Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Retrieve Lost Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Retrieve Lost Phone Number (1268 Views)

How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve Lost Phone Number by akinfemio: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls nairalander,my phone mistakingly pres in my pocket and and the phone contacts number and some of my documents got deleted ,pls guru in the house how do get my contacts. Thanks for ur support .
Re: How To Retrieve Lost Phone Number by Ejadike(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
akinfemio:
Pls nairalander,my phone mistakingly pres in my pocket and and the phone contacts number and some of my documents got deleted ,pls guru in the house how do get my contacts. Thanks for ur support .
did you back up your contacts on cloud? Or Google drive?
Re: How To Retrieve Lost Phone Number by akinfemio: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
I did it on Google Drive, but it just view I saw am try to get the remaining it dosent show
Re: How To Retrieve Lost Phone Number by kingxsamz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
How come your Android phone pressed itself in your pocket? undecided
Re: How To Retrieve Lost Phone Number by akinfemio: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2020
If u can help me, don't ask jamb question

(1) (Reply)

Price Options For CUG Lines / Huawei P40 Lite 5G Announced With Kirin 820 5G Chip But Without Google Services / The Phone He Is About To Go For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.