Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? (38415 Views)

Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga / Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Abidayo(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Acidosis:

You guys are funny. I won't state my earnings here but trust me oga, 270k in a middle class settlement in Lagos will only get you a one room self-contain.

In my current location, that money is what I paid as agency/agreement and caution fee. No point stating the actual annual rent.

I have been reading comments since the subject topic was uploaded. I want to believe most of this guys saying the rent is too much live in Ibadan or the most extreme part of Lagos, or maybe they don't pay rent at all.

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by JewelBukky(f): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Honestly oooo... I'm in Abj and rent here ain't funny at all.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Bro, I completed my nysc last year. Since then, I've been hunting for job, but couldn't find any. I looked for teaching jobs, but couldn't find any too. Bro, kindly accept that job and be happy.

Some of us are even looking for 10k job but couldn't find any.

What's your discipline? can you handle any STEM or business subject?
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by litaninja(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
The general range for rent should be about 1/3 of your salary. He's within range sir.

2kaybiel:
That's like 2 and half months salaries. That's living beyond your means sir. And you're considering getting married. Consider it very well
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Goodplace:
Pls advice... If a person is earning 130k Monthly and having the intention of getting married soonest and paying rent of 270k/ yearly can he consider that job a good one and moreover can he get married comfortably?

Simply live within your means!

Cut your coat according to your cloth QED.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nwaotu10(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
NosaJBourne:

What's your discipline? can you handle any STEM or business subject?

BA English. Most definitely! I can handle business subjects
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nwaotu10:

BA English. Most definitely! I can handle business subjects

Try out this online tutoring job... Your main job is to help high school and college students in their course work, by providing well explained and non plagiarized answers to questions on various subject areas. You get paid 0.7 USD for each high school question answered, and 0.9 USD for each college question answered.

That's what I do at the moment while searching for better jobs. I handle mainly questions from Biology and Health subjects. I get paid the next month for work done in the previous month. Direct to my bank account

https://www.latinhireDOTcom/en/online-tutoring-apply-here/ 
https://form.jotformzDOTcom/92164718300654?source=Website 

Use any of the links above to apply. You should be contacted to take their online assessment tests within 10 working days.

PS: Replace "DOT" with "." in the links provided. Goodluck.

@ Akinowon123 check this out

Callertunez

nooker

shagamite

Omawumi17

emmanuelsea

iamharkinwaley

2 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

Think international, 130k is not even up to 400 dollars
Living a good standard of living requires u earn far more than that...
Or else u are happy being a local champion in your comfort zone..

If u will raise children that will compete internationally, then earning below 2k dollars monthly cant do that ....how much will u even spend to make your kids enjoy to vacation...pls life is for living not for mere existence.

Stop encouraging poverty and mediocrity....weather u like it or not, reality will catch up with u as the world evolves and become more competitive...and pls, stop birthing more children...dont kill innocent kids with mediocre living

Sir or ma, life does not work like that. People GROW. Things grow... that’s how God designed it ..(some people were born into millions) I’m not talking about those ones...I’m talking especially for people that have to start from ZERO. You don’t expect to start working today and afford vacations tomorrow. Besides you can’t directly compare living standards in different countries.

4 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by DanielGb(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
iramure:
Dedicate 30k for rent monthly, live reasonably with 80k per month. With that, is like you are not paying rent. Try to have savings of about 20k monthly. Let's see how far you will go

What about the tithe?
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Gloriousson: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
It's good bro. Go ahead and plan your life with it. God will increase you from there.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by DanielGb(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Goodplace:
Pls advice... If a person is earning 130k Monthly and having the intention of getting married soonest and paying rent of 270k/ yearly can he consider that job a good one and moreover can he get married comfortably?

Your Job is a good one, if you are paying such an amount. Before you marry her, make sure she has a source of income. Everyother thing is small.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by iramure(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
DanielGb:

What about the tithe?
tithe is a scam.. you pay to enrich your pastors

3 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Blabbermouth: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Goodplace:
Goodplace, I read through most of the advice they gave, many are so unrealistic. I read yesterday and quitted the thread but I stumbled on it again today and decided to chip you in on something.
1 year. Just 1 year. If your woman is wise and understands how a marital home is built, she will support this with you.
Work for 1 year and accumulate a reserve. Why? 1.Against unforseen circumstances when the money holds, there is something huge to lean on.
2. Most marriages incur debts which you can easily avoid. Whatever the money you allocate for wedding expenses could not cover, the money in reserve gets you covered.
3. No business is small, you only have profitable and non profitable ones. Start up a profitable business with your stored money and you automatically have another stream of income. [No wise men puts all his egg in a basket. One stream of income is never enough no matter how much it gives].
Discuss it with your woman, if she smart she would relate and make you understand better.
The moment marriage comes, a lotta responsibilities follow. The 3 things that ought to be an advantage to you might turn out to be the problems you face.
Work for a year and make a nice reserve, others can follow.

