Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured (58558 Views)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Bakerdav: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Efcc Don start work again o, they Don rest small before guys be careful
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by souljaslim(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
The level of Yahoo crime in Nigeria is alarming.
Even ladies are not left out.
I'm not saying club goers are all into fraud, but if you aren't, then explain yourself and get freed

I came to a university environment recently and I was disgusted by how legit cyber fraud is made to look —by music or their common utterances.

I'm beginning to think the government has a hand in promotion of fraud because it's a subtle way of generating revenue in the country without tax

What is the government doing to improve the citizens....yahoo not b crime o...na hustle....yes I said it...dont like it Bleep off
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by LannisterIMP: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
In the whose name do you pray??

GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Adam00:
is it negotiable?
yes sir
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by onyxo76(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
all these raids only happen down south, the north is as free as ever.. I'm looking for the day they will raid sabo area in ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Hazlett1988: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=GoTV post=85898343] sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad[/quot
Your family too in all part of the world will die miserable death because I'm sure they would have tasted yahoo money one way or the other.your own death nah him go worst pass,don't blame the yahoo boys blame the so called government that failed us

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by sanusi44z(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
PicLtd:
The night club should file a suit in court, they can also do it jointly with a civil society or human right organization. This is toxic for legitimate night club owners.

Stop being a sitting duck, go to court and get a perpetual injuction restraining EFCC from ever entering your office to effect arrests without warrant. Serve them a copy and paste a copy on the building of your office.

If they prove too stubborn, go to the court of public opinion and file a suit on online medium and newspapers if you can afford it. They are not supposed to arrest anyone without a petition except an officer is right there when the crime was committed.

I won't tolerate that kind of nonsense, doing business is hard enough in this country, having antagonist federal agencies making it tougher, even when you pay taxes should not tolerated.

Publish the stories about their impunity, find out their names and publish it online too. If you are seen as weak, in this country every idiott will trample on you.
Not when the owner of the club is also a Yahoo man/Ex yahoo man or someone who is not clean or who has a dark past. No one will want to look for EFCC trouble.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by losky83: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
NGN001:
Stories have emerged that EFCC made arrests during a raid at a night club, name CLUB 360 on friday night

A twiiter user has this to say

The lady also claimed that her own taxify was stopped too along same road and she was lucky for being a girl. claiming she would have been a victim too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lHF8iZZDI

A video made available on popular gossip Instagram page instablog9ja has also made proof of the claim which a Yoruba woman was sympathetic with the suspects and victims

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7dQnYJHqUU/

https://twitter.com/JibiobaK/status/1218444717807013888
This videos are not just showing how unsafe civilians are but is showing the world how uncivilized our law enforcement is.They break into clubs and houses without warrant and get away freely.the judiciary on the other part is making it eazy for them to achieve their objectives of not getting an approved warrant before arrest.this officers are wild when it comes to civilians but if you send them to sambisa forest,they start crying like babies.God will purnish them one by one.For all those innocent people,do not stop at anything in getting justice for illegal arrest and detention.do not be intimidated by them with the guns they carry,they are cowards and can only attack civilians.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Smellingrillmea: 12:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Discombulator:

They're not replying him because they're pussies,granted it is true this scums are spoiling our image,but so are the bastards in government and a couple million people into different crime, this son of a bitch has no right to say those shit about Yahoo boys because the same bastard has not cursed the government reaping off his future.

My brother never reply a frustrated mad man.....wettin suffer dey let grown men do ...my bro leave am.........las las na still g men go buy am drink tonight
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 19, 2020
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

Say no to fraud sad

You’re an idiot.
Say no to poverty and stupidity.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 19, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

In fighting crime, even the innocent feel a level of inconvenience but that is a price we have to pay for a saner and less corrupt society
keep this same energy when one of your innocent family member is arrested and tortured to death like they did to the mechanic chima...since this is a price we have to pay for a saner and less corrupt society just like you said

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Ori mi o. Éléda mi o. Awón yan sofo laleyi. grin grin
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:58am On Jan 19, 2020
So sad that the dude in white intend to have a nice time at the club but ended up taking photographs in the red carpet.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Smellingrillmea: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Starboytwo:
Thank God say I see them first, I no even warn my padi, I jappa... Baba never come house sad

I don call him line tire, base on say him sister almost spoil my phone with call

I'm i a Yahoo boi I mean I'm I a bad friend?

