Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video (131553 Views)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Finest641(f): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by freshvine(f): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef

Majority of the time jazz is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Westernlove: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dreal1247:
Poverty,Religion And Ignorance The love of money is the root of all evil In Nigeria.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IdioticNLmods: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
eldeens:

Not to take of trusting them with this country, only God knows the worst they will do to this country. The prayer is they will never rule this country.
You are so so pathetic.. For you to dream you have the power to say who becomes president or not of a country shows how sad your life is. Even though igbos are 100% entitled to be president of the country, we the true ones give no fück about it. So get down your high horse cos if we truly wanted that we'd get it or go our separate ways. Afterall, you and that adewumiopeyemi are just inconsequential thwarts from a set of people that mine skulls for a living.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Blackeuropean: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef

I'm surprised too, this story is not complete
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Galapagous(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
what is the Root of all Evil

MONEY is involve.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Godpikin4real(f): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by fegori: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
One word. GRUESOME
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Westernlove: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
[b]Only If people knew what some people did and how they became WEALTHY OR RICH, Most especially here In this Nigeria Hmmmm. It's because this one went wrong and exposed, That's why It's Is In the News. How much more of such Evils going on behind the Scene hmmmm. Besides I have no whatsoever pity for Most Chief, WEALTHY, RICH people over here. Who knows how he HIMSELF even acquired the land In the first place? What he did to acquire the land? Evil will always come back to Evil people, It's an encounter I've experienced personally. No matter how long or how strong In Jazz you are, You will still eventually reap what you sow. That's why I don't hurt my fellow human being and I try as much as possible to Avoid chaos and I've reduced my bad doings to the minimum level. The greater your evils and bad doings so will be returned to you In Multiple Folds. So the decision Is yours. You can only run but you can't hide. Yoruba people use to say an adage, Asepamo lowa, Asegbe kan Osi. You think you can play or outsmart God, no not even ever gonna possible. Make Una Continue. That's All.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Victorex001:

Yeah. I guess skull harvesting and pestle pounding of skull is an act of showing love amongst Yorubas. Lol

Then you do not understand the meaning of 'a prophet not having honour in his own household.'
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by richPHAROAH: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
omo people get mind o. that is why i dont associate with any one. everybody is a suspect.
i wonder when it became a crime tobe rich in nigeria
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by richPHAROAH: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
please kill them slowly please. first cut all their limp and finger and allow them to blleed then cure them to be ok, then burn ther preek to ashes then =revive them then pluck out their eyes with hot rod then cook theor legs alive , just kill them slowly for a duration of 5years. feed them may them no die
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by 2kurupt(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
voltron14:
What is wrong with the average Nigerian?

Don't be too quite to attribute such crimes as a Nigerian thing. The propensity to commit such crime is ingrained in the human nature of lazy fellows.

Watch Pain And Gain, an American movie of a real life incident of similar nature except the criminals were caught before killing the rich man.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Mrexcell(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
nonsojaggs:
Men Kidnapped, Butchered And Robbed A Chief Of His Property Worth N900M (video)

The FCT police operatives have arrested some men for the gruesome murder of Chief Ignatius Odunukwe.

IG Odunukwe was kidnapped and murdered by these criminals pretending to be real estate buyers.

They deceived and lured him because he wanted to sell his property in Abuja for N900m. They had no intentions of buying the said property but to steal it from Chief Odunukwe using false pretense.

Immediately Chief IG Odunukwe gave them the original documents of the property. They killed him, cut his body bits by bits and disposed it in a sac bag.

However, the body was discovered by the people staying around where it was disposed and the police was alerted.

Watch Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkWlsHJy-V0

Very horrible maybe the man might be an illiterate how can he go to the bush all alone with the original documents of the land without any one accompanying him. This should even be the job of an estate company.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by luluosas(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Man's inhumanity against his fellow man. Honestly, the love of money is the root of all evil. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Gabrielnnamani(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why are people so wicked
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Ten06(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
These are the kind of things they will be experiencing in Biafra Republic after it has been created.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by 27Pushing30: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

I don't believe this are the real culprit. No rich man will want to do a business of that kind of amount, with such poor looking guys.

The police just went to the street to arrest innocent guys
Lol bro don’t forget these guys have been roughened up and also they could have tricked the guy that they’re working on behalf of a rich principal while posing as estate agents etc

There are many scopes question is why the chief went alone... I smell a Judas in his midst
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Ashirioluwa: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
nonsojaggs:
Men Kidnapped, Butchered And Robbed A Chief Of His Property Worth N900M (video)

The FCT police operatives have arrested some men for the gruesome murder of Chief Ignatius Odunukwe.

IG Odunukwe was kidnapped and murdered by these criminals pretending to be real estate buyers.

They deceived and lured him because he wanted to sell his property in Abuja for N900m. They had no intentions of buying the said property but to steal it from Chief Odunukwe using false pretense.

Immediately Chief IG Odunukwe gave them the original documents of the property. They killed him, cut his body bits by bits and disposed it in a sac bag.

However, the body was discovered by the people staying around where it was disposed and the police was alerted.

Watch Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkWlsHJy-V0

Nigerian youths and crime......they are like 5 and 6. They will do anything to get rich. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Ashirioluwa: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

I don't believe this are the real culprit. No rich man will want to do a business of that kind of amount, with such poor looking guys.

