Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured (58560 Views)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by chizzyglow: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
The legitimate ones should simply show their proof of legitimacy and they would be let go with an apology
Lol if you think that's how it works I'm sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Yoighaman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
No publicity is bad, at least a lot of peeps now know that there's a club 360 in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Wonder why they decided to raid clubs around that axis but club 360 seems to be the dopest ('SWITCH' on Ring Road, Ibadan is also badt) so when next you visit Ibadan like I sometimes do, please go chill at the club 360, it's got a nice bar & lounge with a cool swimming pool, you'd really enjoy yourself, it's on Akala road, along Kuola, just ask around, you cannot miss it.

Let EFCC do their job, that's what they were established for, stay legit and you wouldn't have an issue with them. #SAY.NO.TO.FRAUD, #SAY.NO.TO.YAHOOISM.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by lozanni(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
NICOGRAVITY:
A clear conscience fears no accusations.
While others are in Church praying, you are in a night club doing what?
EFCC knows who they are looking for in a Night club.
Seek you first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.
#GodFirst
#JesusSaves
#Righteousness

I agree with you about seeking God first, but the Constitution guarantees freedom of association and movement.
Why just enter a night club to arrest everyone?
There are better sophisticated ways to track down criminals and invite them for questioning. For example, Motor vehicle licensing offices can give you the names of people who have registered vehicles worth N15 million and above. You can use such indices to invite those of interest to you for interviews.
SMH.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by ikay00406(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
NICOGRAVITY:
Seek you first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.
#GodFirst
#JesusSaves
#Righteousness
Religious Bigotry of 1st order.. Sorry but your head needs to be examined.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Unrated900(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Responsible men do not club
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nickshrapnel: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don’t know what I’d do any day I’m accosted and wrongly accused of being a fraudster. I hope that day never comes.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by handsomeyinka(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is naira Marley among them?

EFCC MOTHER FUCKERS
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by anonymous1759(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
NICOGRAVITY:
#GodFirst
#JesusSaves
#Righteousness

Abegi don't be an over zealous Christian or fanatic. God himself gave us the free will to choose the type of life we want.
Live and let live

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
chizzyglow:

Lol if you think that's how it works I'm sorry for you
Nah, don't be sorry for me! I'm fine! smiley
Instead be sorry for our generation and the way youths have embraced fraud! That future is worth being sorry for!!!
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Naijaarchive(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
These arrest without warrant is really becoming annoying... Security operatives will just pick a location and everyone there becomes a criminal... Our lawmakers are extremely useless

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Edu3Again: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Edu3Again:
OPERATION AMOTEKUN
Keep your cows and terrorism in the North,
Amotekun will be waiting for you in South West, any time.

© Badero-Olusola Oluwaseyi Maiyegu

This is why the North hates Amotekun

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Akowemoon(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Starboytwo:
Thank God say I see them first, I no even warn my padi, I jappa... Baba never come house sad

I don call him line tire, base on say him sister almost spoil my phone with call

I'm i a Yahoo boi I mean I'm I a bad friend?

Badt gai!.. Lol
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Teaser4(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
when i dey naija, i no remember the last time wey I club, even if I wan drink and eat eja..na very local joint I dey go...make person no go buy market...even if nothing dey your phone dem fit plant something no be Nigeria.. #insanity.... those ones sef no get sense, why dem dey go club fa. dem don spoil market for club owners, club and go to prison...make person no use prison start new decade... some go bail out sha. it is well

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Ayobabalola111: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nothing to write home about in this country

EFCC don't know their job. So if I go to club automatically am now a yahoo boy. Thunder go fire Una the day Una go hold me because if I no kill, Una go kill me. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by cjudy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Whiteways:

Dont let them kill u, think about ur loved ones.

Nigeria is already in mess since 1960
I felt annonyed anytime I heard them raiding people's home, clubs and other places. For what reasons? Can't you make secret investigation and arrest the culprit without making noise? This government is on ultra power saving mode

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by PastorandMentor(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
You are an idiot. Fool
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by splashbaby(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Foolish people when u become rich u will be an enemy to them but when poor no problem
Terrible Government agents and its policy. The owner of Club 360, Kunle worked hard to build that place. 2001 and 2004 this guy worked hard at Otigba computer Village and raise money gradually to start that club.

Then some useless overzealous EFFCC operatives storm the place and make it a heaven of exploitation to arrest Yahoo boys thereby destroying the reputation of the club and business for the owner. Why can't this people find a more honourable way of conducting their investigations and stop destroying business and arrest innocent people.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by micflo28(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Can't govt use d same zeal to create wealth for youths

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Discombulator: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

So no one will answer this son of a LovePeddler,God will punish your generation and you will die before actual time oloshi.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by IDEMMIRI: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
GoTV:
sad[s] Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

Say no to fraud [/s]sad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Arry110(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Discombulator:

Since no one is bold enough to reply this son of a wh0re I will,God will punish you and your generation and you will die before your time,oloriburuku omo irankiran.
No one is replying because he’s not wrong, support evil alone

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by tayolove12(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad

You need cold pure water sorry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Discombulator: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
NICOGRAVITY:
#GodFirst
#JesusSaves
#Righteousness
It's that your God that will punish you ,you're a bastard,you're telling people how to spend their time and money like it's your father that is providing for them.oloshi.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Discombulator: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arry110:

No one is replying because he’s not wrong, support evil alone
They're not replying him because they're pussies,granted it is true this scums are spoiling our image,but so are the bastards in government and a couple million people into different crime, this son of a bitch has no right to say those shit about Yahoo boys because the same bastard has not cursed the government reaping off his future.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by bogdaddy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
You will end up as a gate man to one of them, idiot fellow. Our leaders wey Dey do pass you don swear for them!! Animal who borrow you android phone with free bonus data sef Na the person I blame no be you fool!!!!
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by blackman25: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad

You are too barbaric

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Discombulator: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:
All these crime oriented yorbas

EFCC has remembered you people, your time is up..

Criminals, like leader(Tinubu) like followers.....
God punish your father for not pulling out early, if not we won't be experiencing this your madness.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by IloveToMess: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Discombulator:

God punish your father for not pulling out early, if not we won't be experiencing this your madness.

And may the devil torment your epileptic mother for not sacrificing you to Sango when your village needed it the most. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) / Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.