Has your friend been released
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by agarawu23(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2020
This is my favorite club anytime I visit Ibadan. Tho Eclipse beside 360 was my base before. Make I just buy drink and sit down for my house jeje.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by MadLogan(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2020
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad

Why not leave them to the law enforcement agencies?? This your mentality is why you are where you are... your mentor has a con he carries out.. the difference between you and the rich is what you don’t know that the rich alone know. Wake up, do your job to earn a living; you may be satisfied with the crumbs you make, let others who are not satisfied with their do whatever they like.. don’t come online to spew shit from you poverty stricken mouth... be wise; it’s not too late.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by kennylesy122(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2020
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad

Are you finish ??
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by wizdomnzube(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
You be the real definition of Bad Belle. Na poverty go kill u nd ur people. Go kill them naw,Ozuor
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by okenwaa(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
well 5bedroom duplex for sale at wuse2 for 260million, mind my signature if you have interest

You use jazz come??
You know how many 5bedroom duplex #260m fit build sad
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Jaga22: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls try this out earn money while filling out surveys and refers no money payment involved only that u get payed while answering questions on your survey

No scam all legit
Honest pay pls refer people
The country is in a mess if u not doing anything try this out. Earn 200 $ daily.
Have data Sha
https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=Geoturbo1
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Jaga22: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks me later ⚡
Jaga22:
Pls try this out earn money while filling out surveys and refers no money payment involved only that u get payed while answering questions on your survey

No scam all legit
Honest pay pls refer people
The country is in a mess if u not doing anything try this out. Earn 200 $ daily.
Have data Sha
https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=Geoturbo1
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
okenwaa:

You use jazz come??
You know how many 5bedroom duplex #260m fit build sad

no be only jazz, alaye calm down, location and packaging matters, u think say nah beans to buy house for wuse, asokoro, abi maitama
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by seangy4konji: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2020
I left the club not up to 2 mins when it happened.

It's unlawful arrest as while there?men with wives and children were there..one was even celebrating birthday for his wife and I know he sells mouka foam down tipper garage...

Its unlawful arrest and detention..Nigeria is a lawless country..have proof and warrants...how long would we continue to live in fear??

I still had my beer there tonight sha..

Business is back as I was been on of their first customers when it opened..if you don't know anything. You can shut up...kunle that owns the place husstlee blood and bones from computer village to buy the land and start club 360 and growed gradually..if it was yourbaweat and an agency came to distrupt it for you..how you go feel?if you are looking for someone?wait for them outside and arrest them..not spoil another man business bi don't know where it says in constitution you can not have a beer at a club.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by VirtIQ: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2020
If i own a club. Sars with soldiers will be on stand by and on my payroll list.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Foolish people when u become rich u will be an enemy to them but when poor no problem

The country is finished.

Nigeria has a wicked leadership at the moment. Very wicked. They have destroyed every fabric of entrepreneural survival at the moment, yet that is not enough for them.

It's to be disturbing small boys is their highest prerogative.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
The legitimate ones should simply show their proof of legitimacy and they would be let go with an apology

Okay they should show drivers license or International passport because those are the legitimate means of self identification I know.

Show what exactly ?
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by litaninja(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't you think its rather stu.pid to go out to chill and have some fun, be randomly arrested and then have to start showing proof of whatever.
The burden of proof is on the accuser or agency, there should be investigation BEFORE arrests are made.

TroubleMaker47:
The legitimate ones should simply show their proof of legitimacy and they would be let go with an apology
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by LONGPREEK(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Discombulator:

If your mother wasn't whoring around, she would have paid attention to your life and your no good son of a bitch daddy did not help either.
omo to play with you this night dey hungry me. can we meet up abeg? i will pay you the 200k u needed for your wedding if you can meet me this night. i swear
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by LONGPREEK(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Discombulator:

Your wh0re of a mother will bury you very soon and it will be all her fault because she refused to train you
this brok peasant. why you come dey fear to meet na/ thunder fire your mama with botomless toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.