Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is Relocating To France A Good Option? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Relocating To France A Good Option? (1322 Views)

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK / Nigerian Man Park Car In France & A Big Tree Grows Through The Car Overnight(vid / Is France A Nice Country To Relocate Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by Chidim12: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good day all,I to want first appreciate all who has been posting their travel experience here it's been very helpful to me.
Now my question is this I really wish to relocate to a better country with my wife this year,so I met an agent who said he can get me a study/residence visa in France.wit my bodget of 2m.is France a good place to live and work and do they pay well.
Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by themaestro08(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chidim12:
Good day all,I to want first appreciate all who has been posting their travel experience here it's been very helpful to me.
Now my question is this I really wish to relocate to a better country with my wife this year,so [b][/b]I met an agent who said he can get me a study/residence visa in France.wit my bodget of 2m.[b][/b]is France a good place to live and work and do they pay well.

This sounds very much like scam. I mean its apparent.

You may finally land in Niger, Mali or Afghanistan if you gullibly follow this scum.

Beware! Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by laiza(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
With your budget of 2M, you can find a good job and place to stay in Canada in this their "Canada is looking skilled Immigrant thing". Just go online to apply first then someone will contact you.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by donbachi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yes...very bad option..nonsense.if u see d number of people wey dey trek for desert to enter europe,u no ask dis kind question..na to just dey thank GOD.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
getting a fake student visa will not allow you to work legally in France, and within a short period of time suffering over there, you will be sent right back to Nigeria.... open your eyes before some deluded fraudster take all your money and mess with your life.
Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Study visa with ur wife to work? 2m is your budget? Look 2m wil not be enough for you alone to go to France with a student visa. Please that is a scam agent. Please go to students thread for France or other countries in Europe to make inquiry. A word is enough for the wise

quote author=Chidim12

post=85927647]Good day all,I to want first appreciate all who has been posting their travel experience here it's been very helpful to me.
Now my question is this I really wish to relocate to a better country with my wife this year,so I met an agent who said he can get me a study/residence visa in France.wit my bodget of 2m.is France a good place to live and work and do they pay well.[/quote]
Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by NanaF: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
laiza:
With your budget of 2M, you can find a good job and place to stay in Canada in this their "Canada is looking skilled Immigrant thing". Just go online to apply first then someone will contact you.

Nobody will contact you.

2M Is not enough to migrate to Canada.

Agent is definitely going to scam you

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by MCdrinkwater1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=laiza post=85928031]With your budget of 2M, you can find a good job and place to stay in Canada in this their "Canada is looking skilled Immigrant thing". Just go online to apply first then someone will contact you.[/quotepls bro throw more light on this abeg u]
Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
That guy is a scammer. Run for your life. Hold your money tight o

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by Oloyadams: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please where can I apply for the Canada skilled immigrant scheme?
laiza:
Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by laiza(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Oloyadams:
Please where can I apply for the Canada skilled immigrant scheme?
goto Canadian embassy and find out or you can check it online. You need a job there and you just have a certificate from Nigeria before you can get one. Don't go through any agent, it's self explanatory, if anyone can do it you can too.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To France A Good Option? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chidim12:
Now my question is this I really wish to relocate to a better country with my wife this year,so I met an agent who said he can get me a study/residence visa in France.wit my bodget of 2m.is France a good place to live and work and do they pay well.

Bro, try Finland your money should take you there and leave agents apply yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Confused Soul / Need Advice Please / Visa To Dubai From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.