2 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nwaotu10(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Try out this online tutoring job... Your main job is to help high school and college students in their course work, by providing well explained and non plagiarized answers to questions on various subject areas. You get paid 0.7 USD for each high school question answered, and 0.9 USD for each college question answered.

That's what I do at the moment while searching for better jobs. I handle mainly questions from Biology and Health subjects. I get paid the next month for work done in the previous month. Direct to my bank account

https://www.latinhireDOTcom/en/online-tutoring-apply-here/ 
https://form.jotformzDOTcom/92164718300654?source=Website 

Use any of the links above to apply. You should be contacted to take their online assessment tests within 10 working days.

PS: Replace "DOT" with "." in the links provided. Goodluck.

@ Akinowon123 check this out

Thank you very much Sir. I just registered.

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Acidosis(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
ikennamadu1:
Bro if you follow wetin people dey type for nairaland.... You no go marry.... Most of them here no get shishi for account.... Na to dey discourage people.... Go marry now before e dey too late

Very true.

More than 70% of Nigerians earn less than N100k. Majority of them are married.

2% of Nigerians own more than 90% bank deposits. The rest (98%) are struggling to own 10% and majority of them are married.

Only 2% of Nigerians own N500k+ as bank deposits -- NDIC. Majority of the 98% are either married or products of marriages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Olumyyde(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2020
my friend, ok, i earn 140k and have a wife n 2 kids. wifey isnt working at the moment due to the new baby but pretty soon. my rent is 150k, have a car too. i dont know ur location tho, but i'd advise u look for a cheaper accommodation, say 150k to 180k. my 2 cents. all d best bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Callertunez: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank you brother
NosaJBourne:

Try out this online tutoring job...
do I use a laptop or phone? Which do you use?
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Olumyyde(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2020
vivalavida:

Baba u dey try oo

I am a bit above what u earn. #110k.
House rent is #200k

And marriage still scares me because o feel it ain't enough
dont be scared bro.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Olumyyde(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2020
dazzlingd:
U can start and manage that if you are still below 25 and there is fast career progression to earn bigger.
Dont let anybody deceive u that life is not all about money...the people that set up the organisation u work did so to make profit.
Earning 130k per month in this economy is synonymous to poverty not to talk of marrying a wife and raising children....there is no dignity in poverty.

After money is money....
i respect ur opinion, but saying 130k in naija means poverty is a submission that lacks touch with reality. lets be real pls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by vivalavida(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2020
Olumyyde:

dont be scared bro.

how far?
u later buy that car?
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Olumyyde(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cutehector:
I don't have any issues with your plans , but the only advise I will give to you is not to impress anyone. If anyone is asking you for financial help, please tell the person to go and borrow from these financial institutions such as branch, carbon etc.

Learn to say no and not entertain emotional blackmail. You will be fine.
never thought it this way tho.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Callertunez:
Thank you brotherdo I use a laptop or phone? Which do you use?
You can use any. But personally, I find laptop convenient. maybe because I'm used to it since my phone was stolen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Exodora:
How please because the 270k is annual payment while his salary which is 130k is monthly so how does it not make sense.
are u supposed to be paying your rent monthly ?
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Exodora: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

are u supposed to be paying your rent monthly ?
I really don't get you
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Olumyyde(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
vivalavida:

how far?
u later buy that car?
Ur memory ehn?
Yes, thank GOD today makes it one year I bought it.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by vivalavida(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Olumyyde:

Ur memory ehn?
Yes, thank GOD today makes it one year I bought it.

Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Olumyyde(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

yout rent should not be more than your monthly earning
Ur opinion sir.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by sofiscatedmoron: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Exodora:
I really don't get you
don,t study me sir, you wont graduate if you do grin
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Exodora: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

don,t study me sir, you wont graduate if you do grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Recruitment 2015 / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.