pecuilarity isnt a bad thing,

if dat was meant to be a joke, then u really suck at comedy. find another career

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:

[s]
Listen yungin, you are being ignorant. Irrespective of what you feel,I have told you learn to talk alot less.

You are still growing and need to eat, learn to be wise and speak only when needed.

You seem to always have an opinion about any and everything... That is no way to be successful. Even if you have an opinion must you type it?

When do you actually take out time to strategize and do something useful of 98% of your day is sent trolling politics section and cursing out girls in the romance section of this forum.

Do you have a job yeah? Are you a student ? Dude troll your books and graduate well instead of all this.
If you are a graduate learn some skills , spend time trolling udemy and while you are at it you just might learn something.

For whatever you do , grow up and spend less time on an imaginary world where you are Steve jobs or Albert Einstein on nairaland.

This is make believe, do something with your time.

You average 120 comments every 48 hours, dude that is alot of time you are reading away Jesus!

Do something with your time.

[/s]

save your long sermon, you really seemed pained that your rant are mere meaningless rant without effect

and like i said before.. stop working hard work smart.. get passive income from multiple source, let your money do the work and perhap you to can have enough money to comment all day and still remain blessed and rich

keep the poor man advise to yourself
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Moralgladiator:
He is a rich man... government assisted billionaire. Cosmas maduka is a self made billionaire.
All in all,Igbos have the highest number of financially independent individuals in the world....it's a great achievement.

Whole eternity... undecided
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
kingsvictor2:
if dat was meant to be a joke, then u really suck at comedy. find another career

opps!! another pained niggar
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Optimistmoses(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
confirmigalaboy:
Dangote Multi Billion Naira Refinery Gate Gradually Taking Shape. (see Photos)

Dangote oil Refinery complex is gradually Taking shape, positioned in Idasho, Ibeju lekki local government Area of Lagos state.

When completed the 650,000 daily Barrel of oil Facility will be the first of it kind in sub Saharan Africa.

At the moment over Ten thousand Expatriate from different continents are actively engaged to the project.

Further more the facilities has provided employment to over Fifty Thousand Nigerians mostly youths, From different part of the country.

Kudos to Alh Aliko Dangote!

Someone should just connect me, I wish to work there. I need a job.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
All this useless people in nairaland self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.