Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) (7725 Views)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India / EndSARS: Our Youth Must Be Protected - Obafemi Hamzat / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
I've heard about "Loud" many years ago but the rate at which Colorado is trending lately makes me research into it, what makes Colorado dangerous to the youth and what can be done, how much has the government intervene?

First, what is Colorado weed and how is it different from other forms of weed? According to a tweet from @ThatNaijaYarn, "Colorado is a deadly synthetic weed strain produced in the lab and has deadly effects on the human body. You have watched the videos of its victims having a seizure while people laugh and cheer, while their friends are lowly dying. Stay away from that strain. Stone wisely"

Truly there are evidences that Colorado was developed from synthetic weed and what makes the weed synthetic is all forms of additives that is used to produce and preserve it before getting to the local market.

Another question is, why would anyone want to take the deadly Colorado weed? Most of the report about people having ecstasy after smoking Colorado happens in developing countries like Nigeria, though cannabis itself is legalized and regulated in Colorado and there are measures being put in place for the government to regularized the amount of cannabiod present in cannabis produced, the amount not harmful to human. Research shows that Nigerian youths always like to test to confirm the potency of the deadly Colorado weed in circulation, as seen in the video as the lady wail and cry that he was warned but he wouldn't listen.

Conclusion, since the youth has decided to continue to consume this prohibited substance, it is high time the government wade in to legalize and regulate it's consumption. The only way the government can help at this delirious moment is to legalize the cultivation of cannabis and through this, it will be easier to regulate the consumption, not only that, individuals can easily cultivate their weed organically without resulting to the street adulterated weed.

Below is a video compilation video of youth both male and female under influence and make sure you share to your loved ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIitO_VN9B8

2 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kindly subscribe to our channel if you can.

www.YouTube.com/AfricanDiaryTV

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by kestolove95(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dem no dey do Arizona again...nawa o
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by chiemmanuel(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Can someone explain to me why ladies now do drugs more than males these days

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Can someone explain to me why ladies now do drugs more than males these days

The end is here bro. Opin aiye ti de.

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by ManTiger(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:

Arizona na junior, Colorado na instant madness.

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by TheSourcerer: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
at least flakka is not in Nigeria yet ,

2 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by TheSourcerer: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Worst part is its not going anywhere till tomorrow flakka is still sold in the u.s
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by lumiday(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Worst part is its not going anywhere till tomorrow flakka is still sold in the u.s

Which one is flakka again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by ogyunging(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Flakka is from the PCP family, Colorado is also from the PCP family. There are so many names for it all over the world. It's K2 or Spice in Jand it's also called Bonsai in the middle East. Some call it Curry, Loud Loud, Baba, High Tension Wire, Transformer, Jumper, Kolo over in Nigeria, just the mode of preparation that differs. My fear is that embalming fluid which is a cheap substitute might slowly make its way to the market. Very very unhealthy trips.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by kestolove95(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
at least flakka is not in Nigeria yet ,
abeg one, another one

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by iykomo0(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
ogyunging:
Flakka is from the PCP family, Colorado is also from the PCP family. There are so many names for it all over the world. It's K2 or Spice in Jand it's also called Bonsai in the middle East. Some call it Curry, Loud Loud, Baba, High Tension Wire, Transformer, Jumper, Kolo over in Nigeria, just the mode of preparation that differs. My fear is that embalming fluid which is a cheap substitute might slowly make its way to the market. Very very unhealthy trips.
embalming fluid as in sukudie ? The one Aboki sells around??

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by ogyunging(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=iykomo0 post=85932730] embalming fluid as in sukudie ? The one Aboki sells around??

[yes sir]
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by TheSourcerer: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
abeg one, another one
yup another one
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by TheSourcerer: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
lumiday:

Which one is flakka again o
bath salts, the videos are worse than this , you have to bleed yourself before you get a high , and it's gory to watch too be warned searching bath salts or flakka

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
bath salts, the videos are worse than this , you have to bleed yourself before you get a high , and it's gory to watch too be warned searching bath salts

Kindly drop some footage link.
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by TheSourcerer: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by TheSourcerer: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

Kindly drop some footage link.
watched it?
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:

The link is very insightful. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by iykomo0(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=ogyunging post=85933948][/quote]

I've always heard from friends that the use that stuff in deodorizing cannabis but I thought it was mere rumour
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by TheSourcerer: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

The link is very insightful. Thanks for sharing.
welcome Afrobeat
Insightful and gory .

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by MizzPhoney(f): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Because the youths have devised a means to kill themselves, the government should now start looking for ways to stop them from dying? Anyone that wants to die should die... If you can not think of the pain ur mother went through or the daily sleepless nights ur parents endured, and and now all you can think of paying them with is an opportunity to bury ur useless a**. Then so be it. Let those people who want you to fail look upon your family and say I told u, he /she will be a useless child!!

3 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by Drince: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
If you watch Drug Inc on Nat Geo you will be surprised.. There was this close up episode i watched on how cocaine was smuggled into Ghana from Columbia through the port and then Lagos through our very own border and to the US through Muritala Muhammed Airport.. Colorado is still a bad good thing.. Drugs like Flakka, crack(the solid state of cocaine), Methamphepamines(meth) ,molly, k2, monkey dust, heroin, nyaope, MDMA, Kratom, and the one i fear most KROKODIL.. Krokodil (the poor mans heroin) will eat your flesh to the extent that you can touch and feel your bones.. Most of this drugs are synthesized, they are addictive.. Check this drugs out and see how it destroy lives. But still say no to drugs..

5 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by 2shure: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yeah i watched that on youtube. And when it got to nigeria. Story changed
Drince:
If you watch Drug Inc on Nat Geo you will be surprised.. There was this close up episode i watched on how cocaine was smuggled into Ghana from Columbia through the port and then Lagos through our very own border and to the US through Muritala Muhammed Airport.. Colorado is still a bad good thing.. Drugs like Flakka, crack(the solid state of cocaine), Methamphepamines(meth) ,molly, k2, monkey dust, heroin, nyaope, MDMA, Kratom, and the one i fear most KROKODIL.. Krokodil (the poor mans heroin) will eat your flesh to the extent that you can touch and feel your bones.. Most of this drugs are synthesized, they are addictive.. Check this drugs out and see how it destroy lives. But still say no to drugs..
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by sholay4star: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Drince:

Over here in Ghana Nyaope is tearing the youth apart, I don't know how this addiction of a thing works, probably because I don't have one but it amazes me how something will be so dangerous to someone's health and the person find solace in doing it.

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by sholay4star: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is an informative piece, it should be on front page.
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
2shure:
Yeah i watched that on youtube. And when it got to nigeria. Story changed

Guys, please drop link... it's so amazing how journalist get to these people before the police does.
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
sholay4star:
This is an informative piece, it should be on front page.

It should get to fp, hopefully.
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by 2shure: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1mfWa-H6s

AfroBeatDiary:

Guys, please drop link... it's so amazing how journalist get to these people before the police does.

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
2shure:

Thanks bro

Pls kindly subscribe to our channel www.youtube.com/africandiarytv thanks
Re: Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
ogyunging:
Embalming fluid?? Are you talking about Formalin??

Used or unused??

Youth needs to be careful oo.. We need to take good care of our self..

"Say no to Drug abuse"- Olamide

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) / Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) / NAFDAC Busts Forgery Syndicate Linked To Indians, Mexicans - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.