Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Re: Please Save A Relationship - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: Please Save A Relationship (349 Views)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save A Relationship by EmjayDeeBoss(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm suffering from what is termed erectile dysfunction or better still, premature ejaculation. All the factors that I know could cause it, like diabetes, multiple sclerosis, prostrate disease, thyroid problem, illicit drug use, excessive alcohol intake doesn't apply to me because I've never suffered from any of those diseases or practice any of the mentioned acts. I have been wondering what could be the cause. But that is not the problem right now. The problem now how to cure it or a way around or out of it. I'm into a new relationship with someone I love so much and I don't want to loose. Please help me.

Please � � �
Re: Re: Please Save A Relationship by psalmsmiles(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Re: Please Save A Relationship by HarunaWest(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
EmjayDeeBoss:
I'm suffering from what is termed erectile dysfunction or better still, premature ejaculation. All the factors that I know could cause it, like diabetes, multiple sclerosis, prostrate disease, thyroid problem, illicit drug use, excessive alcohol intake doesn't apply to me because I've never suffered from any of those diseases or practice any of the mentioned acts. I have been wondering what could be the cause. But that is not the problem right now. The problem now how to cure it or a way around or out of it. I'm into a new relationship with someone I love so much and I don't want to loose. Please help me.

Please � � �
have you tried exercising alot. and being on mostly vegetable and fruits diet. Cucumber, banana, carrots, water melon, beans, plantain...make this your new diet..And you most preferred style shud be the lady ontop so u will know how to control your John Thomas.
Re: Re: Please Save A Relationship by EmjayDeeBoss(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
HarunaWest:

have you tried exercising alot. and being on mostly vegetable and fruits diet. Cucumber, banana, carrots, water melon, beans, plantain...make this your new diet..And you most preferred style shud be the lady ontop so u will know how to control your John Thomas.

Tanx 4 dz
I'll try it.
Re: Re: Please Save A Relationship by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Re: Please Save A Relationship by Healthyway15: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2020
EmjayDeeBoss:

Please � � �

Hello... sorry about your condition

Erectile dysfunction is a condition that really affects a lot of relationships, but it can be treated completely with the right medication and health service for desired results.

You can check the link below for more knowledge of your condition and proper recommendation of treatment of your condition for the best results.

https://www.nairaland.com/5626834/looking-lasting-solution-erectile-dysfunction

Thank you!
Re: Re: Please Save A Relationship by Sirseedorf(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmmmm

Same issue

(1) (Reply)

Everything you need to know about Fine Test Glucometer in Nigeria / Coronavirus: OYC To FG, Please Reveal The Identities Of 156 Passengers On Index / Coronavirus : Delta School Holds Inter-house Sports Amidst Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.