Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List (1172 Views)

According To Google, Nigeria Is Dangerous Country... (PICTURES) / Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World / Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by JOSIG: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nigeria has been ranked the third most dangerous country to live on Earth. Do you agree?

Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by tunjilee003: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mexico should be first on the list,Nigeria to retain first position by next year

Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by healthserve(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lol notorious for empty promises. Lol
Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by itsme01: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
All thanks to Northern Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by ZombieTERROR: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nigeria should be numero Uno

Isn't Buhari the president again?
Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by mumumugu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nigeria is safe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by yanabasee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
I want to sell my nationality at a very cheap price.... And perhaps, use the money to buy myself a citizenship with Dubai.....

Who's in?
Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by BuhariAdvocate: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Of course I can create Twitter or whatever and draw my own list. Tell me which country is worst than north korea to live surprisingly the country wasn't on the list.
Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by Rosskii: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course I can create Twitter or whatever and draw my own list. Tell me which country is worst than north korea to live surprisingly the country wasn't on the list.

Is it only North Korea?

Where is Syria on the list?

Afghanistan?

Iraq?

DRC?

Somalia?

Mali?

Eritrea?

Pakistan?

Myanmar?

Yemen?

So these people are trying to tell us that Nigeria is a more dangerous place to live than all those places?

Anyway, it's the illiterates and dumb folks here who get deceived by these useless data from people overseas with an agenda. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Rosskii:

Is it only North Korea?

Where is Syria on the list?

Afghanistan?

Iraq?

DRC?

Somalia?

Mali?

Eritrea?

Pakistan?

Myanmar?

Yemen?

So these people are trying to tell us that Nigeria is a more dangerous place to live than all those places?

Anyway, it's the illiterates and dumb folks here who get deceived by these useless data from people overseas with an agenda. Rubbish.

South Africa more dangerous than Mexico? Mo fo o.
Re: Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List by Area4Area: 3:10am On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
No credible source and some people are already blaming Buhari, some are already wishing that Nigeria topped the list sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Positive / Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR / We Don't Know How IPOB Raises $85,000 Monthly- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.