The police just went to the street to arrest innocent guys
Don't say that. They can lured the man to the place through phone conversations. Probably they called him on phone to come to the house to show it to them.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by nwabobo: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef

Did you see how Diya looked after few days in jail?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by tityboi: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by alizma: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef
You guys always make one mistake of not understanding that a criminal's look in the evening hardly tally with his look in the morning before his arrested. Especially in a crime of this magnitude committed in Nigeria. Rarely they will be given food from the moment they are confirmed to be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by tyup(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef

actually you don't know anything but anyways what you should have known is they were hired and might have probably dressed well that way to shy away suspicion

OR, police arrested innocent people as usual

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by donkossy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fallacy.. See how they look sef.. The chief went and met them in an open place or wetij.. Doesn't jus add up

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by NaMeAboki: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Blodas killing Bloda for money - wetin concern me?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]Are you dumb or you have simply chosen to be stupid ? Whatever it is about you that will make any reasonable person to want to share same space with you guys is yet to be seen. And if some people's were mockingly saying "give them Biafra", I expect you to know what they actually meant but then,emotions won't allow you to put the little whitish substance in your flat head into any good logical use.

If you're stupid enough to believe that you will be given freedom on a platter of gold by your tormentors, then your case is even worse than I thought.

Biafra will come ? Make it happen now and I will rejoice with you wholeheartedly. As for the snipper, you're a kid. I am not within the reach of any hunger stricken snipper from the erosion ravaged land of the rising crimes.

Get balls and take your freedom ! It won't be given.[/s]

I have to cancel this sorry

Too much noise and long piece of trash...!!
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:

I have to cancel this sorry

Too much noise and long piece of trash...!!

You're a coward just like your forebears ! Take your freedom,it won't be given to you by your tormentors. You will only begin to use your flat head once you realise you're on a long servitude in this artificial contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]You're a coward just like your forebears ! Take your freedom,it won't be given to you by your tormentors. You will only begin to use your flat head once you realise you're on a long servitude in this artificial contraption called Nigeria.[/s]

The joke is on you yeribanzaba cork sucker of the Fulanis........ grin grin

We Igbos are born wise and what we saw many years back is just becoming clear to you afonjas in 2020.

Lazy Cowards.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:

The joke is on you yeribanzaba cork sucker of the Fulanis........ grin grin

We Igbos are born wise and what we saw many years back is just becoming clear to you afonjas in 2020.

Lazy Cowards.

Look at this f--l from the land of rising crimes. What exactly did your highly tribal and self centered progenitors see ? Whatever problem Nigeria is passing through today is actually brought upon it by your highly emotional but intellectually weak people.

What Awolowo saw when he advised Azikwe not to form an unholy alliance with the Northerners which eventually became detrimental to the southern Nigerian unity and interests is part of what is playing out today. The reason why a certain Nzeogu killed political and spiritual leaders of all other Nigerian ethnic nationalities and spared Igbo leaders is a major part of the problems as well. That a certain Ironsi willfully decided not to subject coup plotters to trial and punish them accordingly because they were of his ethnic extraction and equally imposed Unitary system of government on Nigeria are also parts of the reasons we are here today too.

The most successful military offensive ,launched by the biafran army against Nigeria,was commanded by a Yoruba military officer, Col. Victor Banjo and that Ojukwu failed to heel his advice is also part of today's problems.

Cowards ? We fought and defeated your tormentors, the Fulanis in 1840s otherwise, your entire erosion ravaged land would have become a grazing space for their cattle.

This is not a joke kiddo,I meant it you're and your efulefu people are just on a long servitude in Nigeria. Omo irakiran,omo adigun kole ,olori pelebe !
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
OROSUNBOLB:

Look at this f--l from the land of rising crimes. What exactly did your highly tribal and self centered progenitors see ? Whatever problem Nigeria is passing through today is actually brought upon it by your highly emotional but intellectually weak people.

What Awolowo saw when he advised Azikwe not to form an unholy alliance with the Northerners which eventually became detrimental to the southern Nigerian unity and interests is part of what is playing out today. The reason why a certain Nzeogu killed political and spiritual leaders of all other Nigerian ethnic nationalities and spared Igbo leaders is a major part of the problems as well. That a certain Ironsi willfully decided not to trial and punish coup plotters because they were of his ethnic extraction and imposed Unitary system of government on Nigeria is also why we are here today.

The most successful military offensive ,launched by the biafran army,against Nigeria was commanded by a Yoruba military officer, Col. Victor Banjo and that Ojukwu failed to heel his advice is also part of today's problems.

Cowards ? We fought and defeated your tormentors, the Fulanis in 1840s otherwise, your entire erosion ravaged land would have become a grazing space for their cattle.

This is not a joke kiddo,I meant it you're and your efulefu people are just on a long servitude in Nigeria. Omo irakiran,omo adigun kole ,olori pelebe ![/s]

Another long piece of trash from a yeribanza cork sucker of the Fulani!!

What has been seen can never be unseen, stop trying so hard to redeem your coward tribe, we all know what's up!!
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:
[s]

Another long piece of trash from a yeribanza cork sucker of the Fulani!!

What has been seen can never be unseen, stop trying so hard to redeem your coward tribe, we all know what's up!!

Dispute any of my points and stop avoiding 'battle" tactically. Your tribe is never credited with any known war out side of your land of demons. Check out the original map of Oyo kingdom ,it extended far beyond today's Nigeria's boundaries.

The "General" that abandoned his troops in the midst of a senseless war,disguised like a woman and fled to Abidjan was certainly not from Yoruba land. And there was a certain Benjamin Adekunle who was a nightmare to your forefathers ! Now ,you tell me the definition of cowardice ? Olori pelebe,omo eeebo !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.