Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding (86045 Views)

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by jamesbridget13(f): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Awwwh! I appreciate good things. So lovely. #thumpsup
#Hmltothem
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by letu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
On White Wedding Day , Husband And Wife Rock ISI Agu Attire For Church Service

Nairlanders .... What do you think ....
picture 1--- is know as Isi tiger
Picture 2--- is Buhari being thinking his wearing Isi agu not knowing that what his wearing is actually Isi tiger
Picture 3--- is Isi Ele
While those in your picture are wearing Isi Udum (Lion)
The next picture is that of Lion, Leopard and Tiger, the actual Isi agu dress should have the picture of Leopard so I've no problem with weeding dress/husband and wife wearing Isi lion, tiger, antelope, elephant as long as is not Leopard so let's respect our culture.
Leopard is called Agu in Igbo cultural and tradition.

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dottore:

Very unique. A paradigm shift from ageless imitation.
I tell you.

This is the most beautiful wedding gown I have ever seen.
Just look at them.

I'm envious.

Had to dash my wedding gown out.
But this one, u can redesign and continue to rock it.

Copy copy us
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by mhychophelha1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is too short shocked
so, watin concern u, na ur groom, tatafo, tuletule, dalerudaleru, omo ale, elunu buruku......... embarassed
Thegeneralqueen:
so, watin concern u, na ur groom, tatafo, tuletule, dalerudaleru, omo ale, elunu buruku.........
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Youthleader22(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is something I would do. I’m not wearing that suit and gown shit. That’s European not Nigerian. I love this and which it could trend
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by DavIkenna(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
i love what i see. very creative.

Need a Website, landing page, blog, free consultation - call 090 3481 1441

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Nature8(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBigBlog:

This is the kind of things I love to see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Savagethe21st(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
They look nice...meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46evIaq53ig Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and subscribe.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by contigiency(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is beautiful. Far better than the usual wedding gown.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by letu(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
northvietnam:
Amukotum
So you don't know the difference between Lion and Leopard, well let me help you what they are wearing is Isi Odum(Lion in English) and not Leopard know as Agu in Igbo cultural and tradition in which the Leopard is the actual Isi agu.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
OH VERA WANG
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Cherez: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2020
Kwamecron:
Ugly
Bigotry wont let you see good things abi?
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Youngpianist11: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Madam how does it affect you if not that you have hot beans in your brain
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by KenModi(m): 2:10am On Jan 20, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think this is BS. Didn't they have a traditional wedding? But again, it's their wedding not mine. So...

@bolded. So pls shut da fvckup and mind your business!
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by KenModi(m): 2:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

See midget dey call somebody short?!

Chai! Wetin Zainab no go see for dis fura da nunu business?!!
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by KenModi(m): 2:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Jacobx007:
In a white wedding, nothing beats the white dress

Hello, this is Africa. We are gradually getting tired of imported cultures like the European and American “white wedding”.

Time to face those brainwashed Nigerian lawyers still wearing 1400s British wigs and gowns.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Is that what makes u remain single oponu?
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 20, 2020
I need to make mad money angry
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by ofiko123(m): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Their church their business their wedding...
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by CDCEO001: 5:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Is their wedding and they look beautiful in the attire.
You can call it white or black wedding, is a wedding and they can wear whatever they want to wear.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Successrole(m): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2020
tongue tongue Red wedding

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Successrole(m): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2020
tongue tongue Red wedding

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Youthleader22(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Jacobx007:
In a white wedding, nothing beats the white dress

It’s called white wedding because it’s a white man’s wedding. Chinese can never where white gown for a wedding. What’s Nigeria with imitating the European world? We are Nigerians and classy
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Gracey259(f): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by CzarChris(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2020
BlackBigBlog:

We have an Igbo adage that says "nwa na amaghị ebe eliri ozu na esi na ukwu abọ ya" meaning "he that doesn't know where a corpse is buried, begins exhuming it from the leg."
The way the Isiagu is being desecrated these days, leaves much to be desired. An unmarried woman wearing the isiagu is bad enough, you now have to drag it on the floor? cry cry cry
What a generation.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by igboamakaaa: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2020
letu:
picture 1--- is know as Isi tiger
Picture 2--- is Buhari being thinking his wearing Isi agu not knowing that what his wearing is actually Isi tiger
Picture 3--- is Isi Ele
While those in your picture are wearing Isi Udum (Lion)
The next picture is that of Lion, Leopard and Tiger, the actual Isi agu dress should have the picture of Leopard so I've no problem with weeding dress/husband and wife wearing Isi lion, tiger, antelope, elephant as long as is not Leopard so let's respect our culture.
Leopard is called Agu in Igbo cultural and tradition.

Bros, Agụ means Tiger in Igbo
Odum means Lion
Antelope means Ele (though it has various other
names in different dialects)
Leopard means awọrọ /awọlọ
Many people refer to leopard, cheetah and panther
as agụ But that's not supposed to be so
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by nams77: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think this is BS. Didn't they have a traditional wedding? But again, it's their wedding not mine. So...
Thank God you know
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by CzarChris(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Bros, Agụ means Tiger in Igbo
Odum means Lion
Nope, Agụ is Leopard, while true that ọdụm means Lion. There are no tigers in Africa
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by igboamakaaa: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2020
CzarChris:

Nope, Agụ is Leopard, while true that ọdụm means Lion. There are no tigers in Africa

Lol...I will not argue with you. Check your Igbo vocabulary very well. So then what would you call leopard skin?
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by NobleAngell(f): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2020
KenModi:

@bolded. So pls shut da fvckup and mind your business!
No, take your own advice and mind your own business.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Adetumi001(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Lovely
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Karac: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2020
softwerk:
cry
I'm so vulnerable now!
E be like say marriage don too dey hungry you grin come let's marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.