Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding (86046 Views)

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by ShineGrace(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2020
It's a welcome development
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by uju22(f): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Awwwww this is so beautiful, really cute.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by SuperBlack: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is too short shocked
You no get talk
The Tailor Really Try
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by litaninja(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2020
problem?
NobleAngell:
I think this is BS. Didn't they have a traditional wedding? But again, it's their wedding not mine. So...
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by lucky4west: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
make sense Nigeria-white wedding...good idea

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by northvietnam(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
letu:
So you don't know the difference between Lion and Leopard, well let me help you what they are wearing is Isi Odum(Lion in English) and not Leopard know as Agu in Igbo cultural and tradition in which the Leopard is the actual Isi agu.

Are you well at all, I wrote

Amu-ko-otum...

Read meaning into what I wrote
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Wetstone: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
The Lord made them all!
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by amazon14: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
isi agu..the pride of the ibos,the most industrious and blessed tribe..Chukwu gozie ndi ibo!!!

Ugochukwu, please, it's IGBO. There is g before the b. Don't follow other tribe to make the same mistake.

I am proudly Igbo without apology. Are you with me?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
amazon14:

Ugochukwu, please, it's IGBO. There is g before the b. Don't follow other tribe to make the same mistake.

I am proudly Igbo without apology. Are you with me?
yeah thanks man..lemme modify it now

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Nomsoo: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

How's the guy short?
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Caseless: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think this is BS. Didn't they have a traditional wedding? But again, it's their wedding not mine. So...
just negodu...
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by prinzmenzir(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifVWah8WE8k

follow the link to watch wedding trailer
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by dangotesmummy: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
KmniAutos:
What a beautiful innovation, but you see children of hate commenting and spitting venom undecided ...they will never see anything good in this.

If you follow comments on this forum, you would think Nigerians really hate each other this much, we all have our short comings as individuals,religions and ethnic groups but some people have sworn to be bitter and never reason beyond their tribal and religious boundaries.

Tueh!
stop pretending NL is a reflection of the average NIGERIAN mind

NIGERIANS hate each other
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by StubbornGENIUS: 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
BornnAgainChild:
Nice one...

Ndi igbo amaka too much
Married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.