Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga (12360 Views)

Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by QuinModah(f): 10:14am On Feb 16
Good morning Joblanders
Is 130k Job offer good for someone living at Iju Ishaga and Job location is at Magodo considering the economy condition.

Note: The person is not paying any house rent whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Rubyjade: 10:21am On Feb 16
Is 130k net or gross?

This is a period of survival and so you need to do something to survive at the moment while you keep searching for your choice job.

If you decide to wait until your dream job comes, pray you'll still be alive to do the job unless you have someone catering for you.

Take that job. Good morning

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by nifemi25(m): 10:23am On Feb 16
For this harsh economy, you got an offer and still doubting ...mind you most people you see that work on the island were not earning upto 130k per month... They live here in mainland and goes to the island to hustle..... I will advise you start the work immediately and find out if you are okay with the job or you need another one....in case you changed your mind you can post the job details here for someone else

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Rubyjade: 10:25am On Feb 16
nifemi25:
For this harsh economy, you got an offer and still doubting ...mind you most people you see that work on the island were not earning upto 130k per month... They live here in mainland and goes to the island to hustle..... I will advise you start the work immediately and find out if you are okay with the job or you need another one....in case you changed your mind you can post the job details here for someone else
grin

20 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by IyaTola: 10:33am On Feb 16
After the sleepless nights in class to study, struggling to get a space in the lecture room, defending your project, carry overs, buying of handout & text book purchase

How can a whole graduate settle for such amount? undecided

You are graduate and should be aiming for nothing less than N250,000 or nothing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Dotez: 12:05pm On Feb 16
Since you're not paying any rent, which makes me guess you're either staying with your parents or relatives.
Even though you didn't reveal the nature of the Job.

I will say,that fair for a start considering how hard things are this days, it's better than staying jobless, besides Ishaga to Magodo should prolly be like 1k TP to and fro per day, which is not bad,If u do the calculation you should still have something left from your salary to hold body while doing that Job and simultaneously preparing yourself for higher paying Jobs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Prolificgiant(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16
I will advise to take it since the person isn't paying,in every greatness there is always a place of humble beginning.For your nysc deployment or redeployment check my signature for my contact

3 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by BodyCount: 12:44pm On Feb 16
Capital NO!

IN TODAY'S EVIL ECONOMY CAUSED BY OUR OLD FOOL GREEDY RULERS, ANY JOB THAT WON'T PAY YOU AT LEAST 200K PER MONTH IS SLAVERY AND POVERTY.

EXCEPT YOU'LL BE WORKING FROM HOME AND YOU WON'T SPEND ANY ON TRANSPORTATION AND ACCOMMODATION WILL BE VERY CHEAP OR FREE.

In Lagos, someone earning 80k per month spends at least 50k on transportation alone, HOW DO YOU PEOPLE SURVIVE?

7 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by CaptainFM1: 12:44pm On Feb 16
Only that individual in question can answer for himself.

Money matter is always subjective.
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by mabea: 12:44pm On Feb 16
Even if you live next door to the office it is not good in this economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by JayPeeOham: 12:44pm On Feb 16
sad
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Faposky95: 12:44pm On Feb 16
IyaTola:
After the sleepless nights in class to study, struggling to get a space in the lecture room, defending your project, carry overs, buying of handout & text book purchase

You are graduate and should be aiming for nothing less than N250,000 or nothing.

give him this job you're talking about

20 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by ProudNigerian01: 12:45pm On Feb 16
so major cost na tp? Please accept the offer and keep your eye out for something better.

No matter what, unemployment is one of the worst things you can go through so be very thankful for this offer.

When on the job remember to go beyond expectations in your duties by being honest and diligent.

Meanwhile,
Repent everyone of your sins, Read your Bible, pray and seek God more and He will grant you all your desires.

God is only interested in blessing you and nothing more:

Jer.29.11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Jer.29.12 - Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.

Jer.29.13 - And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Sin is the only thing keeping you away from God. Sin brings punishment :

Lam.3.39 - Why should a living man complain, A man for the punishment of his sins?

Lam.3.40 - Let us search out and examine our ways, And turn back to the LORD;

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16
undecided
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Dialpad: 12:45pm On Feb 16
This is the kind of advise people get that keep them at home for 6 years.

On the other hand, If you have some digital skills, you can opt to work online and earn in dollars.

IyaTola:

16 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by ghiloman28(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16
You will save 50k monthly if you don’t go after jobless broke girls.

16 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Xenry: 12:48pm On Feb 16
Would you rather not work at all and be jobless? Accept the work and also learn some skills that will earn you more money. Believe me, with the right skills, you can be making that amount of money daily.

3 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Caramia2020(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16
A bird at hand worth millions in the bush, it's better to start this one while you hope for a better one.

8 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Kazzman(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16
[quote author=QuinModah post=128481511][/quote]
It depends on your job location.
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16
Fair enough
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Mindlog: 12:49pm On Feb 16
IyaTola:

What percentage of available jobs in Nigeria offers such amount?

8 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Feb 16
[quote author=QuinModah post=128481511][/quote]

no its not good. for the area you are living, an offer of 25k is way better

3 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Litblogger: 12:55pm On Feb 16
Hm. Anything below 200K in this economy, no collect.

Meanwhile, please help get this channel to 200 followers:
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaEgF1qFi8xgf1MRmD1W
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by virginboy1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16
That is like 85 dollars...It is well.

Just accept the job and keep upskilling and seeking for better offer.

To be an average salary earner in this harsh economy is actually not easy...especially residing in an expensive place like Lagos...Chai
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Chicagograduate(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16
Don't accept.MUMu
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by strictly4data: 12:58pm On Feb 16
In this economy... It's nothing to write home about.

My bro called that that increased their school fee to 150k+ and other expenses are still there.
Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by bestman09(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16
grin
You just want to catch cruise. Will our opinion really matter? The answer to your question lies with you!

1 Like

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by omoakin76: 12:59pm On Feb 16
Please go for it. From ishaga to Magodo 3k max to and fro daily

3 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Lalami3232(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16
The questions we get nowadays are funny!!!

Anyways, that's not my reason for coming here. My reason is to preach the good news to all men worldwide. And it says:

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

7 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by sharisto(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16
[quote author=QuinModah post=128481511][/quote] what do you want us to tell you in this Tinubu regime..... if u dey house na die u dey be dat....oooo

2 Likes

Re: Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga by Coconunu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16
You just come dey insult us here...
Which kind question b dis?
Please the pay is too small reject the work then give me the company name Thank you

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vital Information About Eagle Springs Enterprise / [Apply Now] Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By EDC-Mastercard Foundation / Fake NNPC Recruitment Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.