Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation (46173 Views)

Accreditation And Voting Going On Peacefully In Benin City. / Police, Armed DSS, Storms Amotekun rally but went peacefully in Ogun / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by pacespot(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Why this amotekun dey pain northern Muslims

Because they have imperialist agenda. And security apparatus is the first tool to oppress or to be oppressed.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Kay25(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem i have with amotekun is Afenifere that want to hijack the structure. And some terrorist group that supporting the establishment of amotekun. The same kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people same kanu declare support for operation amotekun, it look suspicious.
shut up ....u are not making sense at all just like ur master buhari
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by AreaFada2: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
AreaFada2:

Amotekun is in SW, not forced on other regions. No FG can ban it once state assemblies in SW have approved it. The South does not oppose RUGA in the North. Just like ike they have Sharia and Hisbah there. We have a federal system.

We are not interested in RUGA or Sharia so keep them in the North where you need them.

If the North are not the ones deliberately causing insecurity in the West why should Amotekun trouble them? shocked shocked
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by vincentjk(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
MayorofLagos:
I updated my signature.

Omo ibo, you are free. I have a new enemy to combat. grin

Fulani will not know peace from now till 2023.

But all these while you've been calling them your masters were you under a spell??
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pattypatt:
Gathering of cowards. grin

This one is in Lagos and opening gworo teeth.

Let us know when you will pack your family back to your ancestral land.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem i have with amotekun is Afenifere that want to hijack the structure. And some terrorist group that supporting the establishment of amotekun. The same kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people same kanu declare support for operation amotekun, it look suspicious.

What's suspicious about Amotekun. It is just an ordinary vigilante in the neighborhood. But they are making it regional security outfits so that it will serve much more purpose than the local vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Biafra and Amotekun is a good way to separate this country into pieces like the USSR of those days.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Simongm(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
omokoginimi:
The person that’s not okay here is you. I mean YOU! What’s wrong with you? If you and your family like being second class to people, the rest of Okun people will never be.

Ori bitori tintinrin

Mad cow, thanks for falling in line, don't ever use "WE" again. Is that clear
Iran kiran ye ye kori wo.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by johneddy: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm world Congress is okay.

Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Enemyofpeace: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Bleep of my mention demented cursed thing
e pain am grin grin

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by ItooWorWor(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

i am not against the amotekun initiative i only spelt out one of its disadvantages

if not that you are carrying a dead brain on dat ya big head you would understand
Disadvantages or no disadvantages i don't care so keep you opinion to yourself we don't need it in yorubaland
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by oluxy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
Amotekun is dead on arrival, too many ish ish... and tinubu seems not to be in support

Who is tinubu?
Is he Oduduwa?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
O God, free the oodua nation from forceful marriage.
Free us from being a surrogate and a subordinate.
Free us from dancing to tune of the task master.

We indeed crave for freedom.....

Oodua nation shall see the freedom we crave for.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by BuhariAdvocate: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
I'm not your aboki.
nograv:

Stop telling lies Aboki.

Nnamdi Kanu has never called on his followers to attack Yoruba. In fact he has said igbos, deltans and Yoruba can get along. His only problem is with northerners.

I know your master Buhari has told you to spread lies to keep us divided
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
MayorofLagos:
I updated my signature.

Omo ibo, you are free. I have a new enemy to combat. grin

Fulani will not know peace from now till 2023.

I hope it's not only mouth you get o Mayor. Make sure you and your pals come out to join us for the rally on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by viyon02: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sunky200:

Amotekun security model will be extended to all Yorùbá land outside Southwest region but it must work within the south-west first

This said extension is exactly what's scares the north to their marrow
Don't worry this is just the beginning. Amotekun is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by masseratti: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariLooter:
Why did the Oyoruba governors not seek legislature backing from their respective state assemblies when setting up the vigilante movement?

Malami will argue that Sharia and Hisbah came about through legislation by the state assemblies.

Are the current crop of Oyoruba governors so daft not to know that laws created at state level can not be overruled by the FG?

Why did Malami not declare Fayose's anti grazing bill and the security outfit he setup to enforce the law illegal?

Yaribanza, your APC governors are mocking you and were only using this Amotekun as political leverage. They are not interested nor concerned about your safety.

Where are the cows
what's the legislative backing for civilian Jtf?
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by ItooWorWor(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
omokoginimi:
The person that’s not okay here is you. I mean YOU! What’s wrong with you? If you and your family like being second class to people, the rest of Okun people will never be.

Ori bitori tintinrin
Second class as in how Oga if you say we Okun again ehh na thunder wey no get joy go fire you

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Ken4agent(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
E don dey ripe small small grin
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Neatboy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is the first time in my life I had wished I am a Yoruba. I am so in love with this initiative.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Sunnydoo: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:
Don't be carried away with the political atmosphere.

this is a cheetah

Amotekun is leopard.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Gforce2015:
O God, free the oodua nation from forceful marriage.
Free us from being a surrogate and a subordinate.
Free us from dancing to tune of the task master.

We indeed crave for freedom.....

Oodua nation shall see the freedom we crave for.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by foreshore(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariLooter:
Why did the Oyoruba governors not seek legislature backing from their respective state assemblies when setting up the vigilante movement?

Malami will argue that Sharia and Hisbah came about through legislation by the state assemblies.

Are the current crop of Oyoruba governors so daft not to know that laws created at state level can not be overruled by the FG?

Why did Malami not declare Fayose's anti grazing bill and the security outfit he setup to enforce the law illegal?

Yaribanza, your APC governors are mocking you and were only using this Amotekun as political leverage. They are not interested nor concerned about your safety.

Where are the cows

Guess your brain needs a reset cos you don't have sense at all. Legislation is not a problem because it's the individual state assemblies that would make laws backing Amotekun. Every other person can go and die, Amotekun has come to stay

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Simongm(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Second class as in how Oga if you say we Okun again ehh na thunder wey no get joy go fire you

Don't mind that mumu, let him tell us the class he has been rocking in Kogi state since 1991.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by pieces18: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why is it that kwara state is not talking about Amotekun, is Kwara state not a Yoruba state?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by seyilaw3(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
Amotekun is dead on arrival, too many ish ish... and tinubu seems not to be in support
y?
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by GMbuharii: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
When coneheaded structures suddenly hear the word, Fulani herdsmen or the sound of an ordinary banger vvvv. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by netmillionaires(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItooWorWor:

E be like say we go form Rejecter Association for Nairaland. Yoruba go get them own. Igbos go get dem own. Any stupid guy that comes here pretending to be Yoruba should be denounced by the Yorubas. same with Ignore. small small we go get there
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by GMbuharii: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Hausa Mallam, nothing for you.....

You evil plan to further divide the yorubas and the igbos have begun backfiring at you all....

Amotekun is here to stay.

Lzaa immhotep imagine,Kanu gave orders for the igbos to kill yorubas!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by skukimania(f): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
pieces18:
Why is it that kwara state is not talking about Amotekun, is Kwara state not a Yoruba state?

It is a mixture of different Ethnic groups like Yoruba, Nupe, Baruba and Fulani and geopolitically, it's in North-Central.
Amotekun is strictly for the South-Western States. I guess that's why they can't talk.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by BuhariAdvocate: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin useless thing.
GMbuharii:

Hausa Mallam, nothing for you.....

You evil plan to further divide the yorubas and the igbos have begun backfiring at you all....

Amotekun is here to stay.

Lzaa immhotep imagine,Kanu gave orders for the igbos to kill yorubas!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won / 2023 Elections: 10 Serving, Ex-Governors Swept By Election